I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
dijmart

Re: I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

Post by dijmart » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Enlightened2B wrote: You claim this to be factual accuracy again. Please provide me the 'facts' in this statement above. All I see here is your own interpretations (perspective) of Jack
I agree...
Phil2 wrote:
dijmart wrote:
Hhmmm, aren't you the one that said this, "and btw take care not to judge others too quickly " in this very thread???
Maybe time to remind you of the Second Agreement Di:

"Do not take anything personally".

Pointing out to you a contradiction in your behavior to "say one thing and do another", is not someone taking it personally. It is to help you to see it for yourself, if you choose and do with it what you like.
Take what you like and leave the rest.

beginnersmind

Post by beginnersmind » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:42 pm

All I can say to all of this is....wow

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:42 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
You can even communicate with fictional beings. Because there isn't really any fiction. If we imagine something, the imagining of it creates it within consciousness and so it is. So I can communicate with the Biblical Jesus, even though that is a fictional character. There was a real man who lived who was similar to the Biblical Jesus, but his name was Jeshua. You can speak to him too. You can talk to characters that an actor has played in a film. It's all real in consciousness.
I find this quite insightful. Not so much the details of who's name was what, or who might have been historically fictional; but that one can imagine anyone, or anything, and communicate with Consciousness through the image of it. Ultimately all consciousness derives from Source, so the clear and genuine intent to communicate may use any imagining to set up a dialog. What matters in the quality of the information and dialog, is the quality and nature of the interest. Good stuff.

WW

Onceler

Post by Onceler » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:00 pm

beginnersmind wrote:All I can say to all of this is....wow
Yup.....me too.
Be present, be pleasant.

KathleenBrugger

Post by KathleenBrugger » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:55 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote: Yeah there was a point - there were many changes leading up to this, but there was a point where there was a definite shift. Then I sought clarification of exactly what had happened and had it confirmed, and now I'm moving deeper into my Self and, in the doing so, purifying my Human Self to be as my God Self.

The point happened when I awoke in the middle of the Night a couple of days after I started this thread. ... This exploration led me to reach out to God Itself. To see if I could communicate with it. A few months ago I did this. I think I may have written about it on this forum. I only communicated with it a couple of times, instead preferring to learn from the Ascended Masters. However, in the last couple of weeks there have been rapid explosions in my Experience. Then, unexpected, I awoke in the middle of the night to find myself communicating telepathically with an Entity. I explored who it was and found out it is my God-Self. In the realisation of this, that this is actually ME as God - something happened - I began to see CGI style hyper-real images in my mind's eye of beautiful diagrams that explained Creation in a way that instantly made the most incredible questions I had utterly clear. I saw a huge sphere of perfect white light and beyond it a small dark sphere. The larger sphere has a tendril, a bridge attached to the dark sphere. The dark sphere opened and became light. As it did there was a reverberation through the bridge of light that exponentially enlightened it - both became lighter. I understood this meant my God-Self and Human-Self had aligned and that this alignment is Enlightenment. The flow of information from my God-Self continues the increase. Every day I receive new information about the nature of Creation. About my role in it as my Human Self. And about what is going to happen beyond this Human Experience. It is the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me. And it is but a drop in the ocean of what is about to happen. My most vividly beautiful imaginations are but a billionth of a billionth of a billionth of the actuality that is soon to arise.

Love!!!

Jack
That's interesting that you say the experience you can point to happened a couple of days after you started a thread entitled "I am enlightened." Perhaps as you say in the OP this thread was about clearing away obstacles. I really like your imagery here of the bridge, and that alignment of the God-Self and Human-Self is what enlightenment is. I have written a number of times on this forum about my neighbor, a serious student of Advaita Vedanta. She is the most "enlightened" person I have ever known personally (I put it in quotes because I agree this is an overused word) and what she does is relate to everyone and everything as if they were God. Because she sees everything and everyone as God. No separation. It's quite a remarkable experience to be out in the world with her and be part of relating to all as God.It's like you're gliding through life on a carpet of grace. I've had glimpses of it on my own thanks to her influence.

