Joy In Incarnation

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Webwanderer

Joy In Incarnation

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:53 pm

"Your higher self incarnated because as a sensate, embodied being, you can have experiences your Spirit alone cannot. Don't be afraid of desire. Don't be afraid of passion, of adventure, of a little sin, of failure, of living in your own unique way. Don't be afraid of anything. Life truly is a big play – have fun with it, don't take it so seriously. Life in all its glory goes on, no matter how messy it looks from here and now."

From Cami Renfrow - NDE experiencer.

WW

rideforever

Re: Joy In Incarnation

Post by rideforever » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Some have said don't take it seriously.

Some have said take it very very seriously.
I was proud, and I demanded the finest teacher
.. .. and when he appeared
.. .. .. .. I was so small

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:33 pm

The key word there seems to be 'seriously', what does this denote?
In some aspects 'seriously' in the sense of taking a thing/situation seriously it can be twisted into taking offence at it, in that sense I'd agree with the quote - and then even if you do take offence, don't take offence at that either :wink: let it rise, let it fall, you are growing with the experience of it.

In other aspects take it seriously could mean pay attention - take notice of all the elements of it... see the bigger picture, hold off on judging it until its really finished evolving, that I'd agree with too.

In this way passion, desire, sin, adventure, failure are all 'just'.

I was going to say just (add a word here) but it is all 'just'.
We can call that a ride, an experience, an unfolding but it is all as per the definition of 'just' - in keeping with truth and facts.

It, just, is. :)
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:49 pm

I went looking for this account... I have deep, burning, heart tightening globs of tears like huge raindrops forming in recognition... it reminds me of what Quark said in response to my account...
Coming back into this human life, this is the single most vision that set my mind back to zero, like a child, as I struggled to understand how to interact in this world again – this world of imaginary objects and entities. For the rest of my life I have watched as the most fleeting and buried intentions - the ones we don’t even think we have – manifest in external situations within our health or circumstances or in others. Undigested impulse and well-suppressed emotion snake out to wreak havoc externally. They create material situations and tangible real-world repercussions. I see that one of the greatest jobs I’m given in this life is to wrestle these very human energies into unified, directed control of a heart- and mind-empowered will.
http://barefoothealing.net/dance-through-it/

Oh dear... I wonder how this reads to others.. the knowing of it is....just.
Excerpt from the detailed, informative, and deeply insightful summary that Cami has posted on NDERF’s website:
“I left my marriage as soon as I could walk again. I experienced ongoing mystical states of consciousness to the point of greatly disrupting my life. I began sensing other people’s emotions and physical states. I dropped birth control and influenced my fertility instead through communicating with my unborn children. I experienced major, major neuroendocrine changes, major electrical disruption to the point I had to stop wearing a watch and many holistic medical tests that rely on the electricity of the body do not work on me. Healer after healer in various modalities said they had never seen what they saw was happening in my body (i.e. shaman, clairvoyant, naturopath…). I got stopped on the street more than once to be asked what the light was around my head, or from light healers who just wanted to make contact. I dropped western medicine — despite a shattered pelvis my children were born at home because they made it clear to me ahead of time that’s how it would be safest and healthiest for all of us. My sexuality/libido radically shifted and orgasms began to fill the room around me rather than my body. My family shifted from a middle class normal house to giving our belongings away and living on the road, following intuition rather than society’s shoulds. I discovered I could heal with my hands (and we ALL have that ability). When I began going to professional holistic medical conferences without any previous training, the teachers called me aside for encouragement, praise of my questions (the most insightful in twenty years of teaching) etc. without any previous training — I seemed to know about healing from the inside out. Everything I’ve learned since has seemed to be remembering rather than learning. We have handled *almost* all of our health challenges as a family with plant medicine, or with our hands. (My healthy five year old son has never needed a doctor — we’ve handled all normal emergencies with energy/spirit/plants). I end up running into person after person who is experiencing difficulties with ‘kundalini awakening’ and I like to help them through.”
http://nhne-pulse.org/the-near-death-ex ... h-renfrow/

ooooohhhh I LOVE this one.. it may become my new tagline
Blessed be those who are cracked, for the cracks are where the light shines through.
:lol:

