Vibrational Awareness

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Re: Vibrational Awareness

Postby the key master » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:49 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:
It's at about this time that mind loses interest and starts looking for a giraffe to saddle up to ride off into the sunset.

:lol: gawd luv ya Jason!

If there is a sunset, one can 'align' with the isness of that - if the mind wanders off to a giraffe the 'energy' of the imagination of that - the 'musing' > gentle wandering mind energy, yes it can be noticed, accepted, even enjoyed. If there is no sunset one can 'muse' and recognise the dreaming of it as well. There is a lot of gratitude to be had in these gentle wanderings.

The same can be said for distressing worrying, one can recognise the dreaming of it and stop feeding energy into it.

The person can't stop feeding energy to itself if the person, is, in fact that energy. Noticing you are lost in thought about change doesn't stop you from feeding thought into how you want things to change. It does, however, possess the potential to notice you aren't what is noticed.

Vibrational awareness in and of itself is an awareness that one can learn to interpret & translate, and respond consciously. Then if one is out of alignment with the energy they prefer, they can move their energies to align with those they prefer. (change the radio station of our thoughts & emotions)

I'm saying being out of alignment with consciousness is not something which is possible, but that noticing the misalignment of the person DOES happen. This just has nothing to do with being that person. Meaning, the preference is the misalignment of the person wanting things to be different than they are. Noticing that preference may lead to the person going to a new internet forum for afternoon musings. This noticing does not make you that person, however.
the key master

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:50 am

:?: :?: :?: is your post about Personalising fairly impersonal transitory experience?

The person can't stop feeding energy to itself if the person, is, in fact that energy.

hmmm
back up - thought energy (attention - at tension) comes from interpreting stimuli - subject-object.

If and as we narrow our focus and relate with that combined energy (subject-object stimuli + attention) we intensify the experience in the narrow focus. In doing so the experience of that energy (frequency) is intensified, like intensifying water flow through a narrower tube.

When I said -
The same can be said for distressing worrying, one can recognise the dreaming of it and stop feeding energy into it.

the energy that I'm speaking to is attention more so than awareness. For me, yes we are awareness, + we have the capacity to narrow or widen our attention & increase or decrease the intensity of experience.

The rest you lost me :wink:
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby the key master » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:26 am

jenn said,
:?: :?: :?: is your post about Personalising fairly impersonal transitory experience?

I was thinking the other way around.

hmmm
back up - thought energy (attention - at tension) comes from interpreting stimuli - subject-object.

Why separate thought energy from the stimuli? Maybe the rest of your post will shine some light.

If and as we narrow our focus and relate with that combined energy (subject-object stimuli + attention) we intensify the experience in the narrow focus. In doing so the experience of that energy (frequency) is intensified, like intensifying water flow through a narrower tube.

So you narrow your focus and relate with your thoughts? It just sounds like a complicated way of saying you're thinking about your thoughts, which I have no problem with.

the energy that I'm speaking to is attention more so than awareness. For me, yes we are awareness, + we have the capacity to narrow or widen our attention & increase or decrease the intensity of experience.

Ok but not because you are an increaser or a decreaser. I agree that thinking about your experience is a constriction to present moment awareness. Increasing attention to perception is an effect of noticing constriction, or an experience of noticing the absence of constriction or thought energy is that increased attention. I disagree that this absence or increase is somehow caused by thought energy, if that's what you're saying.
the key master

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:28 am

So you narrow your focus and relate with your thoughts? It just sounds like a complicated way of saying you're thinking about your thoughts, which I have no problem with.

Narrowing focus and relating with thoughts 'happens'.

thought about the thoughts doesn't necessarily occur - until/unless one steps back from the relating with/experience of them as if they are the be-all and end-all.

I agree that thinking about your experience is a constriction to present moment awareness. Increasing attention to perception is an effect of noticing constriction, or an experience of noticing the absence of constriction or thought energy is that increased attention.

I disagree that this absence or increase is somehow caused by thought energy, if that's what you're saying.

thought energy is a 'component of', feeding into interpretation > experience of stimuli noticed > attention and field of awareness narrowed or widened.

Think of it like viewing a scene through a camera lens. Taking the lens from wide angle to close up to magnified. the interpretations and the experience of those interpretations is 'different' - not saying right or wrong, just different in intensity (wherein 'attachments' & possibly personalising may also heighten), focus & available perspectives.

In the moment it just illuminates various perspectives/aspects of what is. Whatever is is experienced at the same frequency because we are a part of it.

Imagination illuminates various perspectives/aspects of what might be... but is not.

My earlier post was saying that the sense of inadequacy / not okayness / distress over things that are not arise because they are not the actualised frequency of what is,
What is is often times at a different frequency to what might be.
When we are in 'what is' we are also an active 'component of' the experience.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby the key master » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:08 am

Slow day on the forum and I am moderately starved for intellectual consumption.

smiiley said,
Narrowing focus and relating with thoughts 'happens'.

thought about the thoughts doesn't necessarily occur - until/unless one steps back from the relating with/experience of them as if they are the be-all and end-all.

Ok.

thought energy is a 'component of', feeding into interpretation > experience of stimuli noticed > attention and field of awareness narrowed or widened.

