Life is so big!

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
alex

Life is so big!

Post by alex » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:46 pm

You are all I want, every step I take is a step away from you. I have exhausted every avenue, nothing brings me home. I am ready to go home...

Phil2

Re: Life is so big!

Post by Phil2 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:54 pm

alex wrote:You are all I want, every step I take is a step away from you. I have exhausted every avenue, nothing brings me home. I am ready to go home...
As Ramana Maharshi used to say:

"How far are you from home ? What distance ?"

:)
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)

alex

Post by alex » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:59 pm

None.. but still the illusion prevails. Are you self realised?

Phil2

Post by Phil2 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:01 pm

alex wrote:None.. but still the illusion prevails. Are you self realised?
As Ramana said "All are realized ... can anyone be outside the Self ?"
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)

alex

Post by alex » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:07 pm

I wasnt asking Ramana.

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:58 pm

I love the title of this post. It makes me smile a big happy smile :D

Much love,

Jack

KathleenBrugger

Post by KathleenBrugger » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:34 pm

What if home is here now?
We are ALL Innocent by Reason of Insanity
http://kathleenbrugger.blogspot.com/

Ralph

Post by Ralph » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:40 am

alex wrote:You are all I want, every step I take is a step away from you. I have exhausted every avenue, nothing brings me home. I am ready to go home...
Welcome back home alex ! ...... to the home that has no steps and to where no exhaustion is also found . :D

alex

Post by alex » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:26 pm

So I actually wrote that when I was quite drunk. I'd just walked the catwalk at a large modelling event and then went out in to town to party. I know it's about being open to it all and playing with life but the falseness of it all just got to me. I managed to have an awesome dance by myself but just couldn't get into the swing of talking to drunk people and being in the 'meat market' energy!
I feel my defences coming down lately maybe. Even the defence of "I'm this know all spiritual chick". Yeh that ones a really big life raft, an impenetrable spiritual ego built up after a few genuine realisations.
I don't know shit.
I've moved back in with my son's Dad and it's not fulfilling to my ego or the deep wounding I've carried for years at all. It's where the rubber meets the road I guess. My mind is whipping out every belief I have about how relationships and my life should be. But I have decided to stay. To sit still and question every one of the beliefs. The more that I undo the more and more intense and sticky the beliefs are that come out.
Yeh I'm all spiritual and open, until something truly isn't going the way this body/mind would like it to.
Welcome to the mess! Deep down I love it because I'm a lover of truth/god/this entire fucking universe. I'll sit here and break.

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:08 pm

It all sounds good from here. Throw yourself into the big meat grinder of life and love ... haha! That wording cracks me up! Didn't mean it to sound so oddly sexual..

I'm starting to feel there isn't any right or wrong, though the roots of that belief go deeeep. I'm starting to say f*&k it and dive in. Sounds like you're doing the same(?)

Much love to you,

Jack

alex

Post by alex » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Much love back to you Jack :)
Its more like Ive been a seriously broken, retarded, fragmented kind of person for a long time (past traumatic experiences) and Ive somehow bandaided myself together with spirituality.
The stickiness of those bandaids is kinda running out and I feel them falling off.
Shits getting real.
Haha
What shit? I dont know. Its funny when I see that really nothing is going on.
Ive got a great relationship with pain, so being able to sit in the shit hole of myself in complete acceptance often brings quite amazing periods of vivid presense, awareness and love. But then lo and behold another belief system surfaces, go down the rabbit hole again and back into the seemingly never ending shit.
Feels like I have to go there.
About right and wrong.. i feel a stronger moral compass emerging somehow. I think it has to do with deepening empathising abilities. Will what I do cause pain? Im not sure tho. Im not sure of much right now.
X

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:39 pm

It's like the scene in Shawshank Redemption *spoiler alert!*

...when he escapes the prison by crawling through a sewer, throwing up on the way, then finally breaks free into the pouring rain...

Haha. Or I guess you could say, to clean out your sewers you need to actually get into them. And you're probably gonna get shit on your hands. I'm saying this more for my fun of coming up with metaphors. I'm sure you already know this.

I saw a talk my Adamus recently that you might like. It's somewhere in the second shoud of the Discovery Series. *a note on terminology* shoud = gathering for raising consciousness, cadre = the person who is the host for the channelled energies, chambra = the group of individuals who have come to be taught.

http://www.crimsoncircle.com/Library/Sh ... ideos.aspx

To paraphrase he said something like: Your life isn't an illusion exactly. But it is a limited version of reality. What you see is real. It's just not all there is. It's like living on the surface of a book. Your three dimensional reality is limited as you cannot look inside the book to the pages and the wisdom within. But this is changing. You feel this instability of change and are trying to center yourself on the surface of the book. But that cannot be. Because the book is going to flip upside down, open, flip through all the pages, go beyond all the pages that are there, and then fly across the room! The discomfort you feel is yourself trying to realign with a limited reality that is not going to last. Allow these feeling to come forward and change so that you can experience a reality beyond these limitations.

That's a VERY liberal paraphrasing, but I feel it was the essence of what he was getting at in this shoud. I feel that relates to your comments about 'shits getting real' haha. I see an image of a huge, heavily armed action movie anti-hero. :p

When you say you aren't sure of much right now that seems very different to other posts of yours I've seen. Which, for me, is like sacred geometry - specifically the Fibonacci sequence and it's relationship to phi. Phi is pure spirit. Spirit asks physical life to emulate it. Phi is too precise for physical life to emulate right away, but it has to start from the beginning and oscillate toward phi - moving closer and closer every time. I feel like moments of clarity are when we ourselves are oscillating nearer to phi. Perhaps our big shifts in life, our big realisations, happen when we cross phi. But as the way has momentum we do not just reach it and stop there. We move out of sync with it again and feel lost once more. Then, sure enough, we begin to return. Each time we drift less and less away from, and closer and closer to phi. Phi is infinite, so this process will never end. This is the expansion of consciousness according to the ancients and those who revere sacred geometry, the origin of all that is.

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/03/08/ ... r-of-life/

Haha I went totally off track there. If this isn't your cup of tea you're totally within your rights to thump me in the neck.

Much love to you,

Jack

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:50 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote: Which, for me, is like sacred geometry - specifically the Fibonacci sequence and it's relationship to phi. Phi is pure spirit. Spirit asks physical life to emulate it. Phi is too precise for physical life to emulate right away, but it has to start from the beginning and oscillate toward phi - moving closer and closer every time. I feel like moments of clarity are when we ourselves are oscillating nearer to phi. Perhaps our big shifts in life, our big realisations, happen when we cross phi. But as the way has momentum we do not just reach it and stop there. We move out of sync with it again and feel lost once more. Then, sure enough, we begin to return. Each time we drift less and less away from, and closer and closer to phi. Phi is infinite, so this process will never end. This is the expansion of consciousness according to the ancients and those who revere sacred geometry, the origin of all that is.

Haha I went totally off track there. If this isn't your cup of tea you're totally within your rights to thump me in the neck. Much love to you,

Jack
Thump!.. :lol:
Take what you like and leave the rest.

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:41 am

Thump!.. :lol:

:lol:
About right and wrong.. i feel a stronger moral compass emerging somehow. I think it has to do with deepening empathising abilities. Will what I do cause pain? Im not sure tho. Im not sure of much right now.
Just like the difference in eating cheese or lobster.. does but doesn't matter Alex. (I just bit into a lump of cheese and thought.. hmmm lobster would be nice :wink: )

Love you!!
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen

alex

Post by alex » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:47 pm

When you say you aren't sure of much right now that seems very different to other posts of yours I've seen. Which, for me, is like sacred geometry - specifically the Fibonacci sequence and it's relationship to phi. Phi is pure spirit. Spirit asks physical life to emulate it. Phi is too precise for physical life to emulate right away, but it has to start from the beginning and oscillate toward phi - moving closer and closer every time. I feel like moments of clarity are when we ourselves are oscillating nearer to phi. Perhaps our big shifts in life, our big realisations, happen when we cross phi. But as the way has momentum we do not just reach it and stop there. We move out of sync with it again and feel lost once more. Then, sure enough, we begin to return. Each time we drift less and less away from, and closer and closer to phi. Phi is infinite, so this process will never end. This is the expansion of consciousness according to the ancients and those who revere sacred geometry, the origin of all that is.

Haha I went totally off track there. If this isn't your cup of tea you're totally within your rights to thump me in the neck.
Sounds cool! I've never come across much about geometry. I suppose there are a thousand ... completely can't remember the word I'm wanting.... doesn't seem important anyway. But yes, it sounds cool, though I've no idea if it's the truth or not. Can I thump you in the neck just for fun?
Just like the difference in eating cheese or lobster.. does but doesn't matter Alex. (I just bit into a lump of cheese and thought.. hmmm lobster would be nice :wink: )

Love you!!
Love you too Jen! I'm not sure how wrong it would be to eat lobster as we don't have lobster here (north queensland, Australia) we have crayfish tho, they're pretty tasty!
x