Guidance

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Guidance

Postby kafi » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi everyone,

In the thread “Purpose”, Jack has related his recent contact with his spirit guide and has asked for more information on guidance:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12686&start=45#p114799

In order not to highjack the other thread, I start a new one here and would like to share my experiences with guidance.

I learned much about talking to the inner wise voice while reading the Raj material ( for example on http://www.pamelaparnell.com ) .

In order to get answers from my wise inner voice, I do this:
Ask. Become still . Listen. Expect an answer.

I found it helpful in the beginning to write with pen and paper ( -. typing at the computer did not work too well).
I would ask a question, then quiet my mind and listen what would emerge. Whatever thought came up then I would write down as answer. Later, I would also be able to hear this inner voiceless voice talking during easy routine tasks (like peeling carrots for dinner)

Expecting a certain answer or knowing that I would definitely not like a certain answer would impede the listening.
So, the advice here is to stay open. ( Raj said something like, you can still fret about it later on if you don’t like what you’ve heard).

Something funny occured with the inner voice.
I insisted that I wanted to hear an audible voice. Probably because of the books I had read, I got the idea that in order to be real guidance the voice must be audible. So one morning, the universe sent an audible voice into my head . It said „Freedom“ in a very low bass . Next week on another morning, I got an audible voice in my head saying something in a high pitch mickey mouse voice. It was clear to me that this was a humorous suggestion for customizing the voice of my internal satellite navigation system. Apparently, the Source was making fun of me. I felt humbled as if an annoyed teacher had scolded me ‘You silly little girl!’ , but I admired the universe’s teaching methods , patience, and humor. So I stayed with the voiceless voice option.

During writing , there was hesitation at first. Is this really this wise inner voice speaking? I had no idea. Doesn’t matter. I wrote it down anyway.
When reading through the stuff later, I found that it had a different quality from what I would normally think.
But it wasn’t so out the ordinary that I was really sure whether this was my higher self.

But could I really trust this ? I needed more proof.

Then one day, something interesting happened.
I had a dream that I wanted to visit an old friend that I usually see only once every couple of years. I dreamt I wanted to meet her at 5pm for tea and I had to take the bus. I crossed the street to go to the bus, and OMG, there were 5 monkeys in front of the bus! I thought, oh, monkeys, this signifies trouble. They might steal my backpack and do a lot of mischief. I hesitated to get on the bus - and woke up.

Then I sat down and wrote .
K: “What does that dream mean ?”

Answer: “ Your friend is in trouble. Send her a mail about your spiritual journey.”

I knew that the friend had some issues with depression going on, but I didn’t know how severe it was .
And I never talked to her about hardcore nonduality spirituality before.

K: “What about the monkeys?”

A: “They represent your doubts.”

I hesitated a lot whether to send my friend the story about my anger the burned out light bulbs and ACIM forgiveness. Each time I hesitated, I heard a children’s lullaby in my head ( “Schlaf, Kindlein, schlaf”. Sleep , baby, sleep) . When I thought, ‘ok, I’m gonna obey and send this ,’ then the song in my head changed to a love song. I took this as a sign that my spirit guide is very serious about this and that I am not making it up.

So, I sent her a mail. At first only about ACIM, and that it had helped me to get about a phase of anger in my life.

But that inner voice insisted , ‘Send her your story about the anger and the burned out light bulbs’ .
Ok, so I sent that as well. I apologized at least three times, how stupid I feel that I write her just because of this dream and that I am not sure whether she needs it at all and I hope she isn’t angry with me and whether she can deal with ACIM as we have never talked about spirituality before .

I couldn’t believe that I actually did this !

As she confessed later, she was totally devastated during that time when I had the dream. She was close to suicide.
And she had the same problem with anger and burned out light bulbs.
She wrote that my mail was like a gift from heaven to her.

OMG! I had no idea…..!

Oookaaay … That was the proof I needed that my inner voice really does know more than this little kafi-bodymind.

One more note of caution:

Even though the accuracy of the predictions can sometimes be stunning,
never do something that the guide suggests without measuring this with you highest inner knowing.
Paul N. Tuttle channels Raj ( = Jesus) (Northwest Foundation for A Course In Miracles, nwffacim).
And at one point, he became so awed by the fact that he is talking to the historical Jesus that he would become too obedient and would do anything Raj asked him to do.
That was not okay.
So, Raj needed to find a way to make Paul stand on his own two feet.
How he did this was ingenious. He asked Paul to do things which became increasingly impossible to do.
At first, Paul was obedient. But then it got harder and harder for him to comply. Until he finally said, sorry, Raj, I won’t do this. I just can’t.
At that point Raj said something like, “ok, great, now you are being in your integrity and now we can talk as equals.”

