I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Onceler

Re: I Am Enlightened - Open Hearted Sincerity

Post by Onceler » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:59 am

karmarider wrote:
Onceler wrote:Through inquiry and deep internal looking,..
Yes. I am not-often-enough reminded of how important Sherman's suggestion of looking has been in my journey.
And mine. The unfolding is very interesting. To say the least.
Be present, be pleasant.

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:38 am

NateDeezy wrote:I was no longer afraid in public. I felt pure bliss. Is this your experience? Like is there anything you're afraid to do now in teems of anything that can't harm you?
I wouldn't say that I no longer feel fear, but my relationship with fear has changed a lot. I used to see fear as something I needed to escape from. If I felt anxious about something I either needed to ignore it and hope it went away or fight through it. I still do that sometimes, but I also have a lot more love and respect for fear. I appreciate the value of it. It's a part of me. Like every individual fear is a living entity. That these fears (and all other feelings) combine together to create me like cells combine together to create the physical body. They are trying to tell me their wisdom - like if I put my hand on something hot the nerves in my hand would send me messages that I'm in pain, my fears are doing the same. Ignoring them or fighting them is just a sign for them that they need to make more noise so their wisdom is heard. It's like keeping my hand in the fire. Exploring, respecting and embracing their wisdom is incredibly valuable to me.

I used to try and be some kind of perfect spiritual being, totally free from fear and suffering. Now I feel like that is chasing my shadow. I can create the ideal spiritual persona and try and live up to it. But it's just an idea. It's only in my imagination. There isn't any real spiritually perfect being, only what people imagine a spiritually perfect being to be. If we imagine we have to be that, we limit ourselves to the imperfection of our imagination. We create a weight of expectation on ourselves and strive to maintain it. We hinder our greater being in creating us in a freer way. Sometimes I like to imagine ways I'd like to be and explore creating that for myself. Other times I like to let go of any attempt to define myself and let go into the greater aspects of my Self. Regardless of which method I'm using, fear and love (repulsion and attraction) feel like the fundamental guiding energies that lead me to greater wisdom.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't afraid of something - but I know the fear is like a bubble of wisdom, waiting for my attention to pop it and fill me with it's wisdom.

How do you feel about yourself now? Do you wish you could go back to that time that you didn't feel afraid? Or do you feel comfortable with where you are? How do you explore spirituality? I hope it's all going well.

Jack

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:58 am

Sighclone wrote:(he of multiple voices! :D ).
Haha - I like that. There do seem to be lots of different Me's. Every individual component of me is a me unto itself. I am the One that is Many.

On the point of validation - I think of this post as an exploration more than validation. Validation is a part of exploration, but it isn't all of it. Talking about something, especially when you don't try and hide your feelings, enables a valuable exploration of Self (in my opinion). To lump the whole of this type of exploration into just seeking validation is to restrict it. To suggest that there is something dirty about an exploration that is pure and sincere and insightful. If it isn't the way that you like to explore, that's fine. Suggesting it is inferior to your way is a sign of a limited way of seeing. That you are unable to fathom that something outside of your experience is valid. I feel like those who have criticised my approach here may be limiting themselves. Which is totally fine from my point of view, it's how they choose to be and just because it is how it seems to me doesn't make it True. My way isn't Better. It's just different.

It's funny. When I think about it, everyone is totally valid in their criticisms of everyone else. Because, from their perspective, their criticism is true. But there is a difference, it seems, between being critical of someone else and believing your criticism is just your opinion (relatively true for you), and being critical of someone else and believing your criticism is more than your opinion (Absolute Truth for everyone). I think we all flip between these two modes depending on the context and our life experience. Neither way is better than the other. Both are valuable. But awareness of the limitation of our own perspective does reduce conflict between self, other and world in my experience.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:13 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:I used to try and be some kind of perfect spiritual being, totally free from fear and suffering. Now I feel like that is chasing my shadow. I can create the ideal spiritual persona and try and live up to it. But it's just an idea. It's only in my imagination. There isn't any real spiritually perfect being, only what people imagine a spiritually perfect being to be. If we imagine we have to be that, we limit ourselves to the imperfection of our imagination. We create a weight of expectation on ourselves and strive to maintain it. We hinder our greater being in creating us in a freer way. Sometimes I like to imagine ways I'd like to be and explore creating that for myself. Other times I like to let go of any attempt to define myself and let go into the greater aspects of my Self. Regardless of which method I'm using, fear and love (repulsion and attraction) feel like the fundamental guiding energies that lead me to greater wisdom.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't afraid of something - but I know the fear is like a bubble of wisdom, waiting for my attention to pop it and fill me with it's wisdom.
Love this clarity Jack. That signature as well. The highlighted line is interesting in that it's both. The perfection is in our inherent quality toward eternal expansion, yet to imagine what it might be risks its limitation. Even then it seems the experience along the way is where life is lived.

