How can I contact the Board Administrator? (2)

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Shanti777

How can I contact the Board Administrator? (2)

Post by Shanti777 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:25 am

Since I have no direct means to contact the administrator ( in spite of the FAQs reference), I will ask my questions here:

1. Why do my posts (after the first one which is fair enough) continue to be put on hold for moderation? It took 3 days for my post to be approved - at this rate it is not possible to have a near- real time conversation.
2. Why can't I send a private message to users, including adminstrators?
3. how can I contact administrators directly in this case?

This is madness. You ask users to contact you while withholding any means of contact. Could you please contact me via a personal email to my email address listed on my account.
change your mind - change your life!
www.quantummind.com.au

kiki

Re: How can I contact the Board Administrator? (2)

Post by kiki » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:52 am

Moderators aren't always here to approve of posts from new members. It will take several posts before you will have unrestricted posting privileges (I'm not sure how many that is). Once that happens you shouldn't have problems sending private messages.

The activity on this board is definitely slowing down, so my guess is that moderators, including myself, aren't here as frequently as before. I apologize for any inconvenience.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

Shanti777

Post by Shanti777 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:59 am

thank you for your reply. That's fine.

Exept that I still have no means of contacting the Administrators directly as I have no access to private messages (I can't even reply to the one you sent me!) and the only other available modes of contact listed on the profiles are Yahoo Messanger and ICQ - none of which I use.

I would think that this forum is not the right place to ask admin questions (which in fact is mentioned in your board rules), however I had no other option.
change your mind - change your life!
www.quantummind.com.au

kiki

Post by kiki » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:45 am

Exept that I still have no means of contacting the Administrators directly as I have no access to private messages
Just keep making posts until your restrictions are lifted. That shouldn't take long.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

Baba Bozo

Post by Baba Bozo » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:12 pm

kiki wrote:The activity on this board is definitely slowing down
I was curious about that. The activity is a fraction of what it once was, and I didn't know if that reflected declining interest in Tolle, or other issues specific to this forum. All forums have a beginning and an end, so perhaps it's just that?