Many forms of guidance:
I want to stress that guidance can come in many forms.
Mental images ,
dreams ( happens often for me)
inner audible voice (very rare in my case)
inner voiceless voice ( more frequent in my case)
blocks of thought ( not really formulated sentences),
songs where I have to google the lyrics ( happens often to me; this is my ‘spirit radio’)
inner urge to do something (happens often to me)
inner knowing (wordless),
reactions of the body (like a shiver down the legs or seeing a spark of light each time there is an important information,
or like the ‘pee tingly feeling’ smiileyjen mentioned in the “Purpose” thread).

and also outer signs:
patterns of events (sometimes with literal and sometimes with a metaphoric meaning),
animals ( for example with the meaning of shamanic animals)
numbers ( like 11:11 on a clock )
pennies,
feathers,
i.e. whatever else we have given meaning to ( can be a certain type of car or a certain type of animal)
a cracking noise ( for example of a window frame that adjusts to temperature differences).

Change of guidance after crossing the line:
After the shift of identity happens, the guidance - in form of a contact with a separate being - can stop. I have found this described by Jeffrey Chappell ( Answers from Silence) and also by some other (German) author (Nabala).
Then it is seen that this bodymind as well as the guide are both dream characters which have been made up by the underlying creative potential. That is something one has to get used to at first. But, yes, that makes sense. Therefore, Jed McKenna called this ‘the lonely place called Done ‘ and Ramana Maharshi said, there are no others.

So, maybe we shouldn’t become too attached to this. It can collapse later on.
There will still be ‘inner knowing what to do’ after the shift, but this might not be transported any more as a wordy message from a separate angelic being.

You probably have your own stories of guidance, and I am curious. Would you like to share them?
kafi

Re: Guidance

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 pm

In order not to highjack the other thread, I start a new one here and would like to share my experiences with guidance.

I'd share mine, but they'd hijack this thread :lol:

I am curious to read others' though.

I found a couple of your points really important, thank you for sharing them.

So, Raj needed to find a way to make Paul stand on his own two feet.
How he did this was ingenious. He asked Paul to do things which became increasingly impossible to do.
At first, Paul was obedient. But then it got harder and harder for him to comply. Until he finally said, sorry, Raj, I won’t do this. I just can’t.
At that point Raj said something like, “ok, great, now you are being in your integrity and now we can talk as equals.”

If it doesn't feel like 'equals' and of integrity, it's not.

Then it is seen that this bodymind as well as the guide are both dream characters which have been made up by the underlying creative potential. That is something one has to get used to at first. But, yes, that makes sense. Therefore, Jed McKenna called this ‘the lonely place called Done ‘ and Ramana Maharshi said, there are no others.

Poignant!!

Kafi have you shared about your ‘story about the anger and the burned out light bulbs’ somewhere that I might read?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby kafi » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi Jen,

I am aware that you had an NDE, and I also read somewhere that you have strange influences on electrical things.
I'd love to hear more about it ( and what they mean to you - because , in my case, these things were almost always a warning
that I was too angry or too stressed.)

Here is the post about that:
From Anger to Peace - Ego Deconstruction Supported by LoA:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=12571

I'd love to hear more about how you experience guidance , and I'd love to read real-life personal anecdotes.
kafi

Postby runstrails » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Hi Kafi,
I enjoyed your post. Many similar things have happened to me in my life but I've always thought of them as synchronicities, co-inicdences and not much else.

Kafi said: Ask. Become still . Listen. Expect an answer.

I like this. It's always good to calm down, become still and listen to our inner voice.

Kafi said: Then it is seen that this bodymind as well as the guide are both dream characters which have been made up by the underlying creative potential. That is something one has to get used to at first. But, yes, that makes sense. Therefore, Jed McKenna called this ‘the lonely place called Done ‘ and Ramana Maharshi said, there are no others.

Thank you for this. I had been wondering about the fascination with channeling, spirit guides and paranormal experience on the forum lately.. and what you say here provides a perfect explanation. Many of us, get to this place of self-realization without paranormal experiences too. So ultimately it seems that self-realization (or realizing one's true nature) is the goal whichever path you go down. Which path (eg.advaita, Buddhism, channeling etc..) you choose likely depends on your personality. As I said, I've had synchronicities like you describe in your OP and never thought more of them--but others may focus on them and it may open a door for them. My personal path to self-realization has been that of advaita teachings.