WW

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:46 pm

Webwanderer wrote: The highlighted line is interesting in that it's both.
I agree. I remember thinking about this when looking at that map of consciousness thing where a world view of "perfect" is rated lower than "IS" on that scientist's scale (I forget the name of the scientist). I remember wondering why "Is" might be considered as a world view of a more aware person than "perfect". I was in the shower one day when it hit me that labeling anything as "perfect" means that, to some degree, it has to conform to your view of perfection and imperfection. "Is" is a relatively purer term as it is less limited in what it can and cannot be. It has a greater creative potential. Like a blank book vs a book with one sentence. No matter how good that sentence may be, it limits the stories that can be told. Although, it doesn't have to be that way either. Whether believing existence is imperfect, perfect or beyond perfection, it always is as it is. Though, even that feels like too much, or not enough, or just right or all three, or maybe two, or 1.5, or "red", or "backspace"...

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:14 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:No matter how good that sentence may be, it limits the stories that can be told. Although, it doesn't have to be that way either. Whether believing existence is imperfect, perfect or beyond perfection, it always is as it is. Though, even that feels like too much, or not enough, or just right or all three, or maybe two, or 1.5, or "red", or "backspace"...
I'd say 'you got that right' except that it would only limit its limitlessness... :wink:.
Is there no end to the infinite possibilities...? :lol:

WW

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:35 pm

There's a time and a place for a limiting statement ;)

Here and Now baby!!

Maringa

Post by Maringa » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:32 pm

[quote="EnterZenFromThere"][/quote] Cool! I don't have any clue how to reach that level of awareness, but I have another question for you. Look at this chart:

Do you think it's accurate?
Can you shape shift?

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:47 am

Hi Maringa
I don't have any clue how to reach that level of awareness
That's probably a good thing! The less we contain ourselves within what we believe we know the more we open to being beyond our knowing.

Thanks for posting the map up, that's exactly the one I was talking about.

I see this map as an idea. Like all ideas, it's limited. For me, it's less important how objectively accurate this map may or may not be, and more important what this map means to me personally. I don't see it as some absolute truth. Instead, as the relative truth of the author. Which I interpret into my own relative truth. I only looked at it briefly and mused over a couple of the differences at the top few tiers. The kinds of things I asked myself were "why is Love below joy and peace" "what is the difference between 'perfect' and 'is'" "why is fear so low down? Isn't fear valuable for the expansion of consciousness?" etc.

I wasn't too bothered about reading anything about how to interpret this map. I found it valuable to interpret it in my own way and then let it go.
Maringa wrote:Can you shape shift?
What do you mean by that?

If you mean literally then I can't at the moment. But I believe it's possible. The fluidity of physical matter is far more obvious to me now. The power of will to shape physical reality is far more obvious too. I suspect the more aware we are of the potential for our will to manifest reality, the more our will will actually manifest reality. At the moment I can see that happening like in a lucid dream where we decide to become something and then we are it. We just need to refine our bodies enough to harness our will to create in physicality.

Can you shape shift? I'd love to meet someone who can!

