"Tickling The Amygdala"

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

"Tickling The Amygdala"

Postby ClarityofMoment » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:20 am

Long story short, I went through a period of intense psychological suffering over the past few weeks, as I began to consciously understand/recognize my Pain-Body,
and after my suffering subsided, I reached a true place of inner peace, joy, and tranquility. Now, with that said, I remembered learning/playing with the Amygdala in the past when I was mentally suffering thinking it was going to "fix" me, so looking back, I think I was messing with it for the "wrong" reasons, I suppose. I chose to "tickle" it an odd amount of nights ago, and I do believe I "popped" my frontal lobe(s). It was an intense sensation. It felt like how others have described it, like a train was traveling through my brain except it was pleasurable. Thanks to ET, I didn't "react" to it and I simply just the experience and sensation be. On a spiritual level, afterward, I felt different. Not "enlightened", but different, in a positive way. I guess what I'm curious about, is was there more to this experience than meets the eye? (no pun intended)
"Pervading all that it reaches,
effortless with gentle equality,
the highest mountain, you are there
the lowest valley, you are there,
where I am, you are there,
where you are, I am there"
ClarityofMoment

Return to General Discussion