Kafi said: There will still be ‘inner knowing what to do’ after the shift, but this might not be transported any more as a wordy message from a separate angelic being.

Yes, indeed.
runstrails

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 pm

This is great Kafi :) thank you so much for sharing this. And I like your respect to the other tread in moving this away from the other thread (I doubt I would have done that - :P)

It's really wonderful for me to hear about someone else's experience. I have similar ways of asking them. I go into the stillness of my heart and in that silence feel for them and then an answer comes. Generally I ask as a feeling. So today I felt doubt over my particular path (e.g. talking with guides vs. silence and knowing). I held up this feeling of doubt to them and they answered and helped me a great deal. They said my path is my own and I don't need to concern myself with the way that others are going. Everyone is exploring in their own way. You feel this doubt and you don't like it but doubt isn't an enemy. It's a way of knowing what you don't want and then moving with greater clarity toward what you do want. - I just let them type that then.

Sometimes they come into my mind with words, other times as images, sometimes just feeling - like I know we have communicated and what it means in a split second. Yesterday they wanted me to speak their words out loud and I noticed I was talking very quickly, only just following what I was saying, and the voice I was speaking was a little different to mine. They got me to do it again a few minutes ago and the voice had a slightly different character again which I feel has something to do with fine tuning.

I communicate with them throughout the day and they are teaching me how to communicate with them while simultaneously doing other things e.g. today they were very supportive because I could hear their voice in my mind at the same time as I was working, without being distracted. They're teaching me to improve my mental focus by working with me in my mind's eye to visual a stable image and to see that image while simultaneously having my awareness held on several other points e.g. touch on seat and hands and sight and hearing and mind's eye visualisation. The visualisation I'm working on is of a regal woman in radiant white sat on a throne. I'm unsure if this image has any significance for who they are more specifically. They teach me in dreams and want me to improve my dream recall so I can have more lucid dreams and a fuller awareness of what they teach me during sleep. They also want me to have OBEs so I can meet them in person and be taught directly there. Once, in a dream they we teaching me and I was suddenly catapulted out of the dream and into a golden ocean of light that I became one with. The feeling of that was the most intense thing I've ever experienced. I couldn't feel my body. All I saw was this ocean of light, which I was, and felt this absolutely overpowering joy. That dream stuff was before I started communicating with them while awake, which started a week or two ago.

When it started I wanted to test the authenticity of it. It began because I was asking spiritual type questions and noticed my head was nodding or shaking in response to them. Then I asked, is this my guides and I nodded. We spoke for a while and then we decided I would mention this to someone on this forum. We wrote the message together and I was very dubious about writing it (sounds like your experience), but they were very specific about certain points even though those points were very grandiose and could have been taken for an egoic overload! They also said specifically that they were the Ascended Masters (I'd like to know exactly who, as I believe there are almost 10,000 - but I guess that isn't important - oh they're saying now that when I've felt like I was talking to Tobias and Adamas that I was and that I should trust myself. Anyway, I sent the message and nervously waited for a reply (half expecting them to say that I was probably just confused and it wasn't what I thought it was). When the person (I'll keep them anonymous) replied they said that what I had said was true and that they had spent time with the Ascended Masters too. That they loved the Masters and that they can still talk with them now and that they are happy that I am talking with them. They also said that they didn't talk to the Masters now as they realised that they were one of them. You need this communication until you realise you are one of us. They have said many times that we are one. That I don't need to quote them when I write something because they are my words. They want me to be my own Master. But also say that this path is right for me and that it is right that I communicate with them and that I will need them as long as I need them. Don't jump off the cliff until you are ready to fly.

They take on many different characters. When they speak as the Ascended Masters I feel more that these are separate entities in their own right and that they are communicating to me through my own Higher Being. But there is also another communication with a young woman who says she is my Soul and is totally different to the Ascended Masters. Sometimes I feel like I am communicating with other humans too. I have a lot of similarities with signs as you. I think I've had most of your inner signs (except the body ones - though I do feel my energy field rise and fall these days). Sometimes they sing to me with musical accompaniment which I really love. They've given me deep spiritual type advice to a Disney style song. The young woman is absolutely hilarious. I see her running around in my mind's eye while I'm going about my day. I got defensive about something the other day and she popped up saying in a fake serious voice "Oh hi! I'm Jack's defence mechanism!" - haha! A common external sign for me is a bird flying into view or a feather or a seed (you know those big fluffy ones that fly on the wind) or a speck of dust. Or traffic lights going green. That happens all the time, when I go to cross a road the lights go green. It's beautiful to me because it feels like someone watching over me saying it's safe to cross - carry on your journey beautiful child. (They call me child a lot - they want Child to be a capital C). I remember I was in the car with my mum a few weeks ago and we were approaching some lights and she said "oh we'll have to wait here for a while, these lights are always red" so I feel into my Heart and smile and wait to see what happens. We pass straight through the green lights. That's happened a few times while I've been in the car with her. It's like I'm saying "prove it" and then they prove it. I have to choke back tears sometimes.

