What would you say to a young Hitler? (scenerio)

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
gina

hitler...

Post by gina » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:38 pm

If I were to come face to face with a young Hitler

coming down the street, I would introduce myself

if salutations were in order.

Than, I would ask for a cold cup of water

to test the young Hitler to see if he recogonizes

me by my vanacular.

If he faints, I'll know get got the message.

If he refuses to hand me a cold cup of water

to drink, probably excuse him for his age

warning him to produce fruit, not leaven.

A cup of water is a symbol that represents

mercy.

I would have mercy on his soul.

My Father knows sinners are corrupt in their soul.

My mind is set now on the activities of young Hitlers.

Why have mercy on another's soul?

Tender in mercy is our Father Jehovah in the heavens.

Who is like our Father Jehovah in tender mercies

toward those He loves.

All those Jehovah loves He disciplines in

the way of righteousness.

Gina

confused

Post by confused » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:21 pm

You're German and the year is... I dunno, too lazy to look it up... anyway, you're on a train with a, lets say, sixteen year old Adolf Hitler. You and he are sitting next to each other in the train car for a two hour trip.

You don't know who he is but all of a sudden you get a flash of foresight about the future of this man and what he will do.

So the question is : what do you say to him during those two hours? How do you plan to change his path by what you say?
"Ultimately of course there is no other and you're always meeting yourself." Eckhart Tolle

aquarius123esoteric

Re: What would you say to a young Hitler? (scenerio)

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:57 pm

Dear Astaroth,
Wouldn't that be more likely than anything to get his hackles up and really get stuck into his destructive tendencies, under the motto: ‘I’ll show them all!’?

I would prefer to try to get him involved in a discussion about the purpose and meaning of life. If he responded positively, I would explain to him the way I understand this life, namely that all life – including ours – is ruled by Cosmic laws and that:

 We are responsible for every word, thought and action which we send out into the world;
 Spiritually nobody ever gets away with anything;
 We are magnetic beings and we attract into our orbit what we ourselves are inside;
 What we send out into world must return to us – if not in this lifetime, then in another.

At fifteen he might be too young to grasp these concepts. But maybe the odd seed might get stuck in his consciousness and hopefully later in his life come awake in him to remind him of his responsibilities, which we all share with him, towards himself and our world.

With Love and Light,
Aquarius
So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

gretta

Re:

Post by gretta » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:45 pm

kiki wrote:For all we know the next stranger we meet will be the next Hitler. So a more pertinent question is, "How will you treat the next stranger you meet?"
Absolutely beautiful!

'mind' positions occasioned by labeling ... leads to a lack of serenity. A serene state arises from relating to the context of 'life' rather than the 'content' (a play of egos). This broader perspective in lieu of the limited perspective embraces compassion and invites emancipation of being at the 'effect of the world'.

grateful kiki...smiles

ahhh Love

gretta

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:50 pm

I treat them all the same - with love - without prejudice and an open heart. With love - Aquarius
So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

Denise

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:49 am

Pardon me if this response seems sarcastic or glib but as I was reading this post I couldn't help but wonder "Is this a trick question"? Again, please don't take this response with sarcasm, I'm really just trying to figure out if there is something that I am missing as I read, learn and practive being in the present moment. I've been working real hard to not allow my mind to wander to history/the past or create movies/fantasies about the future. I try real hard to deal with the things that need to occur in my life as they come and use my knowledge/experiences combined with really listening to my heart and my present self to support those decisions. How is spending time thinking about something that could never happen in the past and making up how I would respond in a future that could never occur help me to live and appreciate the present moment?

Humbly and most respectfully,
Denise

Denise

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:51 am

Ha! It was a trick question and I have my own answer! I could never know if I was sitting on a train with Hitler therefore I have to treat everyone and everything with compassion, love, kindness, and respect with no judgements or lables. I should always be present for every interaction that I have.

Thank you!
Denise

sailing

Post by sailing » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:50 am

Hi Denise and welcome to the forum.

I loved both of your posts. :o Keep 'em coming.

Your sister, sailing
"We are sailing, stormy waters, to be near you, to be free."
Rod Stewart