I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
dijmart

Re: I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

Post by dijmart » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:09 am

EnterZenFromThere wrote:That's how I see it Di. It's an opportunity to learn and let go of physical, mental and emotional conditioning that limits the expansion of my awareness. Sometimes I deliberately express myself in a way that can spark others so that I can learn from their expression, whether it be in favour or opposed to my own view. It's been a great way for me to face and embrace my fears and learn the lessons they offer me.

<3
That's good Jack! I'm glad you have perspective with it and it helps you, meaning you let it go and learn from it. I have had a tendency to become unconscious when people are not so nice, repeatedly...I need to stop that.
Take what you like and leave the rest.

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:31 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:Great noticing DJ - took me back to the dear friends in The Little Soul & The Sun parable - 'how will you make me so angry I'll forget who you really are, and who I really am?'.... 'Oh, I don't know, I'll think of something'.
Here's a link to the "little Soul & The Sun parable"
http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/littlesoul-thesun.htm

I don't think I ever read it? Well, I read it now and I can think of a few folks that are my "friendly" soul.. :lol:

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:31 am

It is a wonderful parable DJ, I totally love it. I forget it often :wink: but love it when I do remember it.

There has been no thing that has ever come that close to explaining my awareness of my friend and her murderer's way of being together in the light - love, laughter ---- friendship, kindredness, and even embracing absolutely mis-taken (trouble making, suffering creating) me in their kindred love.

It knocked me for a six awareness-wise, and remains one of the most enduring 'differences' in awareness that remains.

When we look with love, then maybe we can see with love.

Love your pic by the way :D Nice to see you xxoo
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com

Enlightened2B

Post by Enlightened2B » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:39 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:
There has been no thing that has ever come that close to explaining my awareness of my friend and her murderer's way of being together in the light - love, laughter ---- friendship, kindredness, and even embracing absolutely mis-taken (trouble making, suffering creating) me in their kindred love.
Jen, can you explain this? How did your view change on the person that murdered your friend, from your NDE? Meaning, did your NDE give you a wider awareness of the one that murdered your friend?

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:15 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:It is a wonderful parable DJ, I totally love it. I forget it often :wink: but love it when I do remember it.
I can see why, I hope I won't forget it, but I may and that means I'll fall asleep yet... AGAIN! Before I'll figure it out..eventually. :lol:

It knocked me for a six awareness-wise, and remains one of the most enduring 'differences' in awareness that remains.

When we look with love, then maybe we can see with love.
When you read the parable you can "get" it and I do.
Love your pic by the way :D Nice to see you xxoo
Thanks so much, xxoo to you too! Is it weird to see what I look like after all this time? haha

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:13 am

Since we're at like 19 pages it's now a free for all...lol

So, I'm listening to a really good tune and live video is great also!!!!! Has a deep message, of course! hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2upxT9MX9o
Last edited by dijmart on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:16 am

DJ said:

Thanks so much, xxoo to you too! Is it weird to see what I look like after all this time? haha
It's certainly different to how I imagined you, but equally as gorgeous :D
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:30 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:
DJ said:

It's certainly different to how I imagined you, but equally as gorgeous :D
Thanks for the honesty, It's part of why I did it I think...to break people's idea's about what I might look like in their mind's...if gorgeous was in their after description, then that's a bonus...hehe :wink:

ClarityofMoment

Post by ClarityofMoment » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:08 am

What is the true point of your post? Validation?

To me, atleast, there's a difference between having an Awakening experience, and having an Awakening experience and living from that understanding.

One could realize the truth, and play the whole "Nothing is real, it's all an illusion", and turn into completely awful human beings. We may not be individuals and everything may be an illusion at the Absolute level, but that is not the case for most of the world, yet.

Yes, in experience, we are all infinite, Consciousness, Awareness, but so what? How is that going to change your life?

I believe, that if one realizes the truth, and doesn't seek to live out the truth, they're not "Enlightened".

I'm not implying, one has to drop out of conventional society, (having a nice job, a nice place to live, a partner, a nice way of life), those are practical, but to other human beings, who're not aware of what they truly are, suffering and misery are still very real and evident. We are simply the Knowing Light, and as the Light, we should propel as much darkness as possible. I don't even mean "spiritually", I don't mean going around and trying to "teach" people about the truth, I simply mean to be the Light, in every day life, and not just in the spiritual sense. I also believe, in referring people to folks such as Ramana Maharshi when it comes to spirituality. Set them off in the right direction, people such as Ramana Maharshi were true masters for more than a number of reasons but I believe to teach the Truth is a different type of mastery, and while you may have realized the truth, people such as Ramana Maharshi realized the Truth AND perfected the concession and conveying of the Truth to ordinary human understanding.