Oh my goodness, I just recognised something deeper in it. I once tried to get some folks to understand when I was 'damaged' but not broken and that it was still all okay, they were having a big problem with me using the term 'damaged' and I sure looked like it from the outside - I actually said it's okay I'm just like a milk jug with cracks in it, I can still hold milk (life) we just all need to know to be more gentle, pay more attention and not bash me around in the washing up or anything until the glue bonds a bit stronger.

That is how life is, we develop cracks, we glue back up
(I have this adorable tiny little princess parrot pet tapping on a table to my side as I type this, he's copying me trying to get my attention) it's all good but I better go play with him or he'll 'crack up' :wink: .
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 am

So much of this is just and have been discussed all over topics in this forum.
Did you become aware of past events in your life during your experience?
Yes. During the life review this was what happened:
Here I could see the whole picture, how every thought and motivation of the previous life passage snaked tendrils of manifestation into the world and how each tendril rolled out to affect other people and all of life.

I felt everything. Every little kindness. Every subtle dig, each moment of carelessness, the wasted potentials, the comfort passed on to others, the secret joys, impatience, self-pity, a genuine smile to a lonely person at the right moment….

Ripples from a tossed pebble, I experienced how everyone experienced my actions and intentions, and how everyone they affected felt, and so on down the chain of action and reaction flowing even into nature itself.

More importantly, I could see the bar — how things could have been if enacted with pure love.

Each action was balanced by its effect on the life force in total. The chain ran from my link back up, retracing and revealing why I made the choices I did, why my full intentions were not in alignment with my professed goals, saw the causes and effects throughout multiple lifetimes.

It was as if the web of this incarnation was a soft silk and we were holding it up to examine thread by thread, seeing how it draped in all directions from each point we lifted, seeing where the tensions ran through other layers and other lifetimes.
With this review there was no blame, no shaming, no rejection.

The supportive sense around me remained lovingly, fully understanding, as if actively trying to both celebrate the successes and compassionately witness the total alongside me.

Regardless of who we are, we’re ALL embraced with loving compassion at death and throughout our lives. We are never out of the light, not any part of us. I saw that imagining ourselves to have parts that are hidden from the light is its own punishment, but the light is always there, patiently and fully shining on anything we’re willing to expose. We are our own judge, and the dark of our separation must be its own hell in the end.

The review was overwhelmingly a time of gratitude, ecstasy, joy and surprise from the chain of good effects from small loving actions. I saw how easily our most subtle intentions ripple through the life surrounding us, and how kind acts must be accompanied by self-honesty to have their full power, how good acts lose their power if they are accompanied by misaligned intentions. I could see that the same joy of heaven on earth can be created as a living force while we’re alive.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:25 am

One of my favorite quotes (of unknown origin):

Life is entirely too important to be taken seriously - seriously!

WW

Donna

Post by Donna » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:36 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:The key word there seems to be 'seriously', what does this denote?
In some aspects 'seriously' in the sense of taking a thing/situation seriously it can be twisted into taking offence at it, in that sense I'd agree with the quote - and then even if you do take offence, don't take offence at that either :wink: let it rise, let it fall, you are growing with the experience of it.

In other aspects take it seriously could mean pay attention - take notice of all the elements of it... see the bigger picture, hold off on judging it until its really finished evolving, that I'd agree with too.
Although...if I have taken something seriously, ie. offense, hurt feelings, etc., I have discovered (Awareness arises) this is a perfect opportunity to take this moment seriously by asking, "what is it about 'this' that conjures up this reaction?" The curious Ego now may peak through a doorway Awareness has opened. A transformation of some sort may occur into less seriousness the next time similar moments occur.
smiileyjen101 wrote:In this way passion, desire, sin, adventure, failure are all 'just'.