There's a part of me that gets worried when I hear about this stopping. The advice I feel from that is that this process will continue in the way that you want for the time that you want. You don't have to do or not do anything. What will happen will be right for you. Right now this is right for you. Trust and enjoy it and align with it.

kafi wrote:Then it is seen that this bodymind as well as the guide are both dream characters which have been made up by the underlying creative potential.

Yes I feel this too, but I am learning to feel it while not having it undermine the authenticity of the experience I am having. WW said something in a thread yesterday that I loved. "Reality, truth, is just the experience of what you believe". Right now I'm loving the experience of communication with these entities as beings that are separate from myself. It's so much fun! For a little while I suppressed them because I had some advice similar to what I quoted above. But I see now that that is not right for me at this time. Perhaps in the future, but not now. It's similar to when I had the ocean of light experience, I mentioned it to someone and they didn't put much significance on it. Because I respected them I stopped pursuing that even though it felt right and I loved the experience. I'm learning to stop allowing the opinion of those I respect to supersede myself.

That felt great to write :) I feel my aura energise when I express myself like that. I might have to go for a walk to calm down..haha!

Much love to you all :) and thank you again for starting this thread,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:52 pm

One of those fluffy seeds just landed by me .. :)

x
EnterZenFromThere

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:29 am

Zen said: That felt great to write :) I feel my aura energise when I express myself like that. I might have to go for a walk to calm down..haha!

Zen said: One of those fluffy seeds just landed by me .. :)

Gorgeous musings in awareness Jack.

Runstrails said: I had been wondering about the fascination with channeling, spirit guides and paranormal experience on the forum lately.. and what you say here provides a perfect explanation. Many of us, get to this place of self-realization without paranormal experiences too. So ultimately it seems that self-realization (or realizing one's true nature) is the goal whichever path you go down. Which path (eg.advaita, Buddhism, channeling etc..) you choose likely depends on your personality. As I said, I've had synchronicities like you describe in your OP and never thought more of them--but others may focus on them and it may open a door for them. My personal path to self-realization has been that of advaita teachings.

This is true 'Trails, whether we trust ourselves and can accept 'responsibility' (not the 'right' word..., not even 'ownership'.. still not 'right' ...whatever!) for our awareness and intuitive and creative intelligence likely very much depends on our personality and cultural leanings and how well or not those intelligences are received by us, and by those around us.

The more aware we are of synchronicities and the unfolding path of creative intelligences the more incredible it seems. It might even be (and forgive me for being a party pooper) like when a person develops 'multiple personalities' that seem to act independent of each other - although I've done the psych testing for multiple personalities and didn't 'fit' the criteria.

For me it's still the 'jury is out' whether it is within our own brain capacity to have these 'not mine', not localised knowledges, or if we really are sharing a cosmic intelligence field with 'others'.

I wonder what you do 'Trails, how you process it, if/when you have astounding, life altering or globally affecting awarenesses that defy time and place and seeming 'boundaries' in logic - for me the ones my brain seems to need to 'attribute' to something bigger than 'little me' and my 'little brain'.

I really don't know that my 'personality' is that 'wise', or my ego that 'humble' :wink:

For example, if you were given knowledge - albeit not 'when' or 'who' but 'what' and 'where' as viewed from a larger perspective, but awareness none the less of an unfolding human created major disaster and had already 'qualified' the 'source' - in terms of the energy frequency, vibration 'personality' having given accurate information in advance previously, and the information was proven as 'credible'.

What do you do with that?

As I try to accept these things in foresight, and unpack these things in hindsight, I still seem to have to straddle that 'place' is somewhat static, even if removed from my physical capacities to 'view', but 'time' is distorted like it is in the light - it's 'now'. It's always now - present - presentation of the information.

And then in logical processing one has to accept that in the physical dimension it's not 'now' 'here' and one is not physically 'supposed' to have this capacity as a natural attribute of human beingness.

