I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
EnterZenFromThere

Re: I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:09 am

I'm totally down with Jen's post above. I gel into Rob's definition 2, which is inclusive of definition 1 to some extent. Despite my previous post I really enjoyed reading these points and think you've hit the nail on the head in a lot of ways Rob. I wrote my post above to throw a spanner into what was likely to turn into a inward spiralling circular debate - a post to remember to take a deep inward breath and go 'Life is Here!'

I'm curious to see how this thread develops.

To move things along, I woke up this morning into a conversation that extended through my sleep where elements of my Higher Being were saying I should change my name to Jack Christ to fully embrace my future. I'd love to see the look on people's faces when I introduce myself to them as that! What do you guys think? :lol: 8)

Love!

Christ :wink:

Phil2

Post by Phil2 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:57 am

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
To move things along, I woke up this morning into a conversation that extended through my sleep where elements of my Higher Being were saying I should change my name to Jack Christ to fully embrace my future. I'd love to see the look on people's faces when I introduce myself to them as that! What do you guys think? :lol: 8)
Jesus Christ !!!

:lol:

Seems it goes from bad to worse ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)

Onceler

Post by Onceler » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:52 am

EnterZenFromThere wrote: To move things along, I woke up this morning into a conversation that extended through my sleep where elements of my Higher Being were saying I should change my name to Jack Christ to fully embrace my future. I'd love to see the look on people's faces when I introduce myself to them as that! What do you guys think? :lol: 8)

Love!

People might get a little cross.....
Be present, be pleasant.

Phil2

Post by Phil2 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Onceler wrote:
EnterZenFromThere wrote: To move things along, I woke up this morning into a conversation that extended through my sleep where elements of my Higher Being were saying I should change my name to Jack Christ to fully embrace my future. I'd love to see the look on people's faces when I introduce myself to them as that! What do you guys think? :lol: 8)

Love!

Like when John Lennon declared in 1966 that the Beatles were "more popular than Jesus" ...

Wikipedia wrote:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_popular_than_Jesus

"Some radio stations stopped playing Beatles songs, their records were publicly burned, press conferences were cancelled, and threats were made. The controversy coincided with the group's US tour in August 1966, and Lennon and Brian Epstein attempted to quell the dispute at a series of press conferences. Some tour events experienced disruption and intimidation, including a picketing by the Ku Klux Klan. The controversy contributed to the Beatles' lack of interest in public live performances, and the US tour was the last they undertook, after which they became a studio-only band."
(Carl Jung)

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Onceler wrote:

Love!

You're a genius!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:17 pm

Phil2 wrote:
EnterZenFromThere wrote:
Jesus Christ !!!

Seems it goes from bad to worse ...
If you Perceive the Second Coming of the Fully Christed Consciousness as 'bad' or 'worse' then I'm sure it'll be that for you :P alternatively, you could embrace it as the best thing that has ever happened in Human History! The Choice is Yours!

Love!

Jack

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:20 pm

By the way, I'm using Christ here to denote God-Self. As in, a Being that is Aware of itself as it's God-Being in the Physical. Not to be some kind of replication of the fictional character of Jesus Christ and to play into religious dogma. Quite the opposite! To destroy such dogma through the loving embracing of it to move beyond it into a Fuller Truth and to Create that as a Lived Reality for all those who Choose to Align as That. Boom! All Global Problems Solved - Everyone who wants to Will Ascend!

Love!

Jack

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:04 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:To destroy such dogma through the loving embracing of it to move beyond it into a Fuller Truth and to Create that as a Lived Reality for all those who Choose to Align as That. Boom! All Global Problems Solved - Everyone who wants to Will Ascend!
Yeah, like that's going to happen. Not sure labels such as this are going to help all that much. There is after all, a lot of competition out there among the self professed Jesus's and the like. Wouldn't want a fight to break out over who gets the anointment oil. You might want to check in with your higher being's Higher Being to just make sure this is authentic advice and not just having a little fun with your current exuberance. :wink:

WW

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:17 pm

Webwanderer wrote:
EnterZenFromThere wrote:To destroy such dogma through the loving embracing of it to move beyond it into a Fuller Truth and to Create that as a Lived Reality for all those who Choose to Align as That. Boom! All Global Problems Solved - Everyone who wants to Will Ascend!
Yeah, like that's going to happen. Not sure labels such as this are going to help all that much. There is after all, a lot of competition out there among the self professed Jesus's and the like. Wouldn't want a fight to break out over who gets the anointment oil. You might want to check in with your higher being's Higher Being to just make sure this is authentic advice and not just having a little fun with your current exuberance. :wink:

WW
I am my Higher Selves :P

And simultaneously, this is Me/Us having a LOT of Fun with our Current and Snowballing Exuberance! We are Exploring our Fearlessness and Pushing Boundaries - in a Playful and Joyful way - such is the Way!

Love!

Jack

Phil2

Post by Phil2 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:35 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote: And simultaneously, this is Me/Us having a LOT of Fun with our Current and Snowballing Exuberance! We are Exploring our Fearlessness and Pushing Boundaries - in a Playful and Joyful way - such is the Way!
The only question might be if this forum is the right 'playground' for such 'rave parties' ... seems a bit far far away from Eckhart teachings ... but it is always interesting to see where spiritual extravagance might lead us ...

As some philosopher said "To have an open mind does not mean wide open to all follies"
(Carl Jung)

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:58 pm

Phil2 wrote:
EnterZenFromThere wrote: And simultaneously, this is Me/Us having a LOT of Fun with our Current and Snowballing Exuberance! We are Exploring our Fearlessness and Pushing Boundaries - in a Playful and Joyful way - such is the Way!
The only question might be if this forum is the right 'playground' for such 'rave parties' ... seems a bit far far away from Eckhart teachings ... but it is always interesting to see where spiritual extravagance might lead us ...

As some philosopher said "To have an open mind does not mean wide open to all follies"
Haha! This is so passive aggressive! You want to plant the seed of discussion as to whether or not I should be allowed to continue as a member here?

Well if you change your mind Phil you're always invited to my 'rave parties' - they might be a bit too intense for you though - lots of love and open minded ness oh and lots of folly too - we've got bucket loads of that!

Love!

Onceler

Post by Onceler » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:32 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
Onceler wrote:

Love!

You're a genius!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
....to wear around their necks.
Be present, be pleasant.

karmarider

Post by karmarider » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Webwanderer wrote:You might want to check in with your higher being's Higher Being to just make sure this is authentic advice and not just having a little fun with your current exuberance. :wink: WW
Yeah, I agree. "Jack Christ" is boring. I'd be woefully under-impressed with my higher beings if that's all they can come up with.

Negotiate for more flamboyance. Something Egypt-like. Or, alienish, like "Optimus Prime" but of course that's taken.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:13 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote: I woke up this morning into a conversation that extended through my sleep where elements of my Higher Being were saying...
WW wrote:You might want to check in with your higher being's Higher Being to just make sure this is authentic advice and not just having a little fun with your current exuberance. :wink:
I am my Higher Selves :P
No fair. You're flipping contexts on me. I would think a higher being would have no need to do so. You sure?

WW

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:19 pm

karmarider wrote: Negotiate for more flamboyance. Something Egypt-like. Or, alienish, like "Optimus Prime" but of course that's taken.
You may be on to something KM. How about Mega Prime, or Optimus Altruistic, or Allah, Allah, All In Free? This could be fun.

WW