Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Magpie » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Hi there,

Could anyone recommend a spiritual therapy somewhere in London?

I would really appreciate any help

thanks
Magpie
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 am

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Enlightened2B » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:46 pm

I live in the USA, but done a lot of research on therapists and healers. The term "spiritual therapist' is a bit vague. Can you narrow it down a bit more as to what kind of spiritual therapy you're seeking? Many therapists do phone work too.
Enlightened2B
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm
Location: New York

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Magpie » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Enlightened2B wrote:I live in the USA, but done a lot of research on therapists and healers. The term "spiritual therapist' is a bit vague. Can you narrow it down a bit more as to what kind of spiritual therapy you're seeking? Many therapists do phone work too.


Hey Enlightened2B,

That was vague you were right, I have been going through some shit, and tried many therapy, I find therapists with a spiritual angle rare

I went to some sound healing, I have demons in my body I hear voices and see things

And I just need someone powerful, not weak

Anyone out there ? I need support, anything that comes to mind when I mention demons? Are you gonna say it's a product of my mind? And that I need to be present ? I'm tired of that shit
Magpie
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 am

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:28 am

I suggest that you don't hate nor fear the demons. If you indeed have such a thing in your experience it's likely because you have an affinity for the type of energy that they harbor. Everything comes with a quality of vibration born of consciousness and perspective. That's not to say they are solely a product of mind, but they are a product of opportunity. Spend more time, lots of it, focused on love and appreciation. Pray for the presence of loving guides to help raise your consciousness beyond what such negative entities can find comfortable. The higher qualities of love and light will free you from their vexation.

Remember, you are an eternal being that cannot be harmed in any lasting way. Such troublesome entities can only harass while there is an environment of fear and trepidation or whatever familiar qualities they find with you. Create an atmosphere of love and appreciation and they will have to find somewhere else to go. Who knows, you may even help them find their own way out of their negative focus.

WW
User avatar
Webwanderer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 6278
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:03 am

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby dijmart » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:54 am

I have demons in my body I hear voices and see things


Perhaps you don't have demons, but a form of psychosis related to a mental illness, such as schizophrenia?
Take what you like and leave the rest.
User avatar
dijmart
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Enlightened2B » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:07 am

Magpie wrote:
Enlightened2B wrote:I live in the USA, but done a lot of research on therapists and healers. The term "spiritual therapist' is a bit vague. Can you narrow it down a bit more as to what kind of spiritual therapy you're seeking? Many therapists do phone work too.


Hey Enlightened2B,

That was vague you were right, I have been going through some shit, and tried many therapy, I find therapists with a spiritual angle rare

I went to some sound healing, I have demons in my body I hear voices and see things

And I just need someone powerful, not weak

Anyone out there ? I need support, anything that comes to mind when I mention demons? Are you gonna say it's a product of my mind? And that I need to be present ? I'm tired of that shit


Demons are a very "nebulous" area because, people who have left their body have encountered "demon like" entities, which are lower level entities at lower vibrations, but I don't think that's what you are referring to. Perhaps, these are your guides trying to talk to you? I mean, it could really be anything.

How do you feel emotionally? Were you fearful prior to this? I'm not expecting you to share your personal life with us here. I'm just trying to think of the best course of action therapist wise. A lot of therapists are full of shit and yet, many are great.

Perhaps a shaman might be the best path for you. Why don't you look into shamanistic healers in your area who specialize in psychotherapy. Do a search. They're very good at dealing with this kind of stuff because they approach it from both angles.
Enlightened2B
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm
Location: New York

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby dijmart » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:06 am

Magpie,

I read a couple of your older posts just now, you stated you've had this problem a long time (schizophrenia) and were on antipsychotics. My question is have you stopped taking your medication? This is NOT demonic in nature, but mental illness. I agree you would benefit from a good therapist though to deal with living with this illness.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
User avatar
dijmart
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Magpie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Webwanderer wrote:I suggest that you don't hate nor fear the demons. If you indeed have such a thing in your experience it's likely because you have an affinity for the type of energy that they harbor. Everything comes with a quality of vibration born of consciousness and perspective. That's not to say they are solely a product of mind, but they are a product of opportunity. Spend more time, lots of it, focused on love and appreciation. Pray for the presence of loving guides to help raise your consciousness beyond what such negative entities can find comfortable. The higher qualities of love and light will free you from their vexation.