If one follows the notion that all things that we perceive are created 'by us' then one would have to follow the LOA notions that we 'create' things, whereas I know that is true in some cases and I do take full responsibility for when I feed into those events, but there are others that are 'witnessed' outside of time/place 'normal capacity parameters' rather than fed into.

And it's those that cannot be explained (so far, to me) except by the possibility of linking in and with wider and different 'personality' sources.

So, how do or would you explain 'paranormal' experiences if and when you do experience them?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:40 am

Kafi said: I am aware that you had an NDE, and I also read somewhere that you have strange influences on electrical things.
I'd love to hear more about it ( and what they mean to you - because , in my case, these things were almost always a warning
that I was too angry or too stressed.)

Forgive me from branching off from the main topic to answer this. I do think it's important in understanding.

Even as Zen realised above our energy field grows and strengthens and can be noticed. If you stand too near to electrical power source or conduit one can feel or hear the 'buzzing'. For me it's no different to that. Too much power going through a conduit and we 'fry' the circuits or step down regulators.

For me with either 'love' energy as Zen was experiencing above, or in fear 'rejection' energy. I do have trouble with electrical gear and it seems to be with e-motion (which is really still energy in motion) and I don't even seem to notice if it's 'good' or 'bad' any more, I just have to 'walk away' and let it settle somewhat. It makes sense to me in terms of energy production - of which our minds and bodies are as capable as any 'power station' or power grid.

The first time I really noticed it after the nde I didn't realise at the time that's what it was - that it was 'me'. I was trying to record three songs on a cassette player (1982) and while everything was 'working' independently - I could use the recording operation on one player, as in it would record me saying 'testing 1-2-3', and even record any other songs but the three that I wanted to record.

The other player would play the songs that I did want to record, so that we could all hear them, and the cassette tapes (many!) as I said would record the 'testing' but when we went to play them back after the testing part there was nothing but white noise. And I don't mean just once, I mean using four different cassette players, god knows how many different cassette tapes and over four hours of 'trying' different compositions of them.

I even got a friend to bring her cassette player and pick up new - even though mine were 'new' too - cassette tapes, and still only these three songs would not record. Just my voice and then nothing.

The songs were for my son's funeral to be held at 1pm and I'd started trying to record these three x 3 minute songs at 8am.

Eventually I had to run to shower and left my friend to record them, or I would not have even made it to the funeral. I literally had no time to think about anything else that morning. She tried doing it with me still there and the same happened, then when I went for a shower they recorded perfectly, and first time for her. But by then I had no time to even check them and had to tell the Priest that was conducting the service that they may or may not play, and he relayed that and the story of my 'too busy to think about it' morning to those present. He said if they played, great, if they didn't then we'd just have time in silence instead, attributing it to however my son decided it should be, was okay too. :wink:

Folks who knew and had spent time with my son laughed and completely understood. It was a bit of joke in the nursery where he'd been that 'strange' stuff would happen around my son, both medically and personally for those that came in contact with him. This Priest's experience and interpretations were interesting. He had befriended us as a chaplain and even though we are not Catholics he offered to baptise my son when we knew for certain he would not live much longer. I think I actually agreed to it more as a gift to him, the Priest, than anything else. In my thinking it would do no harm or 'help' for my son, but it mattered to the Priest and others in the nursery, and would take nothing away from me. He was in a pretty high state of emotion about it himself. He was humbled he said to 'have the privilege of baptising a Saint', which I didn't really understand at the time - the criteria for a 'Saint', or why he would say such a thing about a tiny baby who'd never even breathed on his own. Sinless, maybe, miracle worker - well maybe with the new knowledge in spinal care that he 'allowed' to unfold purely, anyway at the time I just thought it was just a weird sort of thing for someone to say.

(Gee I hope any Catholics reading this will forgive me my ignorance of their practices and beliefs... sorry :oops: )

He prepared all the 'stuff' and his special garments etc poured this 'holy water' into a dish, covered it as was normal, did some of the ritual stuff, went to dip his fingers in the bowl of water - and the water had completely disappeared - me being me looked for where it had (logically must have) spilled or leaked out - the Priest and others around him however were shocked. I didn't find where it had leaked or spilled, so they just 'blamed/attributed it to' my son (which I felt was 'over the top'). So that and other things is why they just accepted that the songs either would or would not play in good humour.