Maringa

Post by Maringa » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:10 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote: I only looked at it briefly and mused over a couple of the differences at the top few tiers. The kinds of things I asked myself were "why is Love below joy and peace" "what is the difference between 'perfect' and 'is'" "why is fear so low down? Isn't fear valuable for the expansion of consciousness?" etc.
I was thinking the exact same thing! I have a lot of fear and anxiety, and I can observe it and use it as fuel for my consciousness to develop. I'm certain that my severe anxiety has helped me to look beyond the veil and to grow in presence power. On the map I go between a state of bliss and serenity and fear/anxiety, less and less fear of course :)
EnterZenFromThere wrote:Shapeshifting: If you mean literally then I can't at the moment. But I believe it's possible. The fluidity of physical matter is far more obvious to me now. The power of will to shape physical reality is far more obvious too. I suspect the more aware we are of the potential for our will to manifest reality, the more our will will actually manifest reality. At the moment I can see that happening like in a lucid dream where we decide to become something and then we are it. We just need to refine our bodies enough to harness our will to create in physicality.

Can you shape shift? I'd love to meet someone who can!
That is so cool! I believe that the more conscious you are the easier it is to manifest things into physical form, and if we can manifest things then we also should be able to change physical reality and ourself. Self healing for example, that is the mind changing the body in some way.

Another question: Do you see us as ultimate creators, that we are here with 100% free will and that we really can manifest whatever we want and live our life exactly the way we want? It would be interesting to hear your thoughts about it :)

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Maringa wrote: I have a lot of fear and anxiety, and I can observe it and use it as fuel for my consciousness to develop.
I feel the same about mine. I feel like negative experiences help to build up pressure that we can release to explode into new awareness - like a star collapsing in on itself until it triggers a supernova and rebirths in all directions!
Maringa wrote:On the map I go between a state of bliss and serenity and fear/anxiety, less and less fear of course :)
That's lovely - sounds like life is getting easier for you? What does bliss mean for you? I get the feeling everyone has their own unique experience of bliss so I'm curious how you'd describe yours :)
Maringa wrote:I believe that the more conscious you are the easier it is to manifest things into physical form, and if we can manifest things then we also should be able to change physical reality and ourself.
I get the sense that everything we've ever experienced is our consciousness manifesting itself into physical form. If you ask me we're already masters of physical reality and the human experience - our being here as human is evidence of that for me. But I'm wary of saying anything too definitely. This is just how it seems to me at the moment that I write, based on the experiences I've had, and the perception I currently occupy.
Maringa wrote:Another question: Do you see us as ultimate creators, that we are here with 100% free will and that we really can manifest whatever we want and live our life exactly the way we want? It would be interesting to hear your thoughts about it :)
That's a great question! It's not an easy one to answer in a short and clear way. This is how I feel about it. I feel like a good way to imagine Reality/Life/Existence is as trillions upon trillions of bubbles. Each bubble represents a perspective - an independent awareness. It is whole and complete within itself. It has free will over itself. However, it is not the only bubble. There are others of a similar size and creative potential as it. If it wants to create in this shared reality it has to do so within the limitations of it's shared reality. It has to co-create reality with the other bubbles of consciousness. It is limited in what it can and cannot be based on how these other beings create themselves. And not only these other beings, but all these bubbles exist within larger bubbles, like grains of sand floating in the sea. The larger bubbles (which we could call our higher selves) are also free will beings creating reality. They must respect our creation, and we must respect their creation in this co-creative environment. Then there are larger bubbles still which contain the higher selves and the human selves - like God bubbles. They are doing the same thing - creating reality within the limitations of the co-creative environment - though this larger bubbles have more creative power than the lesser bubbles. Also we ourselves are like the God-bubble of the lesser aspects that make up us (e.g. the thoughts that group together to form our personality, the cells that group together to form our body etc.) Every bubble of awareness is Sovereign and free but it operates within an environment beyond itself, which is the domain of other separate, yet connected, free will beings. I hope that makes sense, I'm not thinking 100% clearly at the moment. Also, I'll emphasise again, this is just my opinion. What do you think about it? :)