I also like the sound of the CGI imagery. Hopefully we'll be hearing more of that!
Jack said: So the Human Self is a very small and limited Aspect of the God-Self. An Aspect that contains ALL of God within it. But an Aspect that is intentionally limited so that it can be very ignorant. Illuminating this ignorance is a challenge God has set Itself. The achievement of it is God's Highest Achievement and God Advances Itself Greatly through the Attainment of the Holy Goal.
This, as you know, is very much how I see the universe--the challenge God set for itself is what I call the game of god. Ignorance is the driving force of evolution--there will be no rest until we re-member who we are.
We are ALL Innocent by Reason of Insanity
http://kathleenbrugger.blogspot.com/

KathleenBrugger

Post by KathleenBrugger » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:00 pm

Webwanderer wrote:
EnterZenFromThere wrote: You can even communicate with fictional beings. Because there isn't really any fiction. If we imagine something, the imagining of it creates it within consciousness and so it is. So I can communicate with the Biblical Jesus, even though that is a fictional character. There was a real man who lived who was similar to the Biblical Jesus, but his name was Jeshua. You can speak to him too. You can talk to characters that an actor has played in a film. It's all real in consciousness.
I find this quite insightful. Not so much the details of who's name was what, or who might have been historically fictional; but that one can imagine anyone, or anything, and communicate with Consciousness through the image of it. Ultimately all consciousness derives from Source, so the clear and genuine intent to communicate may use any imagining to set up a dialog. What matters in the quality of the information and dialog, is the quality and nature of the interest. Good stuff.

WW
Yes. I have a saying, "content trumps all." I first meant this about movies--if the only copy of a rare and important film is on VHS I'll watch it happily, because content is more important than picture quality. So with this, the content of your quest--your intent--is more important than its surface manifestation.
We are ALL Innocent by Reason of Insanity
http://kathleenbrugger.blogspot.com/

runstrails

Post by runstrails » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:20 am

Jack,
I hope I won't offend you or any one else with this post. But I do feel compelled to say that if I was hearing voices (fictional and non-fictional) and seeing things as you describe I would be a little worried about myself. I can't make out if your posts are genuine cause for alarm or just a stroll down woo-woo avenue. If it's the latter then I just want to say none of that stuff is necessary for awakening (some traditions even consider it to be a major distraction). Awakening is actually pretty ordinary.
Anyway, take care of yourself. Hopefully you have some 'real world' friends or family you can bounce things off for a reality check.
All the best,
rt

Ralph

Post by Ralph » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:53 am

runstrails wrote:Jack,
I hope I won't offend you or any one else with this post. But I do feel compelled to say that if I was hearing voices (fictional and non-fictional) and seeing things as you describe I would be a little worried about myself. I can't make out if your posts are genuine cause for alarm or just a stroll down woo-woo avenue. If it's the latter then I just want to say none of that stuff is necessary for awakening (some traditions even consider it to be a major distraction). Awakening is actually pretty ordinary.
Anyway, take care of yourself. Hopefully you have some 'real world' friends or family you can bounce things off for a reality check.
All the best,
rt
Sometimes we do need to get offended (even though I'm sure this was not runstrails intent) before we realize that we are on the wrong path. As Runstrails put it , "none of that stuff is necessary for awakening" and if I may add , it's just imagination gone wild.

Clouded

Post by Clouded » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:55 am

I want to know what keymaster has to say about this :lol: no but really, before I understood what enlightment is all about, I used to expect (and fear) that some kind of supernatural event would occur to me the moment I'm awakened but people here have told me that I'm awakening and nothing out of the ordinary has ever happened. I know it's just my limited perspective but your experience is just too out-there for me and I guess that makes me ignorant in your book. However, I think it was brave of you to share this with us and risk being labelled as coo-coo. I think that maybe you should take a break from all of this, maybe it has gone too far up in your head, I know what obsessions can do to you; you start giving meaning to everything to support your belief. :?
"If you want to know what your were like in the past, look at your body today. If you want to know what your body will be like in the future, look at your thoughts today." -Deepak

Onceler

Post by Onceler » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:05 am

My changes are ordinary, too. Subtle but compelling as life gets more satisfying. Definitely wouldn't want all that Jack has going on. Not ready to call it a problem, though. He is our manned mission to parts unknown.
Be present, be pleasant.

Filander

Post by Filander » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:26 am

Maybe it would be constructive to add, that it is not necessary to force a decision between:

The pure path of approaching enlightenment, by practicing presence.

