Regression or pure energy release

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Kae

Re: Regression or pure energy release

Post by Kae » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:42 pm

kutto, and others that may recognise this experience, is this still happening with you? Or has it finished or changed?

I'm wondering how long this might go on for...

I had a period of one and a half year of regression, that then changed into this straight energy release. Now I'm wondering how long I can expect for this...
(Yes, still going on since this summer)

(I've had one day of peace. It's so memorable... one day without any tension, just a feeling of normality. Just feeling normal... no tension, no anxiety, nothing in particular, just being. Oh, how wonderful normality is!)
Pura Visio, Pectus Apertum, Pax Interi

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Here is my sense of it. The more you become okay that the tension is there, the less it will be an issue for you. It's like a chronic pain that just wont go away. The more you focus on it the more prominent in your life experience it becomes. Concern and resistance will only give it more energy. Make a consistent choice that you're okay with it and that it's no big deal. In time it will lose energy and the sense of 'okay' will become more energized and take precedence. If it comes to mind, or you focus on it at all, make it the perspective that it's okay and appreciate that you now see it in a new light.

Example: many people have complained about constant ringing in their ears. I have had this ringing for decades. It's always there and never goes away. There was a time that I stressed out about it and it was a constant issue. The ringing is still there but I rarely notice it. I can tune in as I just have and there it is. But once I became okay with its presence I began to notice it less and it disappeared from my conscious awareness.

The tension mention is likely less chronic but remains an issue because... it consciously remains an issue. Be okay with it and you can move on to other life experiences that are more enjoyable. Resistance to tension is like a dam behind which energy backs up and accumulates. Don't help it with concern and resistance. Making it okay releases the dam and the energy can flow until it empties the reservoir.

WW

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Igor Kufayev may have some insight into this -- respected counselor:

http://www.igorkufayev-vamadeva.com/

I met him at SAND13, deep and helpful guy....not a formal endorsement, but he had some new perspective pointers for me, especially regarding somatic events.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

kutto

Post by kutto » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:09 am

Hi Kae - in answer to your question
kutto, and others that may recognise this experience, is this still happening with you? Or has it finished or changed?
Yes very much still happening - still a lot of anger surfacing - i think it has been there a very long time although I am probably feeding more in by resisting / pushing and pulling it. Thanks WW for the advice in your follow up post to Kaes question - I think I do need to accept more and fight less - I am feeding it with energy and would be better served accepting for the longer term I think.

It has changed in that the energy connections are slightly less intense that at first but really still very intense. But I feel lighter 'deep down' and heavier on top if that makes sense but that is a happier way around.

I have been reading A Course In Miracles (ACIM) and doing the lessons for about a month now and they are really helping me see to deeper layers of ingrained anger / judgement and criticism - I can see how these repressed energies within me have worked together - arising in an emotionally difficult childhood and then being reinforced with more trauma later on.

ACIM is very good at outlining that you are what you extend - if you split off parts of your mind the thoughts are still being thought but out of your awareness and attack thoughts will always hurt you because as you project them you will attract them back.... - Whether you are conscious of them or not they will still 'flavour' what you think, do and project / extend.

In a sense it has been a great relief to see how these energies are present and 'work together' (in that it's like 'crikey - no wonder I feel this way if I am thinking like that at some level!) - I can see how backwards thinking (re actually 'valuing' guilt and punsihment) when young has lead to a lot of trauma. The fact is you are what you extend and if parents frequently demand admissions of guilt from you - I learned to have it on hand and then expect / accept the punishment - it was really a way to understand / accept my parents at that time - problem is it gets ingrained and becomes the fearful reinforcing mirror with which you see the world. Anger goes with that but it gets deflected inward causing depression and anxiety disorders.

Forgiveness is the way forward. Extend forgiveness and you will give and receive forgiveness. I am coming to a new understanding of what this means / feels like in all relationships and the world, for short periods, feels a much softer place.

There is a lot split away in there and it can be mighty confusing at one level having more anger present and also practicing forgiveness. I really feel confused right now but there is a lot of change going on and very ingrained thinking habits take a while to change.

I can see how the anger has become a 'behaviour' policeman for me both in 'motivating me' and 'checking on me' - distorted - but in a way a way of 'using' the anger when I did not actually realise thats what it was. Seeing it now it still does this but being more aware of it I can watch it and choose differently.

ACIM also talks about false idols and whenever Gods loving messages are seen as fearful it is because of false loyalty to 'false idols' - it really just means believing in guilt / attack as 'useful' - At one level it is easy to say 'I don't do that' but when you look honestly and deeply within it can be quite a can of worms. :-)

At this stage I can see I do still 'believe in guilt' - I was raised on it and so it becomes a backbone of thinking and experience - It really is a working back process because that is a foundational assumption for much of my thinking and you cannot just pull out a foundation stone without working some way back through what is sitting on it. You need Gods help in this too - you cannot see what you cannot see but you can be shown.

I really recommend the daily ACIM lessons to anyone - they only take a few minutes a day and you do not need to read the text to do them. They really talk about the laws of mind (it uses this term for what may also be called mind/soul) and how powerful it really is and how to use it.

Kae

Post by Kae » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:17 pm

I'm really glad for you kutto, that you found a way to deal with some old emotional patterns. I wish you all the best in that work!

For me it's not a case of old emotional patterns, I've discovered. There's something else happening in my energy.

As some in this thread suggested it might something to do with kundalini, I inquiered about that. I started a new thread on it: http://eckhart-tolle-forum.inner-growth ... 10&t=12055.

Happy new year everyone :)

M.
Pura Visio, Pectus Apertum, Pax Interi