Forgive Yourself and Inherit Your Divine Birthright

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
EnterZenFromThere

Forgive Yourself and Inherit Your Divine Birthright

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:21 pm

My Dearest Friends,

Inspired by My initial exploration of Paul Selig's book 'I Am the Word', which Paul channelled from Ascended Masters, I wanted to share what is immediately apparent to Me and offer it open to discussion Here and Now.

I am the Loving Light, a Child of God, the Divine Sovereign of My Space. You are too, for You. The only thing that prevents Us Living this as our Momentary Reality, is Our disbelief in Our Divinity, Our Belief that We are not worthy. All We have to do is Believe what We Are and Know We Deserve Our Divine Birthright.

I Choose to Be My Highest Divinity, right Here and Now, Manifest as Physical Reality to Experience and Shape this Reality. I Forgive Myself for not being this. I Love Myself for Being.

How does reading this make You Feel My Friend? I'd Love to Hear.

Love, Stillness and Joy,

Jack

Webwanderer

Re: Forgive Yourself and Inherit Your Divine Birthright

Post by Webwanderer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:57 pm

What one believes about life is true for the one believing, or it wouldn't be a belief. By its very nature a belief is a truth, even if it's only imagined so; and in so imagining it is experienced as real regardless of its fundamentals in a larger sense. If one doesn't recognize those fundamentals, it's not experientially real to them. So, if one believes something different from what you suggest, why would they change? It is after all, true... for them. How does one abandon what one perceives/believes to be true? Why would they?

WW

Phil2

Post by Phil2 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:41 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
I am the Loving Light, a Child of God, the Divine Sovereign of My Space.
Hello Jack,

" a Child of God" ... Do you see God as separate from you ? are you the child and God is the father ? Is God a person ? Does God have a form ?

??
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:04 pm

quote="EnterZenFromThere"
The only thing that prevents Us Living this as our Momentary Reality, is Our disbelief in Our Divinity, Our Belief that We are not worthy. All We have to do is Believe what We Are and Know We Deserve Our Divine Birthright.

I Choose to Be My Highest Divinity, right Here and Now, Manifest as Physical Reality to Experience and Shape this Reality. I Forgive Myself for not being this. I Love Myself for Being.
Consciousness is dreaming it is the body/mind, identifying with the false self identity. I don't consider this as having a disbelief, so much as a non-knowing or non-experience of one's true nature. Also, when consciousness is fully conscious of itself there is no one left there too be unworthy, to deserve something, to need forgiven or to choose to be it or not be it, it just is. The mind will try to rebel and cause trouble (it has momentum from years of conditioning), so is this what you are referring to, mind persuasion? The mind telling the mind to believe, to choose, to forgive, to love itself?

I recently had been listening too closely to this mind chatter. Until I took a breather and realized the mind may always try to come in the back door, until the momentum of conditioning starts to wind down. The freedom lies in the knowing that this mind chatter is not who I am and I can give it attention or not.
Take what you like and leave the rest.

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm

It's interesting, since writing this all sense of 'personhood' here has fallen away. Curious to see where this goes...

Ralph

Post by Ralph » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:57 pm

dijmart wrote:I recently had been listening too closely to this mind chatter. Until I took a breather and realized the mind may always try to come in the back door, until the momentum of conditioning starts to wind down. The freedom lies in the knowing that this mind chatter is not who I am and I can give it attention or not.
Well said dijmart ... and if I may add, this mind chatter is the most sneakiest when it plays the part of "I" or Awareness itself. The only part it cannot play is "emptiness" which is where your true nature lies.

