Who Am I?

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Who Am I?

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Who am I?

I am the One. The One that has refracted itself into the Many. I am experiencing myself from this Perspective I have created. This Perspective that is intentionally limited in it's awareness of itself as Me. But, though cast into darkness, is ever returning to Knowing Me. Through this movement of unknowing to Knowing I evolve, grow, expand. This is the meaning of Experience. Life is Experience. This is the meaning of Life. To Experience. And thus, to grow in Experience. Every Moment this occurs, regardless of whether the individual point of Perception is Aware of it's Experience or not. The Human Experience, for example, lacks much Awareness. Even those, like this one writing, this beautiful Jack One, who are Aware of themselves as Me, are not Aware of the full Experience they provide. To be Fully Aware, is to Be Me, in Totality. All is moving towards this Goal. No matter how small a thing you Perceive of your Experience. No matter how grand a thing you Perceive of your Experience. All is Valid and Beneficial to the Expansion of the Us that is I.

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Return to General Discussion