Thought doesn't feed into interpretation, it is the interpretation. If you want to call that the interpretation of what's noticed in perception, ok. I don't know anything about a field of awareness because awareness is aware of fields and not limited spatially by ideas, like fields. That's where the mind identification happens, inside the fields of awareness. The truth of the matter is there is no such thing as a field of awareness.

Think of it like viewing a scene through a camera lens. Taking the lens from wide angle to close up to magnified. the interpretations and the experience of those interpretations is 'different' - not saying right or wrong, just different in intensity (wherein 'attachments' & possibly personalising may also heighten), focus & available perspectives.

Think of what like viewing a scene through a camera lens? I don't even know what you're talking about.

In the moment it just illuminates various perspectives/aspects of what is. Whatever is is experienced at the same frequency because we are a part of it.

I would say peeps in awareness hold various frequencies. Someone on a frequency of despair is not on the same frequency of someone in joy, but I don't have a problem with you saying ultimately speaking there is a common frequency between them. I might call that frequency the truth and the energetic implications of avoiding it. It's universal, like 1010 WINS.

Imagination illuminates various perspectives/aspects of what might be... but is not.

I would say consciousness illuminates imagination, but I feel this thread is going nowhere quick.

My earlier post was saying that the sense of inadequacy / not okayness / distress over things that are not arise because they are not the actualised frequency of what is,

Right, they are the actualized frequency of the unconscious mind and its projections. Someone worried about aliens coming to abduct them might be crazy, but they really are in distress.

What is is often times at a different frequency to what might be.

Ok I'm just saying what might be is not and what is, is. If what might be gets here it isn't what might be but what is, now. What might be never is.

When we are in 'what is' we are also an active 'component of' the experience.

How can anyone on Earth not be in what is?
the key master

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:24 am

How can anyone on Earth not be in what is?

Internal and external stimuli while experienced simultaneously, are distinguishably 'different'. Of course we may be on totally different levels of awareness at different times, and while ostensibly we are 'in what is' we may experience , imagine we are separated from it (all), experiencing only heightened aspects of it.

A person in a panic attack totally believes their thoughts - that the substance of their thoughts, their interpretation of stimuli is 'real'. The experience of that is 'real', but the interpretation may not be correct.

So yes I agree that -
Right, they are the actualized frequency of the unconscious mind and its projections. Someone worried about aliens coming to abduct them might be crazy, but they really are in distress.

The distress is from believing the 'false experiences appearing real' - --- fear. Which is an experience in itself with its own energy frequencies contributing to the interpretation > experience.

I feel this thread is going nowhere quick.

Where did you want it to go?
smiileyjen101

Postby the key master » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:40 am

jen said,
Internal and external stimuli while experienced simultaneously, are distinguishably 'different'. Of course we may be on totally different levels of awareness at different times, and while ostensibly we are 'in what is' we may experience , imagine we are separated from it (all), experiencing only heightened aspects of it.

Different levels of awareness? I'm saying there aren't levels to awareness, there's levels to the creation unfolding that you are aware of. Are there levels inside creation? Sure, within certain frameworks. You seem to be talking about those frameworks and imagining youre a person inside one of them. I'm just saying this isn't true.

Where did you want it to go?

Right here is fine.
the key master

Postby snowheight » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:45 pm

the key master wrote:
snowheight wrote:
the key master wrote:
I liked you better when you were fighting with Ashley. How the hell you been Bill?

And nice poem. :)

:lol: thanks, and same 'ole same 'ole man. You? Still travelin'? The strength of your noticing nugget made the hit and run irresistible. :mrgreen:

Me, traveling, yea, well you know Jesus was a nomad. So was the Buddha. I was trying to figure out how to get self realized and never have to work again, but well, Duty Calls as they say in the gaming community. Don't run too far, or as Arnold once said, "stick around", haha. But no not planning to travel much but settle down.

Whelps, perhaps you might recall what Sir Elton John sung about freedom and rollin' stones, and there's always what Nansen told Joshu 'bout gettin' self-realized.
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby the key master » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:03 pm

snowheight wrote:
Whelps, perhaps you might recall what Sir Elton John sung about freedom and rollin' stones, and there's always what Nansen told Joshu 'bout gettin' self-realized.

Don't get me started on the Stones, Bill. I almost saw them in concert believe it or not. Small tidbit I actually saw the Who Quadrophenia in Madison Square Garden in 95 and one Billy Idol was the Bell Hop or something. I had no idea who the Who was at the time, but all the old farts around me seemed to be having a good time.

But on a real note duty really does call. Few things lined up but don't wanna talk about them in fear of what we sometimes call a 'jinx'. Haha.
the key master

Postby snowheight » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:40 am

the key master wrote:
snowheight wrote:

Don't get me started on the Stones, Bill. I almost saw them in concert believe it or not. Small tidbit I actually saw the Who Quadrophenia in Madison Square Garden in 95 and one Billy Idol was the Bell Hop or something. I had no idea who the Who was at the time, but all the old farts around me seemed to be having a good time.

But on a real note duty really does call. Few things lined up but don't wanna talk about them in fear of what we sometimes call a 'jinx'. Haha.

Wishin' you the best with the best of vibes on all o' that man. :D
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby the key master » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:53 pm

snowheight wrote:
the key master wrote:
snowheight wrote:

Wishin' you the best with the best of vibes on all o' that man. :D

It's all about the vibes m'aaaaaan. :mrgreen:
the key master

Previous

Return to General Discussion