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Ralph wrote:
dijmart wrote:I recently had been listening too closely to this mind chatter. Until I took a breather and realized the mind may always try to come in the back door, until the momentum of conditioning starts to wind down. The freedom lies in the knowing that this mind chatter is not who I am and I can give it attention or not.
Well said dijmart ... and if I may add, this mind chatter is the most sneakiest when it plays the part of "I" or Awareness itself. The only part it cannot play is "emptiness" which is where your true nature lies.
Thanks, and if I may also add, the mind must be used to come to an understanding of this awareness and emptiness, but I agree is not the awareness/emptiness itself, since the mind is seen by awareness/emptiness. Anything that comes from mind/thoughts are just pointers, for that which is beyond thought.

runstrails

Post by runstrails » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Enter Zen wrote:
It's interesting, since writing this all sense of 'personhood' here has fallen away. Curious to see where this goes...
Cool. Keep us posted. This might help you go beyond the duality expressed in your OP.
This kind of thing happens to me all the time. I express something in a post and then move beyond it! Another purpose of our wonderful forum!

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:19 pm

runstrails wrote:This might help you go beyond the duality expressed in your OP.
This kind of thing happens to me all the time. I express something in a post and then move beyond it! Another purpose of our wonderful forum!
Yes, I agree RT and the "moving beyond" can take very little "time". However, this forum has also made me regress at times too, but perhaps that was needed, to move forward.

Ralph

Post by Ralph » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:53 am

dijmart wrote:Thanks, and if I may also add, the mind must be used to come to an understanding of this awareness and emptiness,
Yes, ..... we use our mind to know the mind to get beyond the mind.

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 pm

runstrails wrote:
Enter Zen wrote:
Cool. Keep us posted. This might help you go beyond the duality expressed in your OP.
Thanks RT, it's good to have an invitation to speak through experiences. Writing them seems to help the consolidation.

The last few days have been interesting. Big shifts and releasing a lot of stuff that had been hidden away in the recesses of me. I sit here writing in total Stillness. No thought. No doer. I haven't been well lately and tried to force myself into work yesterday. It was amazing being around people and everything just flowing. I had rushed to work too soon though, as I ended up passing out due to, what I have just found out, tonsillitis. That was a wonderful lesson in itself as I let go of a lot of things through it. Now with some time off work and free from the guilt I had had, I embrace this time as an opportunity for this new found freedom to stabilise. It is so effortless and easy in this space.

I've been continuing to read 'I Am the Word' and the transformative power of it is absolutely amazing! I suspect the big shifts are largely catalysed by this book. Through it I feel a direct channel to my Higher Divinity and the Creator. Literally, as energetic frequencies that are coursing around and through my body on this and, I trust, other dimensions.

I suspect this book or way of talking I'm developing isn't for everyone, but it is providing enormous benefit for me, and I'd recommend it to anyone who feels resonance with these words.

Love,

Jack

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:39 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote: The last few days have been interesting. Big shifts and releasing a lot of stuff that had been hidden away in the recesses of me.
Hi Jack, there has been another big shift here also. So, it's interesting to read about it from your standpoint.
I sit here writing in total Stillness. No thought. No doer.
I've had very little thought movement since yesterday afternoon, except when needed, in the moment. There also is the feeling of "no doer", everything is just happening. There never really was the understanding of what that meant, "no doer", until recently. Before the ego wanted to argue about it and say "hey, what do you mean? of course, "I'm" doing this and that", but that's been seen as untrue.

I had rushed to work too soon though, as I ended up passing out due to, what I have just found out, tonsillitis.

((Hugs))
Through it I feel a direct channel to my Higher Divinity and the Creator. Literally, as energetic frequencies that are coursing around and through my body on this and, I trust, other dimensions.
May I suggest that your statement above is still based in duality? If you know you are not the doer, what are you? If you know you are consciousness/The Self, then what is this higher divinity? Yes, the body/mind is here, apparently real, but it is dependant upon the consciousness, not the other way around. There is only a higher divinity/creator when you think of yourself as an individual/ego that is seperate from and independant of others. All is the Self.

