The Connected Universe - Breakthrough Science

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

The Connected Universe - Breakthrough Science

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Some of you may be familiar with Nassim Haramein and his work in the physics of Unified Field Theory. For those who are not, Haramein is a brilliant physicist who is changing the understanding of the relationship between standard physics and quantum physics. The importance of his work cannot be overestimated. It has ramifications in physical science, energy, space travel, human relations, and consciousness itself. If it's as accurate as it seems, it's big - really big.

Here is a link to a talk he gave recently/ "Nassim Haramein - 'The Connected Universe: A fundamental transformation of human awareness' - 2015"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChsFx9LjyLQ

and here is an excellent interview with additional details to the guys at 'Modern Knowledge'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buN3UDVxe6o

Both of these are fresh informative offerings from the last couple of months. I recommend watching through to the end on both as they build throughout the talk and discussion. If the science of consciousness is important to you, you don't want to miss this breakthrough research. It's both physical and multidimensional, and very inspiring. This is the stuff, as it moves out into the mainstream of knowledge, that will change the world and take us to the promissed new age in being.

Enjoy, good things are happening.

WW
Webwanderer

Re: The Connected Universe - Breakthrough Science

Postby DavidB » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Thanks WW,

I love Nassim Haramein. I'm definitely no physicist, but I feel that Nassim's research and presentations really resonate. Everything he presents just seems to make sense, and it's also so incredibly intriguing. :)
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:48 am

The Resonance Project ----- CONSCIOUSNESS RESEARCH
We live in a dynamic Universe where our ability to understand the biology of the human experience has the potential to promote great change in our world today. By incorporating a deeper understanding of the mathematical developments of physical phenomena in the fabric of spacetime, we can further research in innovative approaches to our understanding of existence itself, specifically in the science of mind- consciousness studies.

The “hard problem” remains one of the largest challenges on the frontier of consciousness studies and quest to define the mystery of mind over matter. Do physical processes in the brain give rise to subjective experience? Currently consciousness studies is a field in which more questions than solutions arise, as it is at the core of some of our most fundamental questions in physical studies, such as what is the world constructed of? How did we get here? And, what are the mechanics in which self-awareness occurs?

The Resonance Project explores a variety of contemporary and scholarly approaches that contribute to the discipline— from a systems approach and multidisciplinary perspectives, we investigate academic dialogue varying from neuroscience, psychology, philosophy of mind, parapsychology, and from quantum physics, geometry, cosmology to plasma dynamics. Ultimately, Director of Research Nassim Haramein’s theoretical developments begins to unify the platforms in which the fields of both biology and physics differentiate.

With the unified field theory as our fundamental discipline, we examine each scale of reality in consideration to the vacuum (the spacetime manifold) as an intrinsic motif to all life and to our relationship to life itself. What if consciousness is not just a physical process in the brain or an abstract concept of the mind, what if consciousness was a dynamic feedback mechanism with the structure of spacetime itself and the universe at large at all scales? If the universe is self-organizing and continuously expanding, what if this informational feedback mechanism in the structure of spacetime is the source of expansion and ultimately self-awareness, or what we call consciousness? Could understanding the nature of consciousness at a deeper level be critical in the development and use of technology in our ever changing world?

webby said: It has ramifications in physical science, energy, space travel, human relations, and consciousness itself. If it's as accurate as it seems, it's big - really big.

What differences in understanding do you see it opening Webby? (big --- even 'really big' is a kinda abstract description :wink:)

... why is it 'big', how is it 'big'? ... what does it mean for you?

David said: Everything he presents just seems to make sense, and it's also so incredibly intriguing. :)

As with Webby David, What does it mean for you?

I have limited video streaming capacity, but I am curious about your reactions to this theory....
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:06 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:What differences in understanding do you see it opening Webby? (big --- even 'really big' is a kinda abstract description )

... why is it 'big', how is it 'big'? ... what does it mean for you?

What it means for me is a fundamental shift in perspective of the scientific community. Personally, I don't need the shift as I've already had it as have a growing number of others. But for much of prevailing science, who still live in the bankrupt materialist/reductionist ideology, denial is going to be less of an option. The math itself, the language of science, will be plain in much the same way as E=MC2.

When science at large acknowledges our fundamental connection to each other and all of creation, and begins to demonstrate it through application of the higher scientific principles, it will impact the media, religion and education on a world scale. A new paradigm of living and relationships will follow in a single generation and the new age of awareness will arise. That's pretty big.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:38 pm

The shift is real <3
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Onceler » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:38 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:The shift is real <3

Time to shift! (Hey, Zen, nice to hear from you).

