Forgive Yourself and Inherit Your Divine Birthright

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
dijmart

Re: Forgive Yourself and Inherit Your Divine Birthright

Post by dijmart » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:50 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote: That's wonderful that you are going through something so similar. When it's stabilised more for us we should compare notes :)
Yes, I'm sure we will. :wink: So, far, it's curious that for over 24 hours there have been little to no thought, unless engaged with something, such as this forum or people speaking to me or a task that pops in that needs done...now. I've had other times when thoughts slowed considerably for a time being, but not like this.
How this is being experienced seems to be an action happening within the mind, when needed, then sinking back to stillness.
I know what you mean about not really understanding the no doer thing. Today I noticed 'I' thoughts just kinda getting added to things that were happening. Like a sleazy businessman taking credit for something that wasn't theirs. I can really let go of it all. The energy will carry on. Presumably going to greater heights without 'me' getting in the way. I've heard all this kind of talk before but as you say, it's different when you experience it first hand.

Like your example of the sleazy businessman :lol: The "no doer" gets solidified, in the experience, so far, by the fact that actions and speaking are happening independantly of a "me". With a quiet mind, it's obvious that the "little me" is not doing anything, it's just happening.

I don't really mind what the greater theory is at this time. What I am interested in is the maintenance and exploration of this space. After stabilisation my view may change.

You do what you need to to have clarity, that's what matters. Thought is needed, until it's not. Will my thoughts return? Don't know?
Much Love to you Di,

Jack
Awe, love to you too, Jack! :D
Take what you like and leave the rest.

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Somehow they are developing and experiencing creation as formless individuals within the absolute level of consciousness while also being manifest into other levels of consciousness as they choose. But all are intimately connected and ultimately all Source, but less than the Ultimate Source. So our Higher Self is our True Self at the absolute level of consciousness which has chosen to manifest as 'Jack' or 'Phil' or potentially multiple forms within one of multiple levels/dimensions of consciousness or it may have chosen not to manifest as form but rather to explore and develop creation in a purely formless way. I suspect this is done in a way similar to Kathleen Brugger and her husband's theory proposed in their book 'The Game of God' where for something to be limitless (e.g. Source) it must simultaneously experience all possible ways of being limited (e.g. 'Jack' 'Jack's Higher Being', 'Phil', 'Phil's Higher Being' etc. To have everything means to have everything e.g. Not just 1, but 0-1. If that makes sense.

Love,

Jack

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:36 pm

dijmart wrote:
EnterZenFromThere wrote: That's wonderful that you are going through something so similar. When it's stabilised more for us we should compare notes :)
Yes, I'm sure we will. :wink: So, far, it's curious that for over 24 hours there have been little to no thought, unless engaged with something, such as this forum or people speaking to me or a task that pops in that needs done...now. I've had other times when thoughts slowed considerably for a time being, but not like this.
How this is being experienced seems to be an action happening within the mind, when needed, then sinking back to stillness.
I know what you mean about not really understanding the no doer thing. Today I noticed 'I' thoughts just kinda getting added to things that were happening. Like a sleazy businessman taking credit for something that wasn't theirs. I can really let go of it all. The energy will carry on. Presumably going to greater heights without 'me' getting in the way. I've heard all this kind of talk before but as you say, it's different when you experience it first hand.

Like your example of the sleazy businessman :lol: The "no doer" gets solidified, in the experience, so far, by the fact that actions and speaking are happening independantly of a "me". With a quiet mind, it's obvious that the "little me" is not doing anything, it's just happening.

I don't really mind what the greater theory is at this time. What I am interested in is the maintenance and exploration of this space. After stabilisation my view may change.

You do what you need to to have clarity, that's what matters. Thought is needed, until it's not. Will my thoughts return? Don't know?
Much Love to you Di,

Jack
Awe, love to you too, Jack! :D
Fascinating that this is happening to us at virtually the same time. Perhaps we are deeply connected at levels beyond the physical. Who knows? It's a fun thought! (I use 'thought' as a convention here, I'm not thinking .. and it's great!)

Yeah I've noticed more mind stirring due to certain things e.g. This forum, getting to the doctors today etc. But there has been less thought today than yesterday, even though the shift yesterday seemed pretty huge. This space seems to be organising itself so it can be maintained despite activities e.g. Reading doesn't produce a voice saying the words, the information is just processed (most of the time). Not directing energy movements was the most interesting development today. I'm reading the book and it mentions energy and rather than there being a 'me' as a doer directing the movement, the movement just happens. Somehow letting go of that subtle level of being seems significant.