Remember, you are an eternal being that cannot be harmed in any lasting way. Such troublesome entities can only harass while there is an environment of fear and trepidation or whatever familiar qualities they find with you. Create an atmosphere of love and appreciation and they will have to find somewhere else to go. Who knows, you may even help them find their own way out of their negative focus.

WW


I did have an affinity but now I'm trying to change, I know it's karma
It's not the mind

The things I see would make your blood curdle

I try to get rid of them without seeing them, because I can't handle it, I'm learning how to deal with fear

We all can be harmed and are harming in many lasting ways
Magpie
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 am

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Magpie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:11 pm

dijmart wrote:Magpie,

I read a couple of your older posts just now, you stated you've had this problem a long time (schizophrenia) and were on antipsychotics. My question is have you stopped taking your medication? This is NOT demonic in nature, but mental illness. I agree you would benefit from a good therapist though to deal with living with this illness.


I am on Anti-psychotics the highest dose, It is demonic my friend

Mental illness is dismissive it's a lot bigger than that
Magpie
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 am

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Magpie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Enlightened2B wrote:
Magpie wrote:
Enlightened2B wrote:I live in the USA, but done a lot of research on therapists and healers. The term "spiritual therapist' is a bit vague. Can you narrow it down a bit more as to what kind of spiritual therapy you're seeking? Many therapists do phone work too.


Hey Enlightened2B,

That was vague you were right, I have been going through some shit, and tried many therapy, I find therapists with a spiritual angle rare

I went to some sound healing, I have demons in my body I hear voices and see things

And I just need someone powerful, not weak

Anyone out there ? I need support, anything that comes to mind when I mention demons? Are you gonna say it's a product of my mind? And that I need to be present ? I'm tired of that shit


Demons are a very "nebulous" area because, people who have left their body have encountered "demon like" entities, which are lower level entities at lower vibrations, but I don't think that's what you are referring to. Perhaps, these are your guides trying to talk to you? I mean, it could really be anything.

How do you feel emotionally? Were you fearful prior to this? I'm not expecting you to share your personal life with us here. I'm just trying to think of the best course of action therapist wise. A lot of therapists are full of shit and yet, many are great.

Perhaps a shaman might be the best path for you. Why don't you look into shamanistic healers in your area who specialize in psychotherapy. Do a search. They're very good at dealing with this kind of stuff because they approach it from both angles.


Is is evil I see crocodile like eyes all the time, I was bullied and vulnerable in a violent city

I feel extreme highs and lows all the time it's wild, yes I was abused as a child, I hear wise voices as well

I read a few books on Shamans, I will definitely look into that

I was fearful all the time my entire life, and I've smoked cannabis in my youth, with hellish experience

I don't want to travel to South America to see a shaman I think that's a little farfetched
Magpie
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 am

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:10 pm

Magpie wrote:I did have an affinity but now I'm trying to change, I know it's karma
It's not the mind

The things I see would make your blood curdle

I try to get rid of them without seeing them, because I can't handle it, I'm learning how to deal with fear

We all can be harmed and are harming in many lasting ways

Understand first, there is nothing anyone on this or any forum can do to change your situation. We can only offer pointers to possible solutions. It is solely incumbent on you to work through this experience. Take ownership of your power to deal with it and do what is needed to effect change.

Ask yourself two questions. Do your really want to be rid of this? Are you truly ready to move on from it? These are separate questions that need to be considered independently. We've all known people who get a sense of relevance out of some condition they find themselves in. It helps define them in some way that is somehow important to their self image. If such a suggestion makes them angry, it's all the more likely true. Emotions don't lie when it comes to reflecting our deeper sense of truth and alignment with our true nature. Consider this deeply.

The things I see would make your blood curdle

Maybe, but that you are still here to talk about it suggests that it's more about fear than physicality. Those crocodiles have yet to bite your head off. I used to dream about crocodiles all the time. They were quite frightful. Turned out it was my own personal demons as related to my resistance to my own sexuality. It really went back to my early childhood and how I came to view sex. I had this belief that certain aspects of sexuality were wrong and every time I drew closer to such experiences, even in imagination, I would have these horrid dreams.

I finally realized that it wasn't the nature of the consideration that was the problem, it was the judgment and resistance that was my enemy. The crocodiles were just a visual manifestation of that fearful resistance. Those crocs never bit my head off either. They did however, give me some tough nights.