Someone who is realized could either:

A) boast about how Enlightened they are, seek to give Satsangs and receive "donations", and fall into conceptual trap of living as "Ohhh nothing is real, it's all infinite consciousness, my suffering wasn't real, and their suffering isn't real, who cares, I'm Enlightened, there's no such as individuals, who cares if everyone is else suffering because most important, I'm not suffering. It's all just consciousness, why should I be a good or bad human being, I'm not real, and they're not real".

or

B) Seek to help others out of an effortless affection towards your Self, because they are your Self. Of course, there's nothing wrong with conventional and practical needs (Having a place to live, perhaps a nice job to help support your essential needs, a partner, kids, etc), and I'm not implying one has to spend every waking 24 hours 7 days a week being a saint, but one SHOULD attempt to make the world a better place, help his fellow man as much as he could and as much as his practical lifestyle permits, and seek to be a role model of positive influence like that of Ramana Maharshi.
"Pervading all that it reaches,
effortless with gentle equality,
the highest mountain, you are there
the lowest valley, you are there,
where I am, you are there,
where you are, I am there"

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:18 am

Jack, remember not everyone who posts has read all the posts to this thread and/or knows anything about you!

Love,

Di

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:47 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:

E2B said: Jen, can you explain this? How did your view change on the person that murdered your friend, from your NDE? Meaning, did your NDE give you a wider awareness of the one that murdered your friend?
Well, shock horror folks!! I actually wrote a post reply long enough for the forum to kick me out and lose the entire post!! LOl, suffice to say I probably will put the 'back' story in one of my books - thinking of calling one of them The Adventures of a Heretic --- got a nice ring to it, dontchathink?

Forgive me for the long post, and Jack for splintering the thread - it's not that I think that I am Enlightened, but that this was probably the most enlightening moments of my entire life.

In answer E2B, absolutely!! But more than that it was that it gave me a wider awareness of me in relation to everything, everyone else - the only thing I can have any influence on with an increased awareness, with love and compassion - of my thoughts, actions, reactions etc creating my experience. Previously I was blaming him - a complete stranger, and others along the way, for my own thoughts, actions, reactions, responses. I blamed him for so many things, and didn't even know that I was for the most part. He was 'guilty' of his crimes in our community, absolutely - for whatever reasons he chose to think, act, react as he did. But he was not responsible for my responses to it.

The way and the reason for their appearance in the nde was 'like resonance' it was when I became aware of my own energy of gracelessness in expression - a lacking grace sense in responses to awareness of my son's injuries.

Instantly all the other similar experiences of it were apparent & that was a 'primary' example of that energy - that gracelessness, with him, with her, with the whole experience - the physical aspects of her death, and sharing it empathically which I also was not so accepting about at the time or in the aftermath; my emotional responses and reactions; my mental responses and reactions; mostly anger, denial, fear, sadness, absolutely losing my innocence - we'd lived in a really 'peaceful' nothing ever happens here city, we were young and naive and trusting and thought we had good reasoning behind that, she certainly thought that 'God' had her back. I lost it all, all blown away in the shot from a rifle, and I blamed him for 'stealing' that - what I thought was real, from me and from her, he didn't steal it at all, I gave it to him. I gave him that power, I gave him power over me in my refusal to accept and forgive, and then I blamed him for all the consequences of that too.

So clearly, so clearly ... I saw that it was me, not him, that created much of my suffering. It was me that created my mindset and my heavy dark heart and it was me that was graceless. It was me that was so far from love and compassion I didn't even really know what it was that was so amazing in the light - this love - this incredible love - it doesn't hurt, it doesn't bargain, or wane or disappear or need anything, it embraces everything. No one was keeping me apart from that, but me. No one else was cloaking it, but me.

In the nano-flash of this realisation the love between us all just exploded all the 'not this' not this - the back story explains much more - but in the flash of this realisation this 'graceless' sense - it's just truly a lack of clarity and a lack of compassion and a lack of gratitude & generosity - love, and a lack of understanding the true equilibrium is always there, always love and compassion no matter how stormy & crazy the stuff below it is.

Imagine if you are playing hide and seek with your two best ever friends (and remember he was a total stranger, even to her in life, and she was a friend, but not my 'best friend') but imagine if you're playing hide and seek with your two very best friends, friends that you love and adore and forgive everything and laugh at everything with and trust and love completely, you are the three amigos.

Imagine that you are up and you are looking everywhere for them, you search everywhere for them, you look in things and under things, you get into scrapes searching in really silly places and you start looking in places that they wouldn't even fit, you bang your head and you fall over and you are still determined to find them. Eventually you're stumped, you give up and your dejection heartens them and they laugh - you look up and there they are, the two of them sitting in a tree right above your head and they're laughing at you because they've been watching you all the time. And then you realise how silly you've been and you laugh too, you love them, they love you, and you can laugh in love ---- that feeling was how it was when I had the 'graceless' realisation and they were watching me.

It was like that, laughing but with such love, such camaraderie, such acceptance.

