Vibrational Awareness

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Vibrational Awareness

Postby the key master » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:20 am

Much of the spiritual marketplace uses the idea of honing vibration to cultivate conditions, or, altering your vibrational frequency to create what you want, or maybe we could even say, embodying the vibration of feeling a certain way at certain times, i.e., a vibration of love and happiness.

One key dynamic to alignment with such a frequency is by noticing or being conscious of your emotional energy field, by being conscious that this field isn't you, but rather something appearing in consciousness created automatically through functioning in a certain fashion. This fashion isn't conscious, and can't be, otherwise there would be nothing to come into alignment with. You come out of alignment with unconscious patterns by being conscious of their presence. This consciousness is not adding anything to you but is subtracting something else, and this loss is felt as blissful because the presence of internal resistance feels bad.
the key master

Re: Vibrational Awareness

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:56 am

the key master wrote:One key dynamic to alignment with such a frequency is by noticing or being conscious of your emotional energy field, by being conscious that this field isn't you, but rather something appearing in consciousness created automatically through functioning in a certain fashion.

I agree with your take that a key is to notice or be conscious of emotions. I would also suggest that the noticing is itself a choice, and so too is the decision to focus on conditions that bring one frequency or another into presence.

There is always plenty of options available for our attention in any given moment. And while conditions are inherently neutral, the meaning we apply to them is optional and is what brings forth the various energies of the emotions we feel. Of course we are all well entrained with historically adopted meanings that broad-brush much of what we encounter, so emotions can be automatic to an extent. But even so we can choose new meanings once we recognize the quality of how the existing one's serve us.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby lmp » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi,

help me to clarify what you are saying. Let me take an example to work with from my point of view.

Let's say there is some stress before a coming long flight trip. So the emotional energy field is some stress in various forms? The unconscious patterns are that it is not possible to know exactly what will happen, it is possible to miss the train to the airport, to have incorrect pepers/tickets, there can be delays, not finding my way at the airport and so forth. I know these are practical matters requiring some planning and preparation.

So could this stress serve as an example of having come into alignement with unconscious patterns? The stress is a form of resistance to not knowing what will happen, even if I'm trying to plan what will happen.

And what could you say more about the fact that this emotional field isn't me/you. What is there in this example to come into alignement with?

If you feel you can tell me a little bit more about it, I'm using the flight example as a practical crutch to relate it to something.

thx
lmp

Postby the key master » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Webwanderer wrote:
the key master wrote:One key dynamic to alignment with such a frequency is by noticing or being conscious of your emotional energy field, by being conscious that this field isn't you, but rather something appearing in consciousness created automatically through functioning in a certain fashion.

I agree with your take that a key is to notice or be conscious of emotions. I would also suggest that the noticing is itself a choice, and so too is the decision to focus on conditions that bring one frequency or another into presence.

That depends on how you look at noticing. The mind is noticed such that noticing an emotion is not a choice of the mind but the absence of the choice to deny or repress. In this sense noticing is something which is allowed with greater consciousness of the mind's denial mechanisms.

There is always plenty of options available for our attention in any given moment. And while conditions are inherently neutral, the meaning we apply to them is optional and is what brings forth the various energies of the emotions we feel. Of course we are all well entrained with historically adopted meanings that broad-brush much of what we encounter, so emotions can be automatic to an extent. But even so we can choose new meanings once we recognize the quality of how the existing one's serve us.

WW

So you're saying by being conscious of how existing meanings or conceptual overlays affect the quality of your well being, the choice to apply new meaning, and hence, new feeling, is born? My suggestion is that the choice is redundant and happens spontaneously in the wake of noticing.
the key master

Postby the key master » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:08 pm

lmp wrote:Hi,

help me to clarify what you are saying. Let me take an example to work with from my point of view.

Let's say there is some stress before a coming long flight trip. So the emotional energy field is some stress in various forms? The unconscious patterns are that it is not possible to know exactly what will happen, it is possible to miss the train to the airport, to have incorrect pepers/tickets, there can be delays, not finding my way at the airport and so forth. I know these are practical matters requiring some planning and preparation.

So could this stress serve as an example of having come into alignement with unconscious patterns? The stress is a form of resistance to not knowing what will happen, even if I'm trying to plan what will happen.

Yes this stress could be an indication of alignment with a fear of not knowing, which on a deeper level may represent a fear of pain, a fear of the emotional implications of missing your flight and getting lost, which could be a projection of something else. The identification with the mind is the problemo.

And what could you say more about the fact that this emotional field isn't me/you. What is there in this example to come into alignement with?

If you feel you can tell me a little bit more about it, I'm using the flight example as a practical crutch to relate it to something.

thx

An emotional field appears in consciousness. What appears in consciousness is less fundamental than the consciousness it appears to. You aren't the emotional field.

The idea that you are a person with an emotional field can cause a vibration of what is sometimes called misalignment, although this is really a misnomer because creation is a singular movement and the idea that you are something separate that can be out of alignment with something else not only isn't true, it is the same illusion which causes the negativity or sense of misalignment. You are consciousness, and nothing is out of place.

Nevertheless, bring your passport , back up ID, get to the airport 2 hours ahead of time and 3 hours for international flights, and watch out for those airport bars and restaurants, the tariffs are ridiculous. :shock:
the key master

Postby Fatexbluvx » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:09 pm

I go for more information from this source
Fatexbluvx

Postby Webwanderer » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:28 pm

the key master wrote:The idea that you are a person with an emotional field can cause a vibration of what is sometimes called misalignment, although this is really a misnomer because creation is a singular movement and the idea that you are something separate that can be out of alignment with something else not only isn't true, it is the same illusion which causes the negativity or sense of misalignment.

There is a lot that can be true within the context that it is perceived. Vibrational alignment creates an affinity, a sense of expansion and a path for conscious energy to flow that brings more joy into life. On the other hand, certain emotions can disrupt that flow giving a sense of isolation that can lead to all manner of unpleasant experiences. I'm not saying you're wrong, only that context matters.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby the key master » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Webwanderer wrote:
the key master wrote:The idea that you are a person with an emotional field can cause a vibration of what is sometimes called misalignment, although this is really a misnomer because creation is a singular movement and the idea that you are something separate that can be out of alignment with something else not only isn't true, it is the same illusion which causes the negativity or sense of misalignment.

There is a lot that can be true within the context that it is perceived. Vibrational alignment creates an affinity, a sense of expansion and a path for conscious energy to flow that brings more joy into life. On the other hand, certain emotions can disrupt that flow giving a sense of isolation that can lead to all manner of unpleasant experiences. I'm not saying you're wrong, only that context matters.

WW

Ok.

**smells arm pits, contemplates bathing ritual**
the key master

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:53 am

'stress' in itself is merely tension building - tension + release is required for all action-movement, so stress itself is helpful, useful.

'distress' or unhelpful stressing is hanging onto it, not releasing the energy into movement, so in your example would be worrying about missing the train, and not organising yourself onto the train, checking the train time table etc Helpful stress is 'noticing' the tension and doing something about it - once done 'tick' let go. If you move into but what if it doesn't arrive you're taking it too far out of your capacity to respond because it's not 'real' yet. This results in a feeling of helplessness, but what it really is is an over-active imagination playing out all the 'possible not what I would like' scenarios.

If you are not IN it, you cannot release the tension IN it. If you are in it, then you - your awareness, capacity & willingness is there IN it with you. This is why the things we worry about are never as bad as we imagined, because when we imagine we are not 'present'.

Yes, check you have what you need but give more attention to 'what is' rather than 'what if...'
In this way you will be more aligned with and IN 'this moment', and therefore more able to respond to whatever 'is'. And, with all that free time you can spend even more time consciously in the present :D
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby snowheight » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:42 am

shhhhh! quiet! what's that sound?
up it goes and then back down
cycles all twixt far and fro
nothing to do noone to know
ain't no shakes or false elation
just a rumor. that vibration
in the silence you might notice
last dying embers of the peep wisp
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby the key master » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:57 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:If you are not IN it, you cannot release the tension IN it. If you are in it, then you - your awareness, capacity & willingness is there IN it with you. This is why the things we worry about are never as bad as we imagined, because when we imagine we are not 'present'.

I wouldn't say when you imagine you are not present, because what is present really is the one imagining things. My guess is things aren't as bad as folks imagine because what they imagine is populated with unconscious projections. This distorts imagination, which is when the experience of imagining things leads to an absence of presence. The imaginative function can run unconsciously, which can be noticed.

Yes, check you have what you need but give more attention to 'what is' rather than 'what if...'
In this way you will be more aligned with and IN 'this moment', and therefore more able to respond to whatever 'is'. And, with all that free time you can spend even more time consciously in the present :D

I don't mind the focus, but often times focusing on what is can translate into focusing on the conditions which are around peeps, which is not what is but what appears to be. Then the mind populates what appears to be with projections which presents the opportunity to notice the projections, the conditions which trigger them, and the feelings that are being avoided. It's at about this time that mind loses interest and starts looking for a giraffe to saddle up to ride off into the sunset.

Abraham Hicks blabs a lot about not focusing on what is but focusing on the vibration of what you want to be, which is something I know WW resonates with. My only issue with the approach is that when what appears to be is distorted by projection, what you want to be is implicitly distorted too. Based on laws of reflection, what people want to be is even more distorted than what they think already is, which almost comically isn't even anyway. This is why AH talks about starting general. Trust, well being, security, safety. You can think your way into these vibrations, which will give you the opportunity to notice the energy keeping you out of those vibrations. Contrary to popular belief, this does not make you a vibrating person.
the key master

Postby the key master » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:59 am

snowheight wrote:shhhhh! quiet! what's that sound?

I liked you better when you were fighting with Ashley. How the hell you been Bill?

And nice poem. :)
the key master

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:59 am

It's at about this time that mind loses interest and starts looking for a giraffe to saddle up to ride off into the sunset.

:lol: gawd luv ya Jason!

If there is a sunset, one can 'align' with the isness of that - if the mind wanders off to a giraffe the 'energy' of the imagination of that - the 'musing' > gentle wandering mind energy, yes it can be noticed, accepted, even enjoyed. If there is no sunset one can 'muse' and recognise the dreaming of it as well. There is a lot of gratitude to be had in these gentle wanderings.

The same can be said for distressing worrying, one can recognise the dreaming of it and stop feeding energy into it.

Vibrational awareness in and of itself is an awareness that one can learn to interpret & translate, and respond consciously. Then if one is out of alignment with the energy they prefer, they can move their energies to align with those they prefer. (change the radio station of our thoughts & emotions)

Then one can recognise and shift their own energies - the only response we can direct is our own. The myriad of energy flows are constant, we 'choose' either in ignorance or awareness, which ones we connect with, feed and 'create'.

I just read a quirky quote that tickled... He who forgives ends the quarrel ... be that with your self or others or situations. Forgiving is just stopping feeding the energies of fighting.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby snowheight » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:11 am

the key master wrote:

I liked you better when you were fighting with Ashley. How the hell you been Bill?

:lol: thanks, and same 'ole same 'ole man. You? Still travelin'? The strength of your noticing nugget made the hit and run irresistible. :mrgreen:
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby the key master » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:38 am

snowheight wrote:
the key master wrote:

:lol: thanks, and same 'ole same 'ole man. You? Still travelin'? The strength of your noticing nugget made the hit and run irresistible. :mrgreen:

Me, traveling, yea, well you know Jesus was a nomad. So was the Buddha. I was trying to figure out how to get self realized and never have to work again, but well, Duty Calls as they say in the gaming community. Don't run too far, or as Arnold once said, "stick around", haha. But no not planning to travel much but settle down.
the key master

Next

Return to General Discussion