Great post, WW.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:59 pm

Thank you kind sir *tips his hat*
EnterZenFromThere

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:03 am

Webby said: What it means for me is a fundamental shift in perspective of the scientific community. Personally, I don't need the shift as I've already had it as have a growing number of others. But for much of prevailing science, who still live in the bankrupt materialist/reductionist ideology, denial is going to be less of an option. The math itself, the language of science, will be plain in much the same way as E=MC2.

When science at large acknowledges our fundamental connection to each other and all of creation, and begins to demonstrate it through application of the higher scientific principles, it will impact the media, religion and education on a world scale. A new paradigm of living and relationships will follow in a single generation and the new age of awareness will arise. That's pretty big.

I like your optimism Webby, I'm not sure that this particular model of explanation is really going to have any more of an impact than any other that have come down through the ages. If so, why?

We all still deny many things we know to be true.

There is no thing in this world that cannot be made 'better' with love and compassion, and yet it's as easy to choose not to, as to choose to do.

There will be those that will get it, and it not change their behaviours, and those that will still deny it.

It's long been a vexatious question for me - why would anyone deny it when as far as I'm concerned blind freddy can see it without any 'science' necessary. I've come to the conclusion that those in denial do so based on their awareness, capacity & willingness to face all that it means. It's much easier to deny it than to truly embrace it.

Yes, I see some progress - just this week the public and media outrage over a dentist shooting a lion for instance - and yet, at the same time and almost in the same breath there are those who would clear all the oceans of sharks so humans are safe to go into the water (especially if they're in competitions with other humans on the water & big business is involved in 'sponsoring' the human competitors) :roll: then my head just spins.

To truly have that shift humans will stop thinking of themselves as greater than any other living thing, other humans, other species, up to and including our planet as a living thing, ... and yet if it takes scientific formulation to teach someone that, there are bound to be qualifiers, value judgements & variance permissions with choices involved that take them back to behaviour based on thinking humans are greater in value than any/every other living thing.

(and they'll even use the logic that only they (humans) had the 'intelligence' that discovered this theory ...when in fact in every thing else it is innate knowledge - we're the blind ones that need some scientific theory to tell us what's true.)

So maybe I'm not so optimistic that anything on a global level will really change, (there's enough visible evidence that as one side pushes, the other side pushes back - isn't that also a scientific 'law').

As you noted we can only notice and change ourselves.

I was curious why/if this theory is any different to any other.

Too soon old, too late wise comes to mind. If we are to truly embrace this knowledge universally, just as the last peoples who lived it innately have been turned to trading their lives and their living in harmony with nature for profiting materially from it - (the last of the indigenous peoples who outlived the 'madness', trading their mother lands via mining & deforestation for 'riches' in formal education, patented health systems and food production) --- it seems to me, just too late wise even if the shift did come for 'science'.

How far we'd have to turn back and undo....
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:37 am

I was having a conversation with a friend recently. We were talking about some theories we had heard about past civilisations. We pondered how accurate the information could be and which theories were most likely to be right. After a short discussion my friend concluded "I'd rather believe in the past I wish were real - as each possible history is limited and not completely valid".

That is how I would respond to your post Jen. I can consider the possible good and bad theories on human development. I can see evidence for and against a positive global shift. I consider each briefly with a degree of skepticism. I'm interested, but this kind of evidence doesn't hold my attention for long. Instead I listen to my heart. My heart says all emotions, thoughts and behaviours arise and fall by the Grace of God - by pure love. In that place, there cannot be anything but a positive shift. In that light, evidence doesn't matter. It's funny to see myself writing this, as a former atheist and career scientist. I guess I'm starting to understand Faith - a feeling that blends beautifully with my scientific skepticism. It's like we can go "maybe X, maybe Y, maybe Z because of A, B and C ... It's interesting to consider, but then it doesn't matter because 'Faith'".
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Mystic » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:48 am

There appears to be some controversy surrounding Nassim Haramein but I do agree with this idea of his :D

http://optima-mentis.com/nassim-haramein-black-whole/

Nassim Haramein work indicates everything in the universe is connected, from the largest to the smallest scale, through a unified understanding of gravity. He demonstrates that it is the space that defines matter and not matter that defines space.

Mystic

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Thanks for the comments Jen, EZ, and Mystic. My sense is that the fullness of the change in paradigm to come will not be seen by most living today. We are far too ingrained with the belief in separateness to easily embrace a genuine feeling of oneness, at least as a fundamental perspective. It is a historical reality that old paradigms don't change in individuals, they simply die out as those who hold such paradigms die out. It is new generations that embrace new understandings that bring about an evolutionary change in perspective.