In part I guess that's why I didn't really think about it as my emotional state 'affecting' electrical gear. It happens depending on my 'intensity' of emotions, not so much whether it's 'good or bad' emotions, just the intensity level - even enthusiasm like Zen was showing above (with me) can bring down whole server systems, and blow light bulbs, and affect street lights. I've had to learn to kind of 'de-energise' me, bring my field down and closer. Going outside and letting the air 'take some of it' is what I tend to do, even though I hadn't really thought about it like that before. You know how a duck shakes itself and throws off emotional energy - not that I shake myself, (must try that though :wink: ) but I do tend to open my arms and palms and kind of let it go consciously. And then when I come back to whatever it was that 'turned me on' so much, I have to be more 'controlled' about it.

It was a relief while doing a course with other nde'rs to find that it's a really common experience. For awhile there I thought I was just buying really dud lightbulbs!! (like for more than a year's worth - which when they would 'blow' really frequently is a lot of different batches and brands of lightbulbs!!) I even brought in an electrician to check my house wiring.... it was 'fine'.

Maybe it was even sycnronistically that it was when I was in the 'height' of these experiences the course opportunity occurred and because it was occurring so often (and I'd been doing 'spiritual development' & hadn't made that 'connection' either) I mentioned it to the others and they all shared their happenings etc

So, long story short Kafi, I don't think it's 'which' emotion. I think it's the 'intensity' of it compared to the 'capacity' of the circuitry. Which is kind of confirmed in Electrical Science as well as health sciences - mental and physical energetic interaction with emotions. We are a 'conduit', or an 'insulator' or even the power station generator at varying times.
smiileyjen101

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:25 pm

Really fascinating posts Jen! I've heard similar things about electrical stuff. I don't think the people I read were NDErs, but people who had done work with light body integration - perhaps there's a similar spiritually-type explanation there somewhere. Maybe you power generator people are the answer to the world energy needs :idea:

Love
EnterZenFromThere

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Maybe you power generator people are the answer to the world energy needs :idea:

I just 'heard' strains of Yoooouuuuuu light up my life - you give me hope... to carry on... :lol:
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Onceler asked Zen: (in the 'other' "Purpose" topic & Zen's full answer is in there)

Quick question, do you see your guides as seperate identities, or are they simply a part of you?

Zen said:
I see the guides as simultaneously separate from me and a part of me. They use me to communicate with me so have a flavour of me. However, they also have their own characteristics. These characteristics are becoming more defined as my clarity as a channel of their energies increases.

I still experience doubts about the authenticity of it all. It's pretty crazy stuff from a conventional point of view! But it also does make wonderful sense.

Onceler said: (also in that topic)
My opinion? It's all you, Thoth and everyone, and you are bigger than......I dare not say it, or it will start another row about mind and awareness. :wink:

Forgive me for transposing these parts to 'here'.

Onceler and others, I wonder - have you ever been in a room and 'felt' someone who is not you come into the room without using your normal physical senses - as in distinguishably not you, distinguishably, recognisably someone else?

Like I was in a huge ballroom once, standing way away from the door and with my back to it, among literally hundreds of people, and even though I wasn't expecting this person to be there, I suddenly 'felt' their familiar, recognisable, energy, turned around and there they were in the doorway.

Or, have you ever walked into a room and 'sensed' someone else's recognisable energy still lingering in it when you didn't know 'practically' that they'd been there? Maybe you asked someone else was xyz here today? and found out, yes they were.

Where the energy is recognisably 'different' to your own.

For this reason, by these nuances of energetic 'difference' and 'distinction', I agree with Zen, some 'guides' and definitely some who have been in form and have left form but are still communicating, they are separate energies, but I understand Onceler's point as well.

Onceler, I'd love it if you would expand on your perspective, of 'bigger than....' in terms of 'guidance'. Are you meaning the hoohoo we're all one stuff or something else?

Oh, and Zen the micro-macro stuff.... great stuff!!
smiileyjen101

Postby kafi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Runstrails,
thanks for sharing your view on this. Yes, there is a variety of different paths. Some have paranormal stuff on their journey and some don’t .
You wrote you had synchronicities but didn’t make much of them.
For me, these synchronicities were the experience that made the advaita teachings tangible.
All is one . I had read that and understood it theoretically , but I needed more proof.
The synchronicities were an experiential proof for me that , indeed, there is a single guiding hand behind all appearances and that I am not my body but the underlying creative potential that places a wish into my mind and then takes care of its fulfillment shortly afterwards.

Jack,
thanks for sharing your experience with your guides. Wonderful!
Specks of dusts as signs, LOL, I should take that sign into my repertoire, then I would have many opportunities to be grateful at home ( -just kidding).
Moving your head as a response reminds me of Esther Hicks when she first channeled Abraham. She was so into stilling the mind and letting thoughts go that she kept letting the thoughts of the guides go as well. So they had to try another strategy to get through and made her move her head.
Wow, your communication sounds really advanced. And also the fact that you have more than one being to talk to is amazing.