I was going to say just (add a word here) but it is all 'just'.
We can call that a ride, an experience, an unfolding but it is all as per the definition of 'just' - in keeping with truth and facts.

It, just, is. :)
How one determines their methods of getting to 'it is all just' is where I hear a lot of frustration. Learning to 'just' hear another's account of how they got there is accepting the notion that each individual's purpose IS to experience this Life uniquely, however that individual chooses to proceed or let things 'just' happen.
~*~*~*~* I love to live and live to love. *~*~*~*~

Donna

Post by Donna » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote: ooooohhhh I LOVE this one.. it may become my new tagline
Blessed be those who are cracked, for the cracks are where the light shines through.
Oh my goodness, I just recognised something deeper in it. I once tried to get some folks to understand when I was 'damaged' but not broken and that it was still all okay, they were having a big problem with me using the term 'damaged' and I sure looked like it from the outside - I actually said it's okay I'm just like a milk jug with cracks in it, I can still hold milk (life) we just all need to know to be more gentle, pay more attention and not bash me around in the washing up or anything until the glue bonds a bit stronger.

That is how life is, we develop cracks, we glue back up
Imagine where the light could be if the whole milk jug was allowed to fall completely apart.

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Donna said: Imagine where the light could be if the whole milk jug was allowed to fall completely apart.
Been there, done that, forgot to get the tshirt :lol:

Donna

Post by Donna » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:58 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:
Donna said: Imagine where the light could be if the whole milk jug was allowed to fall completely apart.
Been there, done that, forgot to get the tshirt :lol:
Who's to say you won't be back? (OK we ALL know the answer to that one). I'll meet you wearing that t-shirt sometime. hugs ;-)

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:30 am

Here's some more from Cami Renfrow's NDE. Enjoy...
Did you become aware of past events in your life during your experience?

"Yes, During the life review this was what happened:

"Here I could see the whole picture, how every thought and motivation of the previous life passage snaked tendrils of manifestation into the world and how each tendril rolled out to affect other people and all of life. I felt everything. Every little kindness. Every subtle dig, each moment of carelessness, the wasted potentials, the comfort passed on to others, the secret joys, impatience, self-pity, a genuine smile to a lonely person at the right moment.... Ripples from a tossed pebble, I experienced how everyone experienced my actions and intentions, and how everyone they affected felt, and so ondown the chain of action and reaction flowing even into nature itself.

"More importantly, I could see the bar how things could have been if enacted with pure love. Each action was balanced by its effect on the life force in total. The chain ran from my link back up, retracing and revealing why I made the choices I did, why my full intentions were not in alignment with my professed goals, saw the causes and effects throughout multiple lifetimes. It was as if the web of this incarnation was a soft silk and we were holding it up to examine thread by thread, seeing how it draped in all directions from each point we lifted, seeing where the tensions ran through other layers and other lifetimes.

"With this review there was no blame, no shaming, no rejection. The supportive sense around me remained lovingly, fully understanding, as if actively trying to both celebrate the successes and compassionately witness the total alongside me.

"Regardless of who we are, we're ALL embraced with loving compassion at death and throughout our lives. We are never out of the light, not any part of us. I saw that imagining ourselves to have parts that are hidden from the light is its own punishment, but the light is always there, patiently and fully shining on anything we're willing to expose. We are our own judge, and the dark of our separation must be its own hell in the end. The review was overwhelmingly a time of gratitude, ecstasy, joy and surprise from the chain of good effects from small loving actions. I saw how easily our most subtle intentions ripple through the life surrounding us, and how kind acts must be accompanied by self-honesty to have their full power, how good acts lose their power if they are accompanied by misaligned intentions.

"I could see that the same joy of heaven on earth can be created as a living force while we're alive."
Quite enlightening.

For the entire worthwhile read go here:

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experien ... _r_nde.htm

Don't miss the Q & A at the end.

WW