Self Realization....School?

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Self Realization....School?

Postby Enlightened2B » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:59 am

I ask this, not as someone who is considering this program (mostly because I know nothing about it), but I'm really mostly just curious if anyone has seen this before. I find this so strange. It's literally an online school for non-dual self realization. If you scroll down and click on all of the "Enlightenment" classes, you'll see what I mean. I keep getting this guy's posts as sponsored posts showing up on my face book news feed, so figured I would finally check out his website and it's very interesting, yet odd. I've just never heard of a school for non-dual realization.

In addition, his OTHER program called "Empowerment" is a program dedicated to understanding LoA teachings and abundance.

Any thoughts or opinions on this?

Here's the link:

http://www.trinfinityacademy.com/
Enlightened2B

Re: Self Realization....School?

Postby Webwanderer » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Bentinho Massaro has been around for a while now. Young guy. There's a lot to like in his teachings although some things feel a little off. Of course it could be me that's a little off. I'm sure some would agree. Like everything, it's best to follow our own inner guidance in the inspiration we choose. There's a lot of his stuff on you tube. Here's a link to his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BentinhoMassaro/videos

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Enlightened2B » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:28 pm

I was actually watching one of his talks last night. I think I'll explore a little more about him as I'm curious after seeing his website. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.
Enlightened2B

Postby the key master » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:17 am

I like Bentinho and enjoyed the free vid on the emotional spectrum and alignment. It resonates for me that how we position ourselves in relation to trajectory (some might just call this desire) affects how we feel, and that when we feel like crap, more often that not we are carrying a vibration unconsciously which is causing 'wobbles', as Abraham Hicks might call them. Like WW I find some of Bentinho's message laced with split mind stuff, particularly if you watch his Buddha at the gas pump interview, but he can be fun to listen to and provides a fresh perspective not steeped in impossible to comprehend spiritual lingo.
the key master

Return to General Discussion