Why is there so much resistance to presence?

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Re: Why is there so much resistance to presence?

Postby the key master » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Enlightened2B wrote:Keymaster (Jason) are you originally from the NY area? I ask because I saw you mention 1010 wins in another thread which is a local NY AM radio station. Was just curious.

Ha yes Jersey born and raised and a Brooklyn Law alum. I was in Vermont with my godfather and my adopted cousins and he was rambling on about 1010 WINS one time. For whatever reason he thought 1010 WINS was available on radiowaves through the country. We were trying to get the traffic report and he goes, c'mon 1010 WINS it's universal. Needless to say 1010 WINS isn't available in Vermont, and isn't universal haha.
the key master

Postby Enlightened2B » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:03 pm

the key master wrote:
Enlightened2B wrote:Keymaster (Jason) are you originally from the NY area? I ask because I saw you mention 1010 wins in another thread which is a local NY AM radio station. Was just curious.

Ha yes Jersey born and raised and a Brooklyn Law alum. I was in Vermont with my godfather and my adopted cousins and he was rambling on about 1010 WINS one time. For whatever reason he thought 1010 WINS was available on radiowaves through the country. We were trying to get the traffic report and he goes, c'mon 1010 WINS it's universal. Needless to say 1010 WINS isn't available in Vermont, and isn't universal haha.

Oh very cool.. I live in Queens. My brother lives in NJ (Marlboro). Small world!
Enlightened2B

Postby the key master » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:08 am

Enlightened2B wrote:
the key master wrote:

Oh very cool.. I live in Queens. My brother lives in NJ (Marlboro). Small world!

Nice yah Marlboro Monmouth County represent. The godfather on the 1010 WINS frequency is from Keansburg, making white people proud since 1975. I have a few close friends from Queens, gotta love Queens. 50 Cent is from southside Jamaica Queens, one of my favorite artists. Got a plane to catch so if I'm absent from the discussