I can't quite hear the voices in my head - advice please

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Re: I can't quite hear the voices in my head - advice please

Postby the key master » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:30 am

eckharts_mate wrote:KM - to be honest, it's eloquently put but I'm not sure I've quite grappled it just yet, let me read and re-read and then I'm sure I'll put it together. One thing you mention below - can you gives some examples of these innovations?

"Because of this loss of connection the desire for life intertwines with the desire to be different than one was conditioned to be, and many wonderful innovations through centuries of evolution have taken place because of this loss of connection.Coupled to the loss of connection, however, is a distortion of reality and the unconscious yearning to correct these distortions. Essentially the rejection function allows one to see what is unconscious internally outside of oneself in the form of projections, and then attack yourself in order to resolve a conflict with the identity, which ironically, isn't yours to begin with."

Yah. Any seeking desire embodies the core dynamic. What you can notice is a rejection of identity, a compartmentalization of energy, the tendency to project that energy onto a future trajectory, coupled to a desire to get to that trajectory to be whole again. Traversing from 'here' to 'there' or from now to the point where the mind imagines wholeness could be can take the form of obsessive compulsive behavior, and this behavior can be exactly what is required to split the atom, decipher synchronicity, or win an Olympic gold medal. Those could be some examples.
the key master

Postby eckharts_mate » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:16 pm

KM - I'm not sure I understand the technical detail here, I'm going to have to google the compartmentalization of energy.

I am feeling like I'm really in a massive split at the moment, a split between the mind and the awareness, the awareness can see that the form of me is becoming ill, tired of the suffering but "I" can't seem to do anything about it. The "I" feels like it's on a ship going off course.
eckharts_mate

Postby the key master » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:28 am

eckharts_mate wrote:KM - I'm not sure I understand the technical detail here, I'm going to have to google the compartmentalization of energy.

If you think of experience as a straight line, you could also think of that line as a flux of emotion. When we deny ourselves the chance to feel certain things, we break the line, creating gaps in energy. You lose consciousness of your line of experience, your own thoughts and feelings.

Now, if we take our straight line, and turn it into a sine or cosine wave, what we see is oscillations from happy to sad, good to bad, what not and what have you. Those breaks in energy, obviously, unfold along the lower end of the dualistic scale.

The breaks in experience are compartments in your personal unconscious.

These compartments refract across your unconscious into your conscious thought structures in the form of beliefs. The personal unconscious is protected by what you believe on the surface. So if we turn our focus to the beliefs on the surface, the compartments will lose integrity and energy will express itself.

The dynamic which allows compartmentalized energy to remain unconscious and beliefs to remain intact is the tendency to resist feeling (the sadness, grief, ickiness that connects the gaps). If you are conscious of your tendency to resist certain feelings, when feelings from the unconscious come up for expression, they are allowed, as you consciously assimilate your emotional body with future trajectory.

More often than not, however, when feelings from the unconscious come up for expression, they start projecting all over the place, as your mind can literally see what is within yourself outside yourself. We see that on this forum all the time. These are actually hallucinations.

Most spiritual seekers will never understand what compartmentalized energy is because the process of spiritual seeking is done in avoidance of that energy.

I am feeling like I'm really in a massive split at the moment, a split between the mind and the awareness, the awareness can see that the form of me is becoming ill, tired of the suffering but "I" can't seem to do anything about it. The "I" feels like it's on a ship going off course.

I agree that almost all forms of illness stem from the lack of resolution of the unconscious. Anyway, we notice the belief that you are awareness operating on the surface. We notice this belief has been compromised, which I am suggesting is a good thing. The I that feels like its going off course is the I that already went off course. You can't do anything about what's already happened. You can, however, feel the implications of that in a conscious way.
the key master

Previous

Return to General Discussion