Search found 3 matches

by onelovecandy
Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:03 am
Forum: Personal Experiences
Topic: Welcome to life
Replies: 7
Views: 2308

thank you

Thank you all for the welcome.

I am just happy to be the company of people of like 'mind'

One thing I forgot to mention is how much I am at Peace. Well 99% of the time at any rate. Still working on the other 1%
by onelovecandy
Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:57 am
Forum: General Eckhart Tolle Discussion
Topic: Portals
Replies: 22
Views: 6078

breath

I enter the now several times a day, I focus on my breathing. Deep breaths in and out.
by onelovecandy
Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:34 pm
Forum: Personal Experiences
Topic: Welcome to life
Replies: 7
Views: 2308

Welcome to life

Hello community, The story of me is 42 years old. It seems as if life has been leading me to Eckhart all along. By the time I first downloaded his book 4 or 5 months ago, I immediately got it. I was so ready to let go, I was ready for the solution. In the past everytime I thought I had found 'it', s...