And:

The muddly, messy path of seeking weird and exotic experiences through more earthly activities (magick, drugs, "adventures in space and time" etc.)

But it is important to know which goes where. It is important to be able to draw a thin black line and say, "This side is consensus reality, that side is not." If confusion arises about this, basic division - it is time to STOP and get grounded.

These paths are not mutually exclusive. It is true that interest in "content rich" experiences declines as awakening progresses, this is not the result of a deliberate choice to make sacrifices, it just happens.

Enlightened2B

Post by Enlightened2B » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:57 am

Filander wrote:It is true that interest in "content rich" experiences declines as awakening progresses, this is not the result of a deliberate choice to make sacrifices, it just happens.
Perhaps that's your own experience, but, is that really universally true? I'd say that's merely your own perspective on what awakening is to you which is perfectly fine.

Filander

Post by Filander » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:53 am

Enlightened2B wrote:Perhaps that's your own experience, but, is that really universally true? I'd say that's merely your own perspective on what awakening is to you which is perfectly fine.
I think it a fair observation that, the more spiritually developed a person becomes, the less of a thrill seeker they will be. I like slaughtering fellow gamers in cyberspace, doubt very much that any of the teachers referenced in this forum would. Most of my favorite pastimes would probably make ET nauseous if he were made to try them.

"The enemy has the flag! Blast him Eckhart! Blow his legs off!"

kafi

Post by kafi » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:16 am

Jack,
Congratulations to your experiences with your guides and higher selves.

I can relate to your experiences since I had something similar (getting messages and seeing my guide in a mental vision). I was skeptical until I found that the inner voice spoke truth ( when my guide told me to contact an old acquaintance, and I did so with much hesitation , but later it turned out that this person had been close to suicide at that time and that is why I needed to contact her).

I can also relate to the throat chakra issue. I had breathing problems in the throat when I refused to share my experiences.
Therefore, I know that it is a challenge to come out with something like this and be vulnerable and risk all the ridicule and rejection. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

You really go off at rocket speed. My journey is not nearly as explosive as yours.

I have read your blog and am curious how this will develop.

I don’t think, though, that every path to awakening needs to be like your path. There are many different paths. Some folks are fine with strict Advaita. If it works for them, why not? Jed McKenna woke up just by writing down repeatedly what he thought was true until he found a true statement. And just via this writing process, he came to the conclusion that he doesn’t know anything and all that he is sure of is “I am and I am consciousness”. No angelic choirs required.

Somehow this story about the blind men who are touching the elephant just pops into my mind. Everyone tries to describe what the elephant is like. But each one feels a different part, and they end up in complete disagreement.

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:32 am

Wow! There's so much going on here! What a mixture of Fear and Love - the Real Symphony of Life!
KathleenBrugger wrote:hat's interesting that you say the experience you can point to happened a couple of days after you started a thread entitled "I am enlightened."
Sorry that was a typo :P I meant a couple of days BEFORE I started this thread.
KathleenBrugger wrote:I have written a number of times on this forum about my neighbor
Yes I remember you talking about her. I was thinking about her recently and wondering where she's at with all this. What her Experience is. I don't know much about Avaita. I'm not affiliated with any traditions. Nor do I wish to be. I've always felt Advaita was about excluding and suppressing - probably because of my interactions with Gary Weber (who I like to call 'the spider' :P) who urged me to destroy my sense of self, that it is an enemy, that it would deceive me, and that thoughts are an enemy and must be suppressed. I moved his way for a time, and he was very happy with my progress, but after a while I realised he was going about it totally the wrong way and that INCLUSION, not EXCLUSION is the way to the True Inner Being. Because EXCLUSION is a back-tracking into an inward moving spiral of creation that secludes itself from Itself. While INCLUSION is an outward moving spiral of creation that unwinds the inner spiraling of EXCLUSION (which is fear/ignorance etc.) until it is all unwound and the full Light of Our Ever Present Being is All.
Clouded wrote:I want to know what keymaster has to say about this :lol: no but really, before I understood what enlightment is all about, I used to expect (and fear) that some kind of supernatural event would occur to me the moment I'm awakened but people here have told me that I'm awakening and nothing out of the ordinary has ever happened. I know it's just my limited perspective but your experience is just too out-there for me and I guess that makes me ignorant in your book. However, I think it was brave of you to share this with us and risk being labelled as coo-coo. I think that maybe you should take a break from all of this, maybe it has gone too far up in your head, I know what obsessions can do to you; you start giving meaning to everything to support your belief. :?
I loved this Clouded! Thanks! Each have their own way to walk. I'm so appreciative of your acknowledgement of my bravery. It is that. I see Bravery as the courage to exposure and embrace your fears in the full Light of your unflinching Heart. To not recoil from the Truth of the Immense Glory that you ARE. Bless your Heart for your recommendations. You know, I feel that we all share the same Heart. So, if there is ignorance in one heart, then is ignorance in every heart. So I see ignorance in you, of course! I see ignorance in everyone here! Including myself! Ever am I looking into my Heart to explore ignorance within it and to Illuminate that ignorance through my Knowing of it. I do not perceive this process will ever end - not just in this human lifetime, but beyond, for converting ignorance to Knowing is the food of our True Being.
Clouded wrote:I want to know what keymaster has to say about this
Haha - yes I've wondered that myself - he was an interesting guy :P
Onceler wrote:He is our manned mission to parts unknown.
I love that! I boldly go where no Jack has gone before!
Filander wrote:It is true that interest in "content rich" experiences declines as awakening progresses
Who says this is true?
Filander wrote:I like slaughtering fellow gamers in cyberspace, doubt very much that any of the teachers referenced in this forum would. Most of my favorite pastimes would probably make ET nauseous if he were made to try them.