Maringa

Post by Maringa » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:54 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
Maringa wrote:Another question: Do you see us as ultimate creators, that we are here with 100% free will and that we really can manifest whatever we want and live our life exactly the way we want? It would be interesting to hear your thoughts about it :)
That's a great question! It's not an easy one to answer in a short and clear way. This is how I feel about it. I feel like a good way to imagine Reality/Life/Existence is as trillions upon trillions of bubbles. Each bubble represents a perspective - an independent awareness. It is whole and complete within itself. It has free will over itself. However, it is not the only bubble. There are others of a similar size and creative potential as it. If it wants to create in this shared reality it has to do so within the limitations of it's shared reality. It has to co-create reality with the other bubbles of consciousness. It is limited in what it can and cannot be based on how these other beings create themselves. And not only these other beings, but all these bubbles exist within larger bubbles, like grains of sand floating in the sea. The larger bubbles (which we could call our higher selves) are also free will beings creating reality. They must respect our creation, and we must respect their creation in this co-creative environment. Then there are larger bubbles still which contain the higher selves and the human selves - like God bubbles. They are doing the same thing - creating reality within the limitations of the co-creative environment - though this larger bubbles have more creative power than the lesser bubbles. Also we ourselves are like the God-bubble of the lesser aspects that make up us (e.g. the thoughts that group together to form our personality, the cells that group together to form our body etc.) Every bubble of awareness is Sovereign and free but it operates within an environment beyond itself, which is the domain of other separate, yet connected, free will beings. I hope that makes sense, I'm not thinking 100% clearly at the moment. Also, I'll emphasise again, this is just my opinion. What do you think about it? :)
wow amazing analogy!

I do believe that we are limited because of the "human agreement" of what is possible and not, for example we all agree on "humans cannot fly", "humans cannot run in 80 mph" etc, and we are a bit limited by our own belief systems, culture, history, gender etc. We also need to respect other peoples creations and that can also limit our own. So, except from that I do believe we have free hands, and that nothing is predestined or predetermined.

The more conscious we get the more instant is karma, life becomes a boomerang. Creation happens fast and we see the direct link between thoughts, actions and result. Things don't just "happen" to us any more, we create every moment. When we get temporary unconscious the long term effect isn't that bad, we can quickly go back to harmony and flow again. Well, that's just my experience.

But, one thing troubles me. The more conscious we get the more access we should (?) get to other dimensions, more "powers" etc, or? I've grown in presence power but I can't see energy, can't see auras, can't lucid dream, astral project, talk to spirits etc. None of that. Is it because I'm not THAT conscious yet, or is t because of something else?

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:18 am

Maringa wrote:I do believe that we are limited because of the "human agreement"
Could you describe what you mean by the 'human agreement'?
Maringa wrote:we all agree on "humans cannot fly", "humans cannot run in 80 mph" etc,
Do we all agree that.
Maringa wrote:I do believe we have free hands, and that nothing is predestined or predetermined.
Maybe your belief that nothing is predestined was predestined?
Maringa wrote:But, one thing troubles me. The more conscious we get the more access we should (?) get to other dimensions, more "powers" etc, or? I've grown in presence power but I can't see energy, can't see auras, can't lucid dream, astral project, talk to spirits etc. None of that. Is it because I'm not THAT conscious yet, or is t because of something else?
I don't see it as being linear. I don't feel like we all have a Presence Rating or Awareness Value and that getting it to a certain level gets you certain gifts. I feel it's much more free and respectful than that. I feel like we open our awareness as and when it is appropriate for us and for the rest of reality. There isn't any set way this happens. There are as many ways to awaken as there are individuals to awaken. Some people open up in those ways, some people don't. Some people open up in other ways, some people don't. I've met some people who have many of these types of experiences who I don't consider particularly wise in terms of acknowledging and respecting life. I've also met many people who don't have those types of experiences, nor believe they are possible, but who seem very wise in acknowledging and respecting life. In my opinion, the experience is less important than the person's ability to interpret and direct it.

So I wouldn't say that we should get new abilities. But I do believe we all can. Whether or not it actually happens is likely due to being capable of it happening (having the right type of form in this moment to enable it to take place - like the hardware in a computer) and choosing it (with the directed focus of relaxed and open will - like downloading the right software). The way I feel, it's like we, as free will entities, have to hold out our hand to accept an experience that is offered by the free will of higher entities. It's like an inter-dimensional hand shake where the lesser says "I want this" and the greater says "I'd like you to have this". Like a parent buying a toy for a child. If you want the toy too much and get stressed, the parent may be less likely to buy you the toy because it feels it might not be best for you, as it may reinforce a maladaptive type of behaviour. If you are relaxed and calm and the parent believes it is in your best interest to enjoy the toy, then it may be more likely to buy it for you. Your desire combined with your demonstration that you are ready for the gift will greatly increase your likelihood of developing it.

