What is Space?

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Re: What is Space?

Postby Enlightened2B » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:20 pm

DavidB wrote:Space.. is the final frontier. :D

Sorry, I'm a Star Trek fan. :)

My favorite. I grew up thinking I was Captain Kirk....ego and all :lol:

I actually just bought the entire original series on DVD last summer. Still haven't watched past the first season.

I'm one of the few who grew up on both Star Trek and Star Wars. Ok, I won't detract any further from this thread.
Enlightened2B

Re: What is Space?

Postby DavidB » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:11 am

EnterZenFromThere wrote:Which series is your favourite? I'm rather partial to Jean Luke Piccard accompanied by the bearded Riker 8) no beard is a deal breaker for me :P

That's such a difficult question to answer. I love them all so much, I could hardly choose. There are so many good things about them all, I thoroughly enjoyed watching every episode of every Series. :D

I really miss Star Trek, it's a real shame that there hasn't been any new Star Trek for so long.

Enlightened2B wrote:My favorite. I grew up thinking I was Captain Kirk....ego and all :lol:

William Shatter is my real father. Nah just kidding. :P

Enlightened2B wrote:I'm one of the few who grew up on both Star Trek and Star Wars. Ok, I won't detract any further from this thread.

I cannot wait for the New Star Wars movie in December, it's going to be awesome. :D
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Previous

Return to General Discussion