Nature of dreams

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Re: Nature of dreams

Postby the key master » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Onceler wrote:I have also been having fairly vivid dreams every night for the last year after a long dream dry spell. I have chalked this up to Yerba mate consumption......some folks drink it to enhance dream states and lucid dreams. Intent in the waking world seems to influence the dream world. Over the thanksgiving holiday, members of my family were talking about that 'college' nightmare wherein you realize you haven't been going to a crucial class all semester or you didn't even know about a class you signed up for, etc. That night I had the college nightmare.....found I had a class I had never attended and panicked. I woke up believing I had failed grad school and my license would be taken away.

Jen, do your precog dreams involve death in the physical reality? Perhaps on some level you are helping people transition to death because of your experience with dying. The man you helped in the actual accident may have died and that was your connection to helping others transition in the later instance. The dreams may be preparation, or a briefing on impending work to be done.....

Yea, Jen, crazy story above, just got to that one. I find that one's relationship with the collective conscious and awareness fields of the emotional connections around us can intensify with awakening, and even how the intelligence manifesting as thought and feeling may manifest as tomorrow to come. As circumstances change around us our night time visions can provide deeper insight into what we imagine other folks are thinking or feeling about those changes. Jung differentiates between a spirit complex and a soul complex in one of his essays, and I find a lot of my work these days revolves around bringing the ideas of a collective unconscious together with the idea that the individual and collective are, in a way, the same thang.

Sometimes dreams are a reminder that an old emotion is lingering, calling for expression so that freedom from that lingering can be experienced. The mind is a highly intelligent instrument, particularly as consciousness expands around its functioning, and when we are conscious that something we are doing (ie resistance, avoidance, seeking, etc)is inhibiting that functioning in a debilitating way, leaps in consciousness happen.
the key master

Postby dijmart » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:15 am

the key master wrote:
dijmart wrote:
the key master wrote:On the dream where you looked in the mirror and were someone else, that sounds like an over cloak in the spirit world. This guy AJ who's actually down under talks about these things eloquently. I picked up a lot from this guy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnCyXoPlVl4

Yeah, I looked it up and found multiple reasons for someone to see someone else when looking in a mirror. After awhile I just thought. Ohh, who cares and forgot all about it, lol. :lol:

Yea I hear ya. But if there was a spirit over cloaking you, good chance that spirit wouldn't want you being conscious that he or she is there. That would be the end of the overcloak. When you feel a craving to smoke, does it ever feel like it's a spirit with you telling you to smoke, and not actually 'you' in control?

Nah, that doesn't resonate, but it's an interesting theory. The smoking has been an issue for most of my life, so that's why the desire is so strong, however I haven't smoked since my cheat last saturday and we talked about the split mind.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby the key master » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:52 am

dijmart wrote:Yea I hear ya. But if there was a spirit over cloaking you, good chance that spirit wouldn't want you being conscious that he or she is there. That would be the end of the overcloak. When you feel a craving to smoke, does it ever feel like it's a spirit with you telling you to smoke, and not actually 'you' in control?

Nah, that doesn't resonate, but it's an interesting theory. The smoking has been an issue for most of my life, so that's why the desire is so strong, however I haven't smoked since my cheat last saturday and we talked about the split mind.

Of course the dream could have been an indication you over cloaked someone else. Would actually be more logical. Just spit balling.

Kudos on the absence of smoking, regardless. I'm taking better care of myself also. Writing with you guys and girls on this forum has been an incredible blessing over the last two weeks. While it may not seem it, I experienced a major shift since my first post back. I appreciate the interactions and the space to develop. So, yea, thanks.
the key master

Postby dijmart » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:31 am

Writing with you guys and girls on this forum has been an incredible blessing over the last two weeks. While it may not seem it, I experienced a major shift since my first post back. I appreciate the interactions and the space to develop. So, yea, thanks.

Nice! Some great insights going on over here too, I'd say shift, but there's something not complete... I'm going the opposite direction then you I think, as far as posting. I'm going to back off for awhile. Ill be back, but need a break, as I'm looking into or whatever, traditional vedanta. So, I'll be a bit busy, as I only have so much free time.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby the key master » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:05 am

dijmart wrote:
Writing with you guys and girls on this forum has been an incredible blessing over the last two weeks. While it may not seem it, I experienced a major shift since my first post back. I appreciate the interactions and the space to develop. So, yea, thanks.

Nice! Some great insights going on over here too, I'd say shift, but there's something not complete... I'm going the opposite direction then you I think, as far as posting. I'm going to back off for awhile. Ill be back, but need a break, as I'm looking into or whatever, traditional vedanta. So, I'll be a bit busy, as I only have so much free time.