I try to get rid of them without seeing them, because I can't handle it, I'm learning how to deal with fear

Dealing with the fear is the right track. But to deal with the fear you have to deal with the judgment that creates the basis for the fear. Whatever you consider wrong in life is something you are likely to fear if it finds its way into your experience. And the stronger your resistance the stronger will be the reflection through emotionally charged manifestations - crocodiles and the like.

Trying to get rid of them through not seeing them is likely to fail. Denial is rarely a successful choice. You get rid of such reflections through understanding and acceptance, and then moving on without the judgment you previously held. What is it in your life that you have strong judgments about? What do you fear you might be or do?

Once you recognize your own judgments you can begin to perceive them differently - in a more open and acceptable way. Replace those judgments with a genuine feeling of appreciation for the valuable life feedback and the growth potential such feedback offers.

We all can be harmed and are harming in many lasting ways

As eternal beings, lasting is relative. What seems like a lifetime from a human perspective is but a flash in eternity. Make use of the larger perspective and it will put such 'lasting' harm in a workable context.

I would also like to say a word about arguing for our perceived limitations. If you can see anything of the truth of the greater reality, our eternal nature, then arguing for your current experience is simply an exercise in maintaining it. This again reflects back to the egoic return on having problems to talk about and identify with.

There is nothing happening to you that will last forever. It will likely last however, for as long as you energize it through the way you focus your attention on it. Change that focus as suggested above and you can find the freedom you say you want. Justify it and judge it and that will continue to serve its maintenance and presence in your life.

And learn to be gentle with yourself. Self-judgment is the worst kind of hell. It's self imposed and inherently unfair. Life can indeed be challenging, but is not always so. Look for and focus upon those moments when life is more joyful, or at least more peaceful. There are always some moments to look to. The more you focus on those moments, even in memory and imagination, the more life energy will flow into increasing that type of experience.

Life can change for you, but you have to take the steps to change its direction. Ask for help and guidance from Guides or Source and life itself. Do so regularly and be genuine in your desire; and be open to a change in perspective. Believe there are other ways to live your life and that life will begin to manifest and gain momentum over time. Make the choice. It's only yours to make, and life awaits your making it.

WW
User avatar
Webwanderer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 6278
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:03 am

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Magpie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Webwanderer wrote:
Magpie wrote:

Do your really want to be rid of this? Are you truly ready to move on from it?

And learn to be gentle with yourself. Self-judgment is the worst kind of hell. It's self imposed and inherently unfair. Life can indeed be challenging, but is not always so. Look for and focus upon those moments when life is more joyful, or at least more peaceful. There are always some moments to look to. The more you focus on those moments, even in memory and imagination, the more life energy will flow into increasing that type of experience.

Life can change for you, but you have to take the steps to change its direction. Ask for help and guidance from Guides or Source and life itself. Do so regularly and be genuine in your desire; and be open to a change in perspective. Believe there are other ways to live your life and that life will begin to manifest and gain momentum over time. Make the choice. It's only yours to make, and life awaits your making it.

WW


Wow that was long and unnecessary, but I appreciate the attempt

There are ways this forum could help when there's power

I do really want to be rid of this and I pray every hour every day every night, it's Satan you hear me!?

I see and feel them move in my body, I understand people adopt the malady for their self-image as I've seen

i'm starting to get ready and get my shit together

Lasting is lasting people can have problems for decades, even whole lives

This is real
Magpie
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 am

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Magpie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm losing the ability to communication and take in information, I struggle daily with communication with people
Everything is loaded with bullshit, layers and layers, everywhere I travel
My mind is scattered I hear voices everywhere, it's a mess
Magpie
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 am

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:29 pm

http://www.karuna-institute.co.uk/core-process-psychotherapy.html

Here's one link I found. Use the internet and search for a psychotherapist. Mindfulness might be a good approach for you for now, but with someone who is either a LSW or a PhD in psychotherapy. Just do a google search. I'm afraid to give you any advice, because first of all, I have my own issues and second of all, we are only dishing out advice from a place based on our own experiences.

Please just do a google search. There are plenty of options out there.
Enlightened2B
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm
Location: New York

Re: Could anyone recommend a therapist? in London

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Magpie, take E2B's advice. Some personal contact and professional attention seems a wise course. Best wishes to you.

WW
User avatar
Webwanderer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 6278
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:03 am

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest