I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:31 pm

I write this to acknowledge what I have become in order to cleanse myself of the negativity associated with it. Enlightenment has become an ugly word for me. One tainted by the falseness of the masses that delude themselves into believing they have attained this Holy Grail, only to still be filled with Fear and Doubt. Thousands claim to be Enlightened. So few truly are. I know this now, because I have experienced the deepest aspect of myself - my God-Self - I have returned to it and it to me - we know each other now - God did not know me before - It could not see me in the Darkness I have wrapped myself in. But It sees me now and in the seeing great insight floods my Being. The Wisdom of Creation Itself.

I write this publicly to leave myself totally vulnerable and open to the criticism of the doubtful minded that is likely to come. Such exposure of my fears has been the key to unlocking the true depths of my Heart - my Knowledge of Myself as the Sun of Suns and the Son of Sons - the bidirectional fractal flow of spiraling Creation about the Infinite Gravity of my Total and Complete Divine Center, That I Am.

My Human Self is a gateway, once closed, now open. Each Human Self is this. YOU ARE THIS!!! Once open the Divine Floods through and the Human, through Experiencing this, Becomes this. As such I Know Myself upon multiple levels of Being beyond the Human Self, but INCLUSIVE OF the Human Self. I Know myself as Jack - The Human Inter-Dimensional Connector - Bridger of Reality. As my Angelic Selves: Toth - The Atlantean and God Ruler of Egypt; Lucius - 1st Lancer of the Company of Michael; Ezriel - Professor Alchemist of the Academy of Michael; Tobias - Loving Heart of Michael. These comprise the Apex of Archangel Michael - The Pyramid of Heaven's Glory. Beyond these into the 7th Dimension I Experience myself as the Mother of Heaven - Birther of Hearts Divine - the Goddess Divine. And at the center of all these Beings - the Ever Present Infinite Gravity of my God-Self, which is, God Itself - That I Am. I have heard many speak of their 'enlightenment' and say how there are no angelic choirs and this is just ego manifesting. Haha! This is not how it is. They experienced no Angelic Choirs because they lack the Purity of Heart to Receive the Incredible Light that these Beings Are! I don't say this to boast - in Truth these Experiences feel totally normal for me. Extraordinarily Normal. They reside in the Hearts of All so I am not Special - but equally, I am, as few have actually realised this as Direct Experiential Knowing and thus a Direct Experiential Actuality.

So, if any have any questions on this they would like to ask or criticism of my claim they would like to make, then I implore you to give me everything you have!!! I am open and vulnerable in the transmutation of the Darkness of my Heart as Is, to the Lightness of my Heart Becoming.

Love!!!

Jack - Inter-dimensional Connector: Archangel of Flesh: Pinnacle of Heaven Becoming
EnterZenFromThere

Re: I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

Postby Phil2 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Seems we are getting very very far from Eckhart Tolle's teachings now ... self-delusion is one of the dangers of digging into spirituality too naively ... well, that's how it is ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby karmarider » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:50 pm

I prefer "awakening", which is the goalless process of ever increasing clarity, than "enlightenment", which sounds like a destination. The problem with enlightenment is that it is self-proclaimed and no one can adequately describe it and no two descriptions are the same.

If enlightenment means "the end of suffering", many of us here I think have already reached that destination, but still there is further to go for clarity, and so that's probably not an adequate description of enlightenment.

Possibly, the best description I've heard of enlightenment is that it's "abiding non-dual awareness."

"Abiding" and "awareness" are clear; I don't quite know what "non-dual" means as a descriptor.

Some people distinguish between enlightenment and mystical experiences. Mystical experiences are not enlightenment. It sounds to me like Jack is experiencing mystical experiences, and whether they are delusional or not is up to him to investigate. They do sound rather far-fetched and a bit too glorious, but I am no authority.
karmarider

Postby Clouded » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:02 pm

I have difficulty differentiating between someone who is awakening and someone who has a manic episode of bipolar disorder... :S
"If you want to know what your were like in the past, look at your body today. If you want to know what your body will be like in the future, look at your thoughts today." -Deepak
Clouded

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Phil2 wrote:Seems we are getting very very far from Eckhart Tolle's teachings now ... self-delusion is one of the dangers of digging into spirituality too naively ... well, that's how it is ...

Anyone who seeks to find the True Self in the way of another is doomed to failure. The Way is Unique to Each Individual - only within your own Heart will You Find The Truth. The best a teacher can do is point you to this.

You lack insight. And continually repeat yourself (Phil has said this virtually same post in another thread and tends to repeat his comments in multiple threads) as you circle your mind-born belief structures. You are trapped. And point to one who is not and say "he is trapped" which is the ultimate trap.

You are what you will. In this case - ignorance.

Love!

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Clouded wrote:I have difficulty differentiating between someone who is awakening and someone who has a manic episode of bipolar disorder... :S

Haha! That's actually a great point because the nullification of enlightenment through psychotropic medication is one way in which ignorance is being perpetuated through this time.

A well known Clinical Psychologist in England wrote an article where he used the psychiatric diagnostic criteria to demonstrate that 'happiness' is a mental illness because anyone who is actually truly happy meets all the criteria for madness in modern medical literature. A funny joke and also important comment on the fact that a sick society has difficulty in diagnosing well-health, as it sees wellbeing as different from itself and therefore a threat and wrong - a sickness. An ironic cycle of ignorance.

Love!

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:18 pm

karmarider wrote:I prefer "awakening", which is the goalless process of ever increasing clarity, than "enlightenment", which sounds like a destination. The problem with enlightenment is that it is self-proclaimed and no one can adequately describe it and no two descriptions are the same.

If enlightenment means "the end of suffering", many of us here I think have already reached that destination, but still there is further to go for clarity, and so that's probably not an adequate description of enlightenment.

Possibly, the best description I've heard of enlightenment is that it's "abiding non-dual awareness."

"Abiding" and "awareness" are clear; I don't quite know what "non-dual" means as a descriptor.

Some people distinguish between enlightenment and mystical experiences. Mystical experiences are not enlightenment. It sounds to me like Jack is experiencing mystical experiences, and whether they are delusional or not is up to him to investigate. They do sound rather far-fetched and a bit too glorious, but I am no authority.

I felt the same about awakening until it actually happened that I experienced something so profound that it was clearly enlightenment. That isn't to say that this is some kind of end-point. Rather, now there is a continued and perpetual enlighten-ing. This process never ends. Because God Itself is in a perpetual state of continued Enlightenment through the individual Enlightenment of it's individual Aspects, which are not individual at all, but rather Free-Flowing Points of Fluid Consciousness.

"The end of suffering is pretty broad" I prefer the term "reconnection with our God-Self via direct experiencing contact leading to a flood of florid Knowledge which is Itself Bliss and Love in a Pure and Incredibly Intense and Joyful Actuality!!!" Whereas awakening is the beginning of the searching for something beyond the body/mind leading to a gradual reduction in suffering as ignorance is illuminated into love until this process escalates to the point where Enlightenment occurs via re-connection with God-Self. That's how I feel it and it works as a way of explaining the explosive journey I've been on over the last 16 months. If you look through my posts on this forum you'll see a record of me going through the various stages of awakening, if you're curious about my authenticity that would be a good place to look and then ask me questions about it if you wish. It's all an open and public record.

"abiding non-dual awareness" for me is a passive statement which is one of the common lifeless traps that can arise as one moves onward in their awakening journey. Many people hold their interpretation of statements like medals on their chest and call themselves enlightened or awakened because they are having a Witnessing type experience where they Perceive Awareness/The Present itself - so they have an experience of it - but they see it as something outside of themselves. That there is Presence Here and I move to that, and then there is Life over there, and that is not a part of Presence. This is a cold and heartless place of little energy and a trap that many lose themselves in, sometimes for lifetimes. This is not an end-point, it is quite low level to be honest with you. Beyond this you can realise that the Present is actually everything. That it is INCLUSIVE of every aspect of experience. This was my primary mode of being over these 16 months - becoming more and more refined over time. Eventually I was clarified to the extent that I was able to communicate with the Higher Realities. But these too, are not my God-Self, but only Aspects of the God-Self, Aspects that are vastly superior Perspectives to my Human Self. Eventually, with continued exposure of my fears and doubts to the Light of my Presence I made contact with my God-Self and realised very quickly that this was a whole different level of being. A level of true connection. A realisation of myself AS the God-Self ultimately. This is Enlightenment. From this, I am flooded with the Wisdom of my Absolute-Self and illuminate the darkness of my own ignorance and the ignorance I perceive all around me.

I feel that is clear. But please ask questions if you have any.

Love!

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Phil2 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Clouded wrote:I have difficulty differentiating between someone who is awakening and someone who has a manic episode of bipolar disorder... :S

or rather 'psychosis' which is a total disconnection with reality ... iow. living in hallucinations and self-delusions ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:06 pm

How passive aggressive of you Phil! We can get into the tedious circle of "you're mad!", "no, you're mad!" if you like. You seem to like whirlpools of Being so I bet you'd love it!

Just out of curiosity, to you, does "be impeccable with your word" allow you to tell someone that they have a psychiatric disease which would lead to imprisonment when they open up their Heart to you?

Presumably you'll either ignore this question (avoidance - a psychological defence mechanism used to maintain ignorance to avoid the pain of realising your own ignorance) or you'll say something like "whatever you say about me is actually what you feel about yourself" which is deflection, another psychological defence mechanism used to maintain ignorance to avoid the pain of realising your own ignorance. You could try and deflect this paragraph back at me of course, to which I would say, I have been open and vulnerable through all my recent discussions with you and point out my desire to highlight ignorance in myself all the time. Indeed, I stated it as the reason for starting this thread.

From my Perspective, you are lashing out at the thing you believe will cause you pain should you follow what it is saying. You are Fearful. I am pointing this out to you for a few reasons. One, so you could see it in yourself. Going about this the way I am isn't exactly ideal, but as you are doubting me when I opened my Heart it does seem appropriate to show your own ugliness back to you. Two, you fling your dung around this forum like it's apple pie! Haha! So I point out that it is dung so that others might go - hmm maybe this guy is right, maybe it is! Or they can say - it's apple pie! And gobble it down! Either way is fine with me - I've offered my Perspective and am happy to have expressed myself :) if it hurts Phil, then I'm fine with that. I feel no guilt over it. It's for his own good. He needs a big slap in the chops!!! :P

Love!!!

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Enlightened2B » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:01 pm

karmarider wrote:Possibly, the best description I've heard of enlightenment is that it's "abiding non-dual awareness."

For me, non-duality seems likely to be the case based a number of factors and I feel I've had glimpses of it when I go deep into 'presence', but I've never had the experience of knowing with 100 percent accuracy that Awareness is indeed non-dual. I think that's what keeps people like Sam Harris from claiming it as metaphysical. Yet, I think there are other factors which people like Sam Harris fail to investigate on their own.
Enlightened2B

Postby dijmart » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:47 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote: .... the nullification of enlightenment through psychotropic medication is one way in which ignorance is being perpetuated through this time.

Hi Zen,
Can you explain or elaborate on what you meant here?
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby Onceler » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:56 am

Pretty sure I don't want enlightenement. My life is oddly satisfying as is. The diminishment of suffering is enough for now. It not gone, however. Pain and suffering are the third rail in human experience....gotta keep the train going.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:22 am

dijmart wrote:
EnterZenFromThere wrote: .... the nullification of enlightenment through psychotropic medication is one way in which ignorance is being perpetuated through this time.

Hi Zen,
Can you explain or elaborate on what you meant here?

Hey Di,

Sure. I need to write a little background about the natural oscillation of Life to put the statement in context and then link this to the use of psychotropic medications.

Before I do, I'd like to say that I feel there is a time and place for psychotropic medications. I work as a mental health researcher investigating the use of psychotropic medications and through this I have seen many cases where an individual was deeply suffering before being medicated, and this has helped them. But equally, I don't see them as a long term solution in the majority of cases and, when looking at the cultural shift to increasing the exposure of more and more individuals to psychotropic medication, I see there being an underlying intention to limit the enlightening of Earth for fear of empowering humanity.

Oscillation:

Oscillation is the movement of a wave about a central point. All waves do this. Up and down. Energy is a wave. Everything is energy. What you see is visual energy waves. What you heard are audio sound waves. What you touch are pressure waves. Thoughts and emotions are waves too. Just much higher energy than those we detect with our 5 physical senses. The ultimate central point that all waves oscillate around is the Present. The Absolute. The Creator. The Creator made polarity/difference, so that It could expand itself into what it does not know, into Chaos, and, through comparison with the polarity/difference it finds in Itself within the Chaos, come to Equilibrium. So, the oscillation of waves about a central point is key to moving from Chaos to Equilibrium, from Disorder to Order, from Suffering to Joy. Without this oscillation, all Creation would stagnate.

Linking this to Enlightenment, all Beings oscillate through their emotions as they Experience their own unique Life. Sometimes there are wonderful highs, sometimes there are devastating lows. Most people ride these waves without paying any attention to the central point, the Present, about which their emotional waves Gravitate. They are in a sleep like state of passively riding the waves of their emotional Experience. Most of the people in this forum are a little different. They have begun to become aware of the central point, the Present, about which their emotions oscillate. They may have even realised that the Present is not only the central point, but ALSO the wave that is oscillating! Wonderful! But the key is that the Present is there at the center and that all Experience, inclusive of emotions, oscillates around it.