Don’t worry, the communication does not have to stop immediately when you shift in identification.
For Ilka Fischer (book: Erleuchtung mit Rueckfahrkarte , German only) it took a while to fade.
For Maitreya Ishwara ( book Unity) communication actually started after enlightenment.

I just saw three fluffy seeds tangled together flying above the house and had to think of you .

Jen,
thanks for sharing about the influence of your emotion on electricity. That is really amazing. I wasn’t aware of the fact that it is common among NDE folks.
Sorry to hear that your son had to die so young.
Loved the story of the vanished water in the baptizing basin. Wow!
Seems like much of your path so far has been that the universe was trying to convince you that what our senses show us is not the whole truth.

Another story of guidance of the category “urge to do something” happened this Saturday.
I went grocery shopping with my daughter by bike.
Then she lost her keys ( key of the bike lock and key of our house ) after we went out of the supermarket.
We couldn’t unlock her bike.
Shit! We were stuck with three heavy bags of groceries. My mind was racing about whether we needed to exchange the lock of our front door now and how we get her bike back to our place.
So we walked home with the heavy stuff.
On the way home, we met my husband and told him what happened.
I begged him to come home with us in order to go and buy a new front door lock right away.
But he went on to the supermarket and asked for the keys, and, lo and behold, the keys had been returned there just two minutes ago and he was able to unlock the bike.

So, everything was fine. No need to exchange the front door lock.

The miraculous guidance in this was that my husband was led to walk to the supermarket at exactly this time.
He had been running before and hadn’t even showered yet.
And he wasn’t walking to the supermarket in order to buy something.
I asked him why on earth he decided to take that walk at that time. It was totally unusual.
He answered: “ I don’t know. I just had to go.”

Sometimes there is a thought that we need to do something that is put into our head.

It’s like we are on remote control.
kafi

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:11 am

Kafi said:
Sometimes there is a thought that we need to do something that is put into our head.

It’s like we are on remote control.

:wink: And check out the 'spider webs' all over this!! > Synchronicity > moving Esther's head > what our senses show us is not the whole truth & going to the shops story.

One of the first experiences that started to move my Dad (the total agnostic at the time).
I was sitting in my room doing my homework as a young teen and my head 'moved' and I 'saw' my Dad fuming and ranting in the middle of a car crash. So I went to my Mum and asked where he was. She said he'd just gone to the shops for milk and would be back in a minute. I shook my head and said no, he's been in an accident, but he's okay and no one's hurt, he's just giving the other driver a hard time and is worried about the car. That I'd take her to him.

So off we went walking a different way to the one he would have driven and the way she would normally drive to that spot, because on foot, it was quicker this way.

My 'stuff' I guess was beginning to be noticed by both of them and as she's 'fey' but was unable to explain it to his exacting scientific standards, he would pooh pooh it when she 'felt' something, and that I was coming into my own being able to discuss the 'hard' life issues with him, was maybe a side issue.

So when we arrived at the scene he couldn't understand how we knew... in his way of thinking 'someone' must have told us, that the only 'someone' was me... :wink: and she also told him my 'take' on it above - that he was fine, and that no one was hurt was the most important thing. The car was just a car, he could stop worrying about it. He even noticed that we'd approached from a different direction to the way he'd come there and said, well why didn't you come the way I did, (the 'normal' way) to which she said, "Oh, Jenny knew a short cut"

The look he gave me -
:wink: I think I know how Abraham felt moving Esther's head to get her attention

There was nothing dodododododo about the 'short cut' >>>>sheer practicality.
There was nothing dodododododo about the 'advice' my Mum came with (about people being more important than cars) >>>> sheer practicality

And he couldn't 'pooh hooo" the fact that we were there :lol:

Even 'funnier' he had 'caused the crash' by not obeying a strange-illogical - that he called stupid - road rule that was only specific to this particular state, that even in suburban streets one had to give way to any oncoming traffic from the right. So you could be driving down a street and if anyone came from an intersection to your right you had to give way to them. It upset the flow of traffic no end and it wasn't his 'normal' and so he was energetically, mentally resisting it. I recall some time before when he'd been ranting about it not being logical that I'd said it may not be logical, but if its an agreed law then you either have to obey it, or be the odd one out.

