Enlightened people- do you truly dance like no one's watchin

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
NateDeezy

Enlightened people- do you truly dance like no one's watchin

Post by NateDeezy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:00 pm

I've been thinking lately. Many spiritual teachers seem so tame. Do you think what they're projecting is actually real bliss or is it just something they've tricked themselves into? Like, for anyone out there who's had a spiritual awakening experience, do you think you'd feel equally as comfortable dancing in your room by yourself as you would at a bar or wedding, OR even better, dancing at a concert when no one else is!? I've learned that fear manifests in many ways, and for most people it's become so ingrained through constant conditioning that we don't even realize it's the motivating control behind every action or inaction in our life. For example. Go to a bar and observe how few people just sit and don't dance. If you had a day left on Earth, you'd be dancing your ass off, without abandon. So I question these overly tame teachers who seem like they wouldn't get up and dance given the opportunity.

Manyana

Re: Enlightened people- do you truly dance like no one's wat

Post by Manyana » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:24 pm

NateDeezy

Post by NateDeezy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:11 am

Lol.. so bad but awesome too. Thanks!

Clouded

Post by Clouded » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:55 am

Manyana wrote:This makes me laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUfZgEjjgg
In the comments section, I read: I'm scared... i havent seen him move this fast before... and I choked on my drink. That must have been quite the workout for him :lol:
"If you want to know what your were like in the past, look at your body today. If you want to know what your body will be like in the future, look at your thoughts today." -Deepak

beginnersmind

Post by beginnersmind » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:23 am

Hey Eckhart, it's on the one. LOL