If it is as Haramein sees it, and the math and geometry and physics bear it out, it will gain status as genuine scientific theory that will be studied in academia much the same way as Darwin's theory of evolution. And even though Darwin got it wrong one can't deny the massive shift in perspective that gave rise to the materialist/reductionist ideology that rules academia and education today. It's given rise to all manor of political correctness like the media outrage over the killing of a lion while dismissing the the abortion of tens of thousands of human beings as just women's health and tissue reclamation.

Most of us older, deeply ingrained, souls will not be able to see the changes to come. A few will. The real change will come in the young who are not so invested in a mistaken ideology that makes breakthrough thinking and perceiving so difficult.

We live in world that teaches lack and limitation. Wealth redistribution is championed for a limited pie of resources. Combine this with the materialist view in separation and it gives rise to the established and institutionalized view of fear and greed that rules such separation thinking. But no matter how much 'proof' can be cited in an attempt to support and justify such belief, it is still a lie. World conditions are simply the effect of institutional and mass individualized belief in this false narrative. It is the beliefs that create the experience of lack and separation, not any underlying reality.

If/when the fundamentals of universal abundance and connectedness goes mainstream, fear and greed will dissipate in favor of clarity of being. While science is science and truth will ultimately prevail, scientists are still people looking out for their own perceived self interests. Gotta get that next big grant to carry on the research in whatever. It will take a combination of the young and the honest to foment the change.

Consider also that there is vibration and harmonics and tipping points. The more we discuss greater possibilities and align with our own true nature, the more we effect the conscious energy that creates the paradigms that rule this world. Even if the schools and establishment yet teach a false narrative, we can each do our own research and alignment and teach it to our children. My sons are far better equipped to to understand a greater more inclusive paradigm than were my parents.

Will a new human reality come into being? Maybe. Even likely. I certainly prefer to think so. How exactly that will manifest is yet unclear. I know if feels inspiring to think it through and that inspired energetic feeling is likely how it will come to be as increasing numbers of others begin feeling it too. As I see myself more as Source Being Itself expressed in human form, I see also the same in others whether they know it or not. That seeing makes it more possible to live without so much judgment and in a perspective of life exploration and evolution of consciousness. It's quite freeing.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:32 am

A beautiful response WW - you have such a succinct and clear writing style.

Regarding our own involvement in the shift my feeling is that each of us will play the part we were intended to play to the exact extent of that intention - no more or less than completely necessary and appreciated for being precisely as we are in every moment of our being it.

I suspect this shift will be different to the cultural shifts that have come before. All that has happened in recent history seems like cracks spreading across a dam. The shift will be the dam bursting. This is happening to each awakening individual already within their own microcosm and is progressively spreading through humanity within that (relatively speaking) macrocosm.

Speaking of my own experience, 3 years ago I was depressed, cynical and atheist. Now I feel happy, open-minded and devout. My own awakening came completely out of the blue and progressed rapidly with it's own momentum. I suspect the human awakening will be as this too - unpredictable, unprecedented, glorious. I don't think it is possible (at least for me) to predict who will and will not pass into the new era - but it will be dictated by their willingness to let go of their old beliefs and be shaped in the way of the light. I suspect those who are unwilling will be moved to find this release in death - the beautiful release.

For me, it feels like this shift is now, but that is likely due to my own circumstances of awakening. I am living the human awakening, and so the human awakening is now for me. Humanity will follow in it's time - guided by the lights that shine for it.

I din't think physics is a key area of the awakening. I feel it plays a part by drawing the attention of the mainstream scientific communities toward an alternate hypothesis - that consciousness is primary. Through that consideration there is the potential for much growth through the realising of the potency of one's own creativity. However, that realisation alone will not save humanity - for humanity is so thick and corrupt that this knowledge would likely simply become self serving - an era of selfish magic (re: Atlantis).

What is needed more than power is powerlessness. What is needed more than information is love. I suspect this will only come to humanity following a global cleansing - where individuals and collectives are progressively challenged to release their beliefs and resolve their resentment. In doing this they will become purer vessels for the Grace of God and, together, the humans that pass their challenges will embrace a new era on Earth. This is a natural process - as certain as the sun rising and setting - and in many ways it has already begun and in many ways already been passed. It remains to be lived and for all beings involved to see through their own journeys for the journeys of all.

A wonderful time to be alive :) (if you are willing to let go..!)
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:28 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:I din't think physics is a key area of the awakening. I feel it plays a part by drawing the attention of the mainstream scientific communities toward an alternate hypothesis - that consciousness is primary. Through that consideration there is the potential for much growth through the realising of the potency of one's own creativity. However, that realisation alone will not save humanity - for humanity is so thick and corrupt that this knowledge would likely simply become self serving - an era of selfish magic (re: Atlantis).