"The enemy has the flag! Blast him Eckhart! Blow his legs off!"
Haha! I love that imagery! You know, I'm a huge fan of League of Legends. Not to play it, but to watch it. The world championship is on at the moment. I love, so much, to watch the excitement in the fans as they support their favourite team. Unlike most mainstream sports, e-sports (or, LoL at least) is so much more friendly and inviting. The respect the players show each other is delightful! I've learned a lot just by being Present and enjoying it all!

There seems to be a movement that thinks that Spirituality needs to be all lifeless and specific to defined parameters. If Spirit is to be defined in any way, it would be through it's willingness to expand and move beyond parameters - including of course, this definition! To embrace and enjoy the Life that it IS. The only difference in spiritual value between one situation (e.g. a talk by some high and mighty spiritual master) and another (e.g. watching computer games) is the Experience of the individual doing the Perceiving. Life is the Teacher. Experience is the Master. And you ARE THAT!
kafi wrote:I can also relate to the throat chakra issue.
Yes, I remember you saying about that. I think it was one of the things that led me to explore my throat chakra opening (which is described in my blog not on this thread).
kafi wrote:I have read your blog and am curious how this will develop.
I have a few ideas ;)
kafi wrote:I don’t think, though, that every path to awakening needs to be like your path. There are many different paths. Some folks are fine with strict Advaita. If it works for them, why not? Jed McKenna woke up just by writing down repeatedly what he thought was true until he found a true statement. And just via this writing process, he came to the conclusion that he doesn’t know anything and all that he is sure of is “I am and I am consciousness”. No angelic choirs required.
I agree that every path is unique. But I think we need to be open about what we mean by terms like awakening and enlightenment in order to have a serious discussion to compare the experiences of specific individuals to authenticate all our experiences - or rather, to allow others to gain a deep insight into these experiences so they may make an informed decision as to whether or not to align with the way this Being is expressing itself. I empathise with what you're saying. I felt that way for a long time. But, I feel this way of thinking can be a bit limiting. We can only progress as far as we are willing to embrace ourselves as able. Meaning, if you can believe you are it, then you are it. I Am That I Am. My feeling is that the depth of this statement is determines by the purity of the Heart and the openness of the Mind. If you are willing to say that these people are enlightened, then you limit yourself to their way of expressing themselves. If you say, this person is enlightened, and he said there are no angels, then you probably won't open in this way. Which means you are not open to an aspect of Creation. An aspect of yourself. So you are closed to an aspect of yourself. So you are ignorant of an aspect of yourself. An aspect yet to be illuminated. An aspect yet to be Enlightened. So you have further to go. And are limited by your alignment with those who also have further to go. Passing responsibility to anyone outside yourself will limit you in some way. The best way to rapid progress is faith in your own Heart and the Bravery to expose and embrace your Fears to the Light of your True Being.

This is a lot of fun! Thanks for all the questions and comments!

I love you!

Jack