I actually spent most of the day working on the new blog. I have no idea if I'll be back on the forum again anytime soon. It's about Law of Attraction, for now. Maybe you might like...

http://hondurastogeorgia.blogspot.com/
the key master

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:31 am

Onceler asked:
Jen, do your precog dreams involve death in the physical reality? Perhaps on some level you are helping people transition to death because of your experience with dying. The man you helped in the actual accident may have died and that was your connection to helping others transition in the later instance. The dreams may be preparation, or a briefing on impending work to be done.....

They just 'are' Onceler. I've been having them since I was a child, and they are 'different' to psychological dumping type dreams that I can barely remember on waking. My Granny had them, my Mum has them, my daughters have/had them, they just 'are', and they are very clear for the most part.

As a ('scuse me a moment :wink: ) logically minded curious person I tend to look for the 5 W's and H and like a clinical journo - investigate the known data and look for the holes, and if any, message. the who, what, where, when, why and how. Sometimes one or more of those are 'cloaked/masked' or skewed
- especially the 'when' because its always portrayed as 'now',
sometimes the 'who' because you might be getting someone else's perspective, and with other participants (antagonists maybe) maybe that would change the way you interact with them, and sometimes - often the why as in why the heck am I getting this stuff, particularly if it's not 'personal'. I waited to hear if I knew someone in that latest crash, but it hasn't been made known to me.

It's the same in clair stuff too. In them (maybe it's the collective consciousness) all things are now, but some elements are simultaneously yet unfolding on the physical if that can make any sense.

There's a 'recognition' energy matching perfectly in both precog & clair that is 'certain' when it is 'done' - near enough or 'similar' is not 'it'.

When I try to explain them to myself or someone else & put in 'possible' explanations, they fall hollow - that's not it ( & in part why my curiosity about having this latest one because it didn't 'quite fit/make sense' of the past incident. When/if the 'actual' thing is found/seen/known then you go ... yep, that's it. and all the 5w's and h fall into place in the physical. Like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle - only the correct one 'fits' on all sides, maybe ... because all the other pieces are also now in place (?).

When I saw the news of the 'new crash' at the same place then it 'made sense' of the dream & bravo that they did send in the choppers this time (nothing to do with me though), whereas the reminders of the previous crash didn't fit properly, raised more questions than answers. Once something fits, it kind of subsides and this 'information' / feeling didn't until I saw the new crash/ not reason.... but explanation.

The dreams may be preparation, or a briefing on impending work to be done...

I have no idea 'why' they come. If it is personal or with someone I have a closeness to that's understandable.

Maybe that place & those circumstances were familiar enough to energetically 'touch' me as the manifestation of it grew closer in this 'whatever'. Sometimes it has a personal message, other times, not really.

KM said: Yea, Jen, crazy story above, just got to that one. I find that one's relationship with the collective conscious and awareness fields of the emotional connections around us can intensify with awakening, and even how the intelligence manifesting as thought and feeling may manifest as tomorrow to come. As circumstances change around us our night time visions can provide deeper insight into what we imagine other folks are thinking or feeling about those changes. Jung differentiates between a spirit complex and a soul complex in one of his essays, and I find a lot of my work these days revolves around bringing the ideas of a collective unconscious together with the idea that the individual and collective are, in a way, the same thang.

For me it's really nothing to do with awakening, or imagining, it's just a part of the 'clear-seeing' - the sight, or 'fey'. Our family stories are chock-a-block full of them. Growing up I thought it was 'normal' & for us, I guess it just is. :wink: Looking back, it must have driven my Dad (agnostic, not 'fey' side of the family) nuts. But in his later years he admitted that I, or my Granny, or my Mum had never steered him wrong, and he'd seen / known too many of our experiences & with me the clinical way I would try to approach them and even employ his brilliant critical mind to assist, to now say there was nothing to them.

I recall a boss of mine when I was working one out in my young teens, & then it came to be known, freaked out at me in definite fear - don't you ever get a feeling about me!!! weirdo etc etc

It still makes me think though, as with all things - every decision made, path taken, all led everyone to be right there (wherever) in that exact moment. I'm very with Jung on that point, there is no such thing as an 'accident', but at the same time, I don't believe in any 'fate' being set in stone. There were probably just as many, if not more people who 'could have' been at that place at that time, than those who were. By their choices...

Sometimes they do give 'additional' forewarn type information - like dreaming my son's funeral when I was only about 4 mths pregnant - it did influence my choices, (hugely) but they didn't change the outcome.
It seems to be easier - clearer, (for me) if you get the instincts/information when you are awake more than asleep. I find more is 'cloaked' in dreaming it. Maybe it allows a little at a time to be revealed, but still again --- why?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Previous

Return to General Discussion