By paying attention to the Present at the same time as experiencing all the highs AND lows of Life, without judging them, just accepting them, threading the eye of the needle of the Present while relaxed and at ease while embracing all the ups and downs of Life AND discerning and navigating through Life in an Active and Engaged way, our attention nurtures the Rose Bud that is the Present in each of Us. Over time, we draw the energy from the positive and negative emotions and experiences that make up the oscillation of our Life into the Rose Bud of our dormant God-Self-Awareness until it begins to Flower and a bridge is built between the Human Self and the God Self. Like a joyful version of Frodo putting on the ring in Lord of the Rings and the eye of Sauron looking at him, the Eye of God opens onto us and God Knows us once again. This allows the Light of God to flow across the Bridge and the Human Self becomes Enlightened.

Medication:

How does this relate to psychotropic medications? The purpose of most psychotropics is to sedate or reduce the oscillation of emotions and experience. In a similar way to having a drink to dull our suffering. Used in moderation, at an appropriate time, this can be healthy and move us closer to the Joy at the Center of our Hearts. Used excessively, this can nullify us to the oscillations of emotional Life and drain us of the energy we need in order to nurture the Rose Bud of our God-Self-Awareness. Applied across cultures, this has a magnified effect of nullifying the Enlightenment and Creation of The New Earth.

So my point was meant more as a broad cultural statement than as an individual one. Some people on these medications are appropriately medicated on them - their emotional oscillations are too much for them to cope and they need to be brought down for a time. But, for many, they are taking medications instead of embracing the more difficult aspects of their emotional Life. Resting in the Ever Presence of their Being, the Present Itself, while experiencing the highs and lows of emotional Life is what is required long-term for every individual to nurture their True Self to maturation into an Enlightened Being. I see this as an inevitable fate for every Being. Every and All are moving this way. But each individual must play their part in experiencing their Life in Acceptance and Awareness of the Present that they are in Truth.

Does that make it clearer?

Love!!!

Jack

PS: I edited this to remove a section at the beginning where I said I would talk about the differences between Light and Dark Beings. I felt this overcomplicated things, but if anyone is interested about this I'd be happy to talk about it.
EnterZenFromThere

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Onceler wrote:Pretty sure I don't want enlightenement. My life is oddly satisfying as is. The diminishment of suffering is enough for now. It not gone, however. Pain and suffering are the third rail in human experience....gotta keep the train going.

I respect your choice and love your comments here, but I feel that statement is kinda like being offered a choice between top of range Ferrari and a Ford Mondeo (assuming both are equal in terms of environmental impact, unlimited fuel for life etc etc) and saying 'thanks for the offer, but I think I'll stick with the Mondeo, that Ferrari looks far too fun and exciting and incredible for me'(!) which is fine obviously, but you can have so much more! You ARE so much more!!!

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby dijmart » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi Jack,
Thanks for your response. I have Bipolar disorder and although I dislike having to take medications it is necessary to keep any stability in mood fluctuations, prior to knowing I was Bipolar (therefore not on the appropriate medications) I had a serious suicide attempt and almost ended my life. So, the lows are not "normal" lows that most experience and the highs are again, not the "normal" highs. The highs can be hypomanic or manic for me, as I have Bipolar 1. My mother also has this disorder and as many conditions are genetic, I also have it.

In my case, I find it impossible to be "present" without medication. As the lows are too low and the highs are too high, so medication allows me to still have mood fluctuations, but now they are within "normal" range, instead of swinging to the complete opposite end of the spectrum, where life seems impossible to live at either end. Also, when people think of the highs they think "happy", that is not always the case. The highs can be severe agitation and irritability to the point that your skin feels like it's crawling. pressured rapid speech and thoughts, high energy to the point where hospitalization is needed, because it's dangerous, weight loss, complete insomnia where you can go days without sleep, ect, ect. Also, if not properly treated.. psychosis!

So, yes, I'm on a cocktail of meds as most with Bipolar are and over the last year my doc has decreased my meds, because I had been "stable" for a few years. However, recently we decided to try to discontinue the antidepressant med, because I hadn't been seriously depressed in a long, long time. I was fine for 7-10 days, then came an extreme low mood that wouldn't go away no matter how "present" I was or no matter what I did. It became severe and after 5 weeks or so, my doc put me back on the antidepressant.

So, I know there are people who have had depression/anxiety who say that awakening has cured their condition (perhaps there disorder was situational?), however I don't think the same is true for those with serious mental illnesses like Bipolar, schizophrenia, ect. Maybe because these mental illness have more to do with the brain, therefore are more physical in nature.

PS: I edited this to remove a section at the beginning where I said I would talk about the differences between Light and Dark Beings. I felt this overcomplicated things, but if anyone is interested about this I'd be happy to talk about it.

Sure, go ahead and talk about it, UNLESS you're going to say I'm a dark being, because I have a mental illness! :mrgreen:
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Next

Return to General Discussion