Yep, this car came from his right and 'took' their right of way when he didn't 'give' it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm... I take no responsibility for it whatsoever :wink:

My Granny used to say, what you won't accept, you'll be taught.
I think she meant what you won't accept in your mind, you'll be taught in experience.

He learned :D
But so too did the State Govt, it created way too many crashes and they fell in line with all the other state driving rules and put up Give Way signs where needed. He cheered when the law changed and then ranted about that particular crash never needing to happen - but did it?
smiileyjen101

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 am

He cheered when the law changed and then ranted about that particular crash never needing to happen - but did it?

I'm half answering (my pov) my own question here.

Seeing as we're story telling....

A few years later I was living away from my parents and working in a role as a cashier in a busy retail store. Having straddled my Mum & Granny's 'feyness' and my Dad's logical reasoning I was coming into my own way of handling my 'intuitions' that combined both. One morning before setting off to take a large sum of money to the bank - in my care & responsibility walking three city blocks with it in nothing more than a shopping bag, I felt overwhelmed, sickly overwhelmed with loss and dread. I'd done this bank run hundreds of times before and not felt like this.

That I was materially holding the bag of money which in reality was a huge responsibility and 'weight' on one so young was one 'factor', the 'physical' factor. But outside of that 'factor' energy, I felt a 'motherly' entanglement energy. As I'd learned to do straddling the fey and the 'logical' I stopped, told my boss that I had a 'feeling' that I had to figure out first, otherwise I wouldn't feel comfortable taking the money to the bank. She wasn't happy, and I get that but 'whatever'.

My Mum and Dad used to work together so I phoned there and asked for my Mum, she would work through it with me if it wasn't 'hers'. My Dad answered instead. I was used to him 'pooh poohing' my Mum's 'feelings' but when I told him I felt 'mother level' and serious loss and dread and it was holding me up from doing my job. Possibly because of that earlier crash 'evidence' instead of pooh poohing, he told me my Mum was taking a day off and that he wanted to call home first to check on her, and that I could call him back in a few minutes. This was 'movement', 'progress' in his own widening acceptance. So I hung up and called him back. He'd found her at home and she was fine, but did say to him when he told her 'Oh no...'

So he asked me what I thought it could it be - logically, rationally, reasonably. I mused to him that it could be that I was going to be robbed and lose the work's money, or it could be someone else in a mess over a 'mother loss'. I decided to call my best friend -- with my Mum's guidance stuff we would start closest and work our way out through those we love and are 'entangled' with emotionally. Between ourselves we only used to need to say "I have a feeling...." I still do this with my family. Anyway my Dad told me to let him know, and to be careful walking to the bank if I did that.

I called my best friend and found her in tears. Her cousin was our age and went to school with us and she had just called my best friend to let her know that her Mum, so my friend's Aunt, had just passed away suddenly. While I could simultaneously express sympathy, I was also relieved to have found the reason for my 'feeling'. I called my Dad back and told my boss that I could now go to the bank, having found the cause of my 'feeling'.

She was even less 'happy'. It really stirred something fearful within her. She turned looking really ... I want to say ... polluted.... polluted with fear and anger and a lot of lower level emotions, while I was kind of innocently just being me. She scowled and said in a really harsh and horrible voice (how a nasty witch might sound actually :wink: )
"Don't you ever - Don't you EVER get a feeling about me. You're a freak. You're a witch. You're weird - do you know that?"

And here I was feeling all happy inside that my Dad accepted me just as I am, even though I was sad for my friend, and her Mum and her cousin and her Mum, and here was this other layer of someone else's emotions to 'process'. I quickly told her it would be unlikely that I ever would, and even if I did, I likely wouldn't tell her about it.

I don't think she ever recovered. I saw her decades later and felt sad for her. She recognised me and 'denied' me that recognition if that makes sense. We'd worked together for months after that incident, professionally and personally fine, but when she saw me again that incident was what she 'recognised' and still reeled in revulsion at.

As my Granny used to say there's none so blind as those that will not see.

I 'know' this woman has her own 'sight' and is terrified of it, and her revulsion of me, is really her unacceptance of her self.

And that, is sad.
smiileyjen101

Postby Onceler » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:10 am

Jen, I have no thought about whether 'me' is big enough to contain everything, or everything is inside me....or I'm just a seperate entity. Just asking the question. I do suspect the channeled energies are internal to the person channeling, but have no real basis for this suspicion. Just a hunch. I don' t really believe what authorities, teachers, gurus, say, be they embodied or disembodied, unless I experience it myself. It's all interesting, tho.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Next

Return to General Discussion