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:37 am

Lovely discourse you two :D
Maringa said: But, one thing troubles me. The more conscious we get the more access we should (?) get to other dimensions, more "powers" etc, or? I've grown in presence power but I can't see energy, can't see auras, can't lucid dream, astral project, talk to spirits etc. None of that. Is it because I'm not THAT conscious yet, or is it because of something else?
I want to reply in two parts to this - one to show the 'normal' inattention that we apply to 'isness', the second to give example of when we recognise that our 'boundaries' are self created and allow latitude. (They'll both likely be long, apologies :wink: )

Embedded within your thinking (solidifying), is a notion that the things you listed above are more than within ordinary human capacities - and obviously if humans are capable of having those experiences then that is not true.

The only thing keeping you apart from these things is your thinking / thoughts about it, keeping you separate from them in your attention.

It's really quite gorgeous and funny when folks realise that what they think is outside of their capacity they've been ignoring in them self - talking away, or just plain ignoring, all the time.

Sit near a tree and watch a breeze blow through it - notice how even though you cannot 'see' the wind, you can see the effects of it - you can see the leaves individually and collectively 'dance'. You can put your attention minutely to one leaf, one branch, the whole side of the tree that you can see, and then out wider to the whole environment that the tree is centred in. Every single thing in that environment and beyond is part of the dance of energies at different frequencies and densities. Any 'physical boundary' is not really solid and static.

Once you've accepted the 'isness' of it - the 'ineffable' 'indescribable sense of it the boundaries become all but transparent, between your focus and you and between all the elements in your attention.

That IS awareness of energy in motion. We don't 'see it' with our eyes, we become aware of it in our awareness.

So now close your eyes and 'feel' the breeze on the hairs on your skin. And then notice how you 'normally' don't really notice that, it's so subtle and so 'normal' as to go unnoticed, it's 'unremarkable' for the most part.

Take it to the awareness level of all the layers of harmonics and interaction and it also becomes just 'is' - and again ineffable, but still in our awareness.

Then do the same with the sun's rays - notice and acknowledge that they touch, and how they touch and interact with everything - watch and then become 'conscious of' the interaction with a droplet of water or anything within your frame of reference, recognise that in a time-lapse they feed a growing plant or blade of grass.

Then take that pure attention and acknowledge its interaction with and within you, from the hairs on your head to the interaction of the skin of your feet on warm soil and its permeating your clothing and your skin and interacting with what you think of as 'you' the boundaries are once again noticed as less 'solid'.

You are quite naturally and normally quite obliviously and mostly unappreciatively, relating with the energies of the sun, internally and externally - -- it doesn't come along with 'VITAMIN D BRINGER' and 'ultra-violet' rays, 'visible light' and 'infra-red rays' on labels - it is 'ineffable' - too great to be described in words, it just IS - beyond perfect, beyond any of the other 'world view' labelling in the chart above, but also an equilibrium of all of them below 'IS'.

So, you can now see that by your level of directing awareness in attention, and within the normal capacity of humanness, 'stuff' is happening with and around you that you don't normally cognitise as bleeding into and out of and around you in a way that you recognise and process consciously. But that doesn't mean that you 'can't' do it.

Can and can't are passive states in awareness;
Could and would are passive projective states;
should and shouldn't are restricting states in awareness;
will and shall are active projective states (into some future point)

Only doing, being, 'are' and 'is', are present active states where we bring our own energy of attention and consciousness to a thing in this present moment.

No thing is stopping you from where and how deep or how shallow you turn your attention and 'cognitise' what just 'is' it is not in the thinking, it is in the doing, being, 'are' and 'is' in experience.

We quite naturally focus and refocus our attention at different frequencies of energy in motion all the time. But most of the time we're not actually paying attention to individual or blending frequencies because they are all blended in together and interacting.

When (if) you were paying attention to the breeze, and even at night the sun's rays are still interacting, and however minutely so too was the breeze while concentrating on the sun's rays. The 'is' of everything doesn't go anywhere, our attention to it does.