The thing with the Little Soul and the Sun - remembering who we really are, remembering who others really are - all love and light overlaid with all our separating thoughts, feelings, experiences, perspectives so that we can remember who we really are.

Even with him, a total stranger that I even refused to ever - ever - even look at a photo of him. I didn't want him to even be represented or depicted as a human being. I was that angry and rejecting and reactive and resistant. Instead - in that moment I realised I didn't even know if he was still alive or what had happened to him, I took off and travelled like a gypsy for years after that event. But there in the light she was there and 'he' was there and it was just like that ... oh... there you are - that's who you really are, oh, here I am, oh, this is who I really am. Oh, she really is okay. and together in this 'adventure' we were the three amigos.

Try explaining that to to the me that was living in full cinematic RGB colour!!

The underlying angry, fearful, vengeful, hate-filled, intimacy fearing, you can't hurt me, I don't care about life there is no god there is no purpose in life, I'm just here for the party ... that I blamed him for - that was all me.-
They were all my interpretations and choices, not anything to do with him. Like if I fall over looking for someone or bang my head --- it's not their fault - it's a natural consequence of my own choices in relation to... whatever.
To deem otherwise is truly, at its base - grace less.

The girl who slept with a loaded rifle under her pillow because some other lunatic was hanging around our home in the middle of the night, and she was no longer trusting or naive, no one would ever surprise me again - was the girl who nearly shot an innocent man because she was so sleep deprived from the lunatic's night time antics that she heard a noise and went out rifle cocked to face him... the girl who would only stay long enough in a place or in a friendship or relationship until she started to care and then would leave, because hey, better to leave than be left or hurt or disappointed or heaven forbid lose someone again... the girl who would be the life and soul of the party and empty, so empty inside... all because this man had a reaction in fear, and anger, and went into the street shooting people randomly - blaming complete strangers for his pain and his suffering and acting out on it, ........................................................just like I was.

So in a way she was me, and he was me, and I was both of them innocent and guilty, and we were separate in gracelessness, but in grace there we all were, laughing, loving, light.

Yes it changed me. I'm no where near graceful, but I'm not totally graceless either. I know now that choosing love and compassion always has a totally different consequence, and it is so much more who we really are.

As far as I know he spent three years in a mental institution before being fit for trial where he was found guilty of the murder of two young women, the attempted murder and subsequent serious injuries of four others, and holding a number of others hostage for hours during his spree. He was sentenced to 20 years in jail and by the timeline he should have still been there when I had my nde. I have no idea about anything in his 'life'. I still have not ever seen a photo of him, nor do I have any idea about his physical appearance, I have no idea how I 'recognised' him in the light, but I did, but all I saw was love.

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:56 am

^^ that last line made me cry.

Enlightened2B

Post by Enlightened2B » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Beautiful Jen. Thanks for sharing. Definitely resonates with me on a much deeper level.

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:11 am

Thanks E2B, can you see 'friends' in the way of the Little Soul & the Sun parable?
Clarity of moment said:What is the true point of your post? Validation?
COM, if you're asking Zen that about the OP, this is a long thread now, he's explained the 'true point' a number of times. From what I've read it's not validation for validation's sense, it's been working through the fears and resistances to authenticity in sharing.
To me, atleast, there's a difference between having an Awakening experience, and having an Awakening experience and living from that understanding.

One could realize the truth, and play the whole "Nothing is real, it's all an illusion", and turn into completely awful human beings. We may not be individuals and everything may be an illusion at the Absolute level, but that is not the case for most of the world, yet.

Yes, in experience, we are all infinite, Consciousness, Awareness, but so what? How is that going to change your life?

I believe, that if one realizes the truth, and doesn't seek to live out the truth, they're not "Enlightened".
Well, we all have beliefs, they're just solidified 'positions' as if our opinion / perspective is static.

What is the 'truth' as you are referring to it? And, if one realizes it why would one be 'seeking' then to live it? Wouldn't it just be a part of our awareness, that then feeds into capacity.... and experienced or exhibited depending on our willingness?
Clarity Of Moment said: I simply mean to be the Light, in every day life, and not just in the spiritual sense.
Can you share how that pans out in 'every day life' for you in experience COM? Examples of it to illustrate what you mean by it?

Enlightened2B

Post by Enlightened2B » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:57 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:Thanks E2B, can you see 'friends' in the way of the Little Soul & the Sun parable?
Yes, I absolutely can and it's so beautiful. There's really nothing to ever get mad at. Good advice for my own self. I love the Little Soul and the sun parable. I first read that on Neal Donald Walsch's website a little while back and how similar it is to what so many NDE'rs report.
The thing with the Little Soul and the Sun - remembering who we really are, remembering who others really are - all love and light overlaid with all our separating thoughts, feelings, experiences, perspectives so that we can remember who we really are.
This is beautiful. My goodness. So to the point. I giggle myself at reading this now. Just a great description. I love that this thread took this turn. Great appreciation I have here right now. Thanks