I appreciate your take on it EZ, and you may well be right. That said, the physics of it is not the only game in town. It seems to me however to be a critical leg. There are other factors adding energy to the shift.

The NDE phenomenal is greatly significant as well. Tens of thousands of people are experiencing them, seeing the greater reality for themselves. Where just a few years ago it was dismissed as random firing of a dying brain, it is now going mainstream with more open minded studies and even TV shows. The internet is full of accounts. There are hundreds of books on the subject.

Most everyone has an interest in death as it awaits us all. This interest and available subject matter is bringing more understanding to the nature of life and being. Even some in the medical and academic community are having their own experiences that they and their peers are having a hard time denying. As you said the dam is breaking. Consciousness is awakening. It is indeed a good time to be alive.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Indeed - there are many games in town. Each major and minor belief system that co-habit the collective human consciousness will be challenged in their own unique way, each adding to one another in a dance from darkness to light - like milk in coffee. Though we can consider them alone and derive some value from that, in actuality none rersolve alone - instead each modifying one another through their own individual voyages of resolution. NDE accounts, OBE accounts, the words of mystics saints and sages, open minded scientists, connected religious leaders, every day compassion - will all add in their own way: I don't know if any could be said to be 'more' or 'less' valuable than any other (or rather they COULD but in a reality of One such a valuation seems irrelevant).

I suppose the point I'm trying to make is to caution against looking to any one aspect of consciousness to be the major contributor to any shift that occurs. Consciousness is a unified whole. Each seeming part adds in a way to the whole that is totally necessary. For example, it may seem like an enlightened mystic adds more to the shift than a deeply ignorant person. This may be true within the confines of specifically limited perspectives. However, in actuality there is literally no difference. Both are consciousness adding to consciousness simply by being as they are.

I find it beautiful to let go into that equality.
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm

As WW brings up NDE's, I joined an NDE group recently with thousands of members who have had their own NDE's on face book, and have come to friend a number of people in the group, who have had and openly shared their own NDE's and it's literally staring us right in the face, the commonalities and insight of the experiences are so blatant, are so obvious, are so clear as day and are so incredible and there is so much beyond our human understanding now, that to try to grasp the greater reality with our minds is simply not possible.I also had an incredible powerful reading recently with a channeler, which has confirmed SO much for myself. There is nothing supernatural or paranormal. It's only our materialist conditioning which believes as such. What we consider supernatural is only because we believe ourselves to merely be these limited perspectives and nothing more. Even those in the spiritual community who claim to be awakened (neo-advaita) still often dismiss greater non-physical experiences because if they can't prove it with their own senses, then it doesn't exist. It's another form of atheism, hence another belief system unconsciously and in my opinion, moving FURTHER away from ascension.

There is an incredible greater reality that we are all 'OF' and we will all go back to at death of the body. And yet, the main premise from these reports, that I gather, is that we must go inside of ourselves to truly connect with that NOW in order to truly bring change through feeling, through observation and through most of all.....letting go and surrender. There is nothing else that needs to be done....just Being who you already are....We don't need to replicate any of these experiences or re-produce them unless we choose to, but merely Be the Love embodied which is why we incarnate here. You can't Be Love unless you are authentically operating from a place of consciousness.

The second hand accounts are wonderful and provide insight and clarity, but it's our own experiences which are of even greater value. Those who still choose to ignore these non-physical experiences, only do so out of fear of letting go of the paradigm belief system they hold so tightly to and, and that's ok too, because there is no ultimate goal, other than the sheer experience and embodiment of the Love that we all are. Living a life on this physical plane without awakening is perfectly ok as it is. There's no reason for us to install more fear into ourselves that we need to do x, y, z spiritually. We'll all evolve vibrationally at our own individual pace. The physics of Consciousness is just an added bonus to the high increase in spiritual interest taking place today with teachers like Eckhart Tolle, Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, and others, and I give credit to guys like Haremein and many others who are willing to explore outside the box and I appreciate WW sharing these videos as I think hopefully these videos can be starting points for people who are very left brain centered (myself) into getting people to think outside the box as a start at least.

The Earth is waking up and ascending. That much is clear!

Yet, I feel that whether this ascension happens or not collectively is ultimately not nearly as important as the actual experience itself. I still feel the experience itself of duality and contrast is of a far more greater 'purpose' individually and collectively in exploring that which we cannot explore outside of embodiment. I feel the ascension/shift so to speak is more a 'desired' outcome and side effect, but none-the-less, a move towards 'heaven on earth' (so to speak).

Letting Go for me has been life changing of late. True ascension will occur through this letting go and acceptance of our conditioned patterns.
Enlightened2B

Next

Return to General Discussion