Darkness problem

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Joeswinn12

Darkness problem

Post by Joeswinn12 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi all,
I don't know why I am like this.I always afraid of darkness.I can't sleep without light.During my childhood, I sleep with my mom and dad.But I am adult now and working in a college essay writing service.I can't sleep with them.So I spend my night in a room with light.I am ashamed of myself.It is very bad for me myself, I know it.What can I do for this issue?I feal guiltiness.During midnight I heard the strange sound.That will fall me in more trouble.

dijmart

Re: Darkness problem

Post by dijmart » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:47 pm

I can't tell if this is a serious post or not? Why would you link the site of the college essay site you work for? That makes no sense to me, unless you're here to advertise.

If not, then what does this mean-
.During midnight I heard the strange sound.That will fall me in more trouble.
Take what you like and leave the rest.

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:03 pm

This thread will not receive additional comments from Joeswinn12 - it is unrelated to the purpose of the forum and it advertises products/services.
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

kiki

Post by kiki » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:25 pm

It's also a three year old post.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:15 pm

Yes but I received and rejected an update today.
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce