Tell us about your experience of God

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Ervin

Tell us about your experience of God

Post by Ervin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 am

I thought I might go a bit into my last experience of God.Last time  I felt strong presence/comunication with God was about three to two weeks ago. It was the most beautiful experience I had in my life and at the same time the"devil/demons" where playing mind games with me it didnt bother me at all.
God felt like peace, light, love, truth, gentlness, someone who wouldnt burn anyone in eternal hell. It was wanderfull. It was just someone you can totally trust with everything. Just a memory of that experience is enough to make me calm, forgiving, compassionate, loving, kind, reasonable, good.
It was as I could see God but I wasnt seing things. Gods presence was felt as if he was everywhere.
Thats what I felt.

Thanks

Ziendus

Re: Tell us about your experience of God

Post by Ziendus » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 am

---ooOoo---

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:25 pm

God felt like peace, light, love, truth, gentlness,
Very cool Ervin. Consider your true relationship to God. If God is All, are you not then an actual extension of God's own Being in human form? - as is true of everyone? - whether they consciously recognize it or not? And is "peace, light, love, truth, gentleness," not your own True, Godly Nature? Congratulations on your "communication with God" experience. Know too that is was also a connection to your own True Nature and is always available.

WW

Ervin

Post by Ervin » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:50 am

My own nature is what I choose it to be. My advice to everyone is: Relax and try and not stress where you can. And enjoy yourself with whatever doesn't have consequences you might not like later on.