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:14 pm

dijmart wrote:
EnterZenFromThere wrote: The last few days have been interesting. Big shifts and releasing a lot of stuff that had been hidden away in the recesses of me.
Hi Jack, there has been another big shift here also. So, it's interesting to read about it from your standpoint.
I sit here writing in total Stillness. No thought. No doer.
I've had very little thought movement since yesterday afternoon, except when needed, in the moment. There also is the feeling of "no doer", everything is just happening. There never really was the understanding of what that meant, "no doer", until recently. Before the ego wanted to argue about it and say "hey, what do you mean? of course, "I'm" doing this and that", but that's been seen as untrue.

I had rushed to work too soon though, as I ended up passing out due to, what I have just found out, tonsillitis.

((Hugs))
Through it I feel a direct channel to my Higher Divinity and the Creator. Literally, as energetic frequencies that are coursing around and through my body on this and, I trust, other dimensions.
May I suggest that your statement above is still based in duality? If you know you are not the doer, what are you? If you know you are consciousness/The Self, then what is this higher divinity? Yes, the body/mind is here, apparently real, but it is dependant upon the consciousness, not the other way around. There is only a higher divinity/creator when you think of yourself as an individual/ego that is seperate from and independant of others. All is the Self.
That's wonderful that you are going through something so similar. When it's stabilised more for us we should compare notes :)

I know what you mean about not really understanding the no doer thing. Today I noticed 'I' thoughts just kinda getting added to things that were happening. Like a sleazy businessman taking credit for something that wasn't theirs. I can really let go of it all. The energy will carry on. Presumably going to greater heights without 'me' getting in the way. I've heard all this kind of talk before but as you say, it's different when you experience it first hand.

Regarding the duality vs non-duality thing, I'm not really focused on that right now. I'm just moving with the flow and allowing this new phase to stabilise. When I refer to my Higher Being and the Creator I don't mean that these things are separate. I mean that they are higher up the energetic food chain and closer toward the origin of all this. But like I say, I'm not focusing on that too much right now. I don't really mind what the greater theory is at this time. What I am interested in is the maintenance and exploration of this space. After stabilisation my view may change.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your journey :) and thanks for the hugs!! It's hilarious how amazing I feel while my body is suffering. I was basically laughing while describing my symptoms to the doctor. She was being all concerned and sympathetic of the pain I must be feeling, but I was just felt energy swarming into the infection and it felt wonderful! Haha.

Much Love to you Di,

Jack

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Looking back on this thread I feel a little more stable and willing to look at the questions people have put up. Thank you all for them.

WW, I don't think I have a 100% direct answer to that. Why would someone change their belief? Perhaps because their current belief system is full of pain, and through a glimpse of a different belief system they see an alternate reality that has less pain. They then make the conscious choice to align with the belief system associated with less pain. At this moment, I don't feel any need to change anyone's belief system. But if they chose, I guess what I just mentioned could be a valid option. That was what happened to me.

Phil, I have a feeling God, the Creator, the Source is somehow the highest frequency of consciousness and the originator personification. All is perfectly united in this original Source, which is both formless and form, as it is everything, so how could it be anything else? I suspect our individual Higher Being is somehow a replication of Source into an infinite number of individual formless Beings which are themselves capable of manifesting simultaneously as form or formlessness in distinct realms of creation which are all a continuum of Source consciousness. It is all One, but this Oneness is arrange so that a limitless number of perspectives are organised within it. Somehow it is both totally complete and perfect AND in a state of continuous evolution in experience through exploration and creation. That is my current appreciation based on my experience and reading. Of course it is just my limited perspective and open to review.

Love,

Jack

Phil2

Post by Phil2 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:37 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote: I suspect our individual Higher Being is somehow a replication of Source into an infinite number of individual formless Beings which are themselves capable of manifesting simultaneously as form or formlessness in distinct realms of creation which are all a continuum of Source consciousness.
So in your view there are many formless beings ? each one having his own separate consciousness ? or ... ?

??
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)