We 'choose' (consciously or unconsciously) where we take our attention, and we choose (consciously or unconsciously) the limits that WE apply to cognitising (recognising), accepting and interpreting available stimuli.
Just as we would if we were viewing a thing through a telescope, or a microscope, or a magnifying glass, or a camera lens with any number of 'framing' options. Our human senses are far more capable than we generally give them credit for and our consciousness is this + (whatever the 95% of all matter and energy is)

The stimuli that we actually do appreciate and recognise as just 'is' by our just isness
- like the sun's rays or a breeze in the trees, if we are not physically paying attention the interaction between all of it, and us, by individual frequencies it's not that we cannot, it's that we are not do not in this present moment.

And when we do, it's not that we've grown any special powers, it's just that we are using what we already had and are recognising consciously what we previously ignored in any given moment.

Then it just 'is' palpably, recognisably, and yes ineffably (indescribably) part of any experience in presence.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:22 am

So given the acceptance of 'isness' and experience of it above, one can in any moment choose where and what of the multitudes of available stimuli to put our attention to by letting go of our sense of limitation and individuation.

I've given the example before that I was taking a break from intricate physical and mind sense work and standing in a queue in a cafe one lunch time. All the cacophony of stimuli blending all together but for those moments I was not required to respond to any of them, or direct any of them as my work of that day had been requiring. I could just 'be' in/with them. (yay!! a mind break!!)

I took a moment , it only takes a moment, to 'rest' my senses and let go of 'separateness'. As I was letting go of holding on to my 'individuality' a previously recognised 'not mine', as in not emanating from my own physicality but able to be accurately interpreted & responded to energy flow 'touched' in my awareness. It was coming from a woman, a total stranger, standing with her back to me, in front of me with her friend standing next to her and both seemed totally unaware of, or ignoring, the rising > manifesting energy flow.

The 'resonance' was one of her body falling into an acute low blood sugar state, soon to be followed by unconsciousness (which if not responded to leads to coma and sometimes death). My daughter sometimes experiences this & so I have learned to accept the 'frequency' and 'recognise' it as it builds in intensity. She has described it as if all the energy, awareness, is flowing out of her brain and her brain is left like soggy cotton wool through which thought has to struggle to emerge or be retained. It has a tangible, distinct frequency - indescribable, but distinct.

Now we know from EEGs and MRI's that this is actually happening, the frequency changes quite dramatically and can be recorded on those machines. Our senses are no less capable of noticing changes in frequency if we are paying attention and open to the wider 'isness' and frequencies within it.

I could have ignored it, I could have dismissed it as not my business, I could have denied that I felt it and recognised it and had the capacity to respond to it. I could have, except that given the openness to it, the awareness of it, I couldn't really, because to do so would have meant to deny the 'isness' of it. It's not personal per se, it just is what it is in our awareness in any moment and my awareness was a part of that.

Because I'd also experientially learned that to respond to arising cause before effect has fully manifest and occurred sometimes freaks others out, a kind of explosion of those bubbles Zen talked about and simultaneous respect for 'others' above occurred.

So in a moment of conscious awareness & responding the full expanse of 'everything' was apparent. With the wider viewing / awareness and respect, I simultaneously turned a nearby chair around to support the woman, warned a colleague at my side to help me catch this woman when she fell, and was sensitive to her, her friend, my colleague and the staff in front of her - all in just a nanosecond before she fell, into both of our arms, as my colleague was part way through uttering 'what??' and assisting me to guide her to the chair I'd turned in preparation.

There is no 'superhuman' in this. It just 'is' being/doing in the full awareness in a moment.

It's no different to paying attention to the sun's rays or a breeze in the trees by 'frequency' of energies in motion. There just is acceptance of 'isness' and willingness to learn from interpreting and responding in a wider than 'me' perspective to energies in motion. The more we do it, the more we just 'are' rather than thinking about it, like anything, the better we get at doing it / being it. We learn from our mistakes in interpreting and responding, we hone our responses and we simultaneously realise that it's not 'personal' so much as collective as with the bubbles analogy above.

We regulate our exposure to a degree, but not totally. We only 'think' we are insulated and the energy of thought combines into more insulation of our awareness / attention & interpreting of what 'is'. It doesn't actually provide insulation from the 'what is', it only insulates our awareness of it.

I know I do it in 'mind breaks' all the time, but it's not anything 'special' it's just being / doing.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com