Yeah I agree the little me never did anything, that's becoming more obvious here too. The little me was just another aspect of the happening. An aspect that has been out grown.

Thoughts are needed, until they're not. I like this. I've heard a lot of talk of people saying these kinds of things lately and hoped it would make sense one day. I'm glad this day seems to have come. As you say, perhaps it will not last, but I'm enjoying it while it does and have no reason to think that things won't just continue to accelerate in this beautiful new way.

I also wanted to share that recently I've been seeing things visually. A sort of fast flashing light like the static on a TV that is superimposed on my visual sense. It has different layers, in that there is another flashing that is like horizontal lines of light. Within this flashing I see light energy movement, like the look of light reflecting on rippling water. I see this with my eyes open or closed. In bright light the energy movement is more clear and obvious. Also there are small comets of light that are much clearer in bright sunlight esp on white surfaces. They're like tiny whizzing blobs of light that move a short distance and vanish. If I allow my focus to rest on them I see thousands of them in the sunlight, dancing in my vision. All of these visual things don't seem to have a distance that changes. E.g. They are always perceived as being the same distance away from me, as if they are on my retina rather than being outsIde my eyes. One of our beloved forum moderators told me the comets are referred to as some people as Orgones though the little research I did didn't bring up much information so I was wondering if anyone knew much about these things, either through experience or in their researching. Perhaps I should write that up in a separate thread,,,

Anyway, much Love,

Jack

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:40 am

Jack, I don't want to rain on your spiritual parade - but if you've been sick, especially with a temperature-raising, possibly dehydrating illness (like tonsillitis) it may have affected your eyesight (possible). Floaters (where a thing doesn't change distance and seems like it's on the retina) and flashes can be a symptom of a drying eye, shrinking or thickening of the vitreous gel in your eyes, and/or a tearing retina. These things increase with age (if they're more physical than spiritual) and can be accelerated with illness.

Of course I could be totally off track, but I'd be getting my eyes checked first.
A vague-ish description here http://www.kellogg.umich.edu/patientcar ... aters.html

On another tangent, creative types have been playing with 'dust' streams with the tighter controls we can have with image making tools these days. When I'm less distracted and kind of equalising everything visually and energetically we 'notice' things that have always been there but we weren't paying any attention to. Here's an example of 'honing in' on light playing with different densities of minute particles of dust http://videohive.net/item/light-dust-kit/837472

Does what you're experiencing fit in with either of these?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:40 am

dijmart wrote: Thought is needed, until it's not. Will my thoughts return? Don't know?
Update: It was temporary, they (thoughts) have returned, not full force, but they're back. Guess they're still needed.. :lol:
Take what you like and leave the rest.

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:16 am

Hi Jen,

Thanks for the info. I'm happy to have my parade rained on :) it gives me a chance to face potential criticism from this new angle and see how it holds up. I didn't get sucked into a 'me' in defence of what I had written which seems like a good thing from here.

I know a little about floaters as my brother has them, and I have a few tho not as much as him. I had considered this myself but have compared the difference and see that they are not the same. Floaters I see as black and they move with my eye as it moves. The things I describe are different to that. The visual stuff has actually been going on for quite a while (in fact looking back I've seen much of it for as long as I can remember I just never really focused on it). So I don't think it is related to the illness. The dust videos were beautiful :) I certainly have a new found sensitivity for seeing dust within my visual awareness, but that again is different to the visual things I've described here. It's funny that you mention dust actually as it's one of the things that I've come aligned with recently. I see dust move into my eye line often as something worrying or wonderful happens, as if something is telling me that everything is fine and to carry on (this is how I choose to interpret it, and it is quite wonderful). I suspect the visual stuff has something to do with the third eye clearing, though I'm not 100% on that.

On a slightly different note I just woke up from my nights sleep, but it doesn't feel like I went to sleep at all. I looked at my watch this morning and it was 4.30am, then turned over, turned back and checked my watch again and it's 9.00am..! I feel nice and fresh (though a little run down from the tonsillitis).

Never mind about your thoughts returning Di. Who knows where it will go next, aye?! You saying that was an interesting experience for me as it made me realise that on some level I am afraid that the thoughts will come back for me. It was good to face that fear without getting sucked back into my old habits, so I thank you for providing the opportunity to do that. I still get fleeting thoughts every now and then, especially when I was going to sleep last night, a little now this morning, and when I was hungry yesterday. But they don't feel like they have anything to do with me. I suppose the old 'clouds in the sky' thing is a good way of describing my relationship to them. Generally it's all clear skies. I'm enjoying the light of the son :)

Much Love,

Jack