Creating change....from within

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Re: Creating change....from within

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:56 pm

I'm over this thread. Let's move on. It bothered me when I spoke to her initially and that's why I posted here. I was trying to give as little information as possible about my friend initially, without making it about HER, but more about the fear of 'facing ourselves', but I think I needed to put that information out there about her, because I don't believe it was as much about culture shock as it was about people feeling threatened when someone mentions 'going within'. I've felt it too in the past when people would mention to me about 'going within'. I used to think spirituality was all about being a 'good person' and such and nothing more. Granted, it is, but I feel there's a deeper level of of shining that light of awareness within ourselves.

Anyway, thanks for the comments folks.
Enlightened2B

Re: Creating change....from within

Postby Sighclone » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:43 am

Thanks for the thread E2B -- got me thinking (not always a bad thing, by the way, ET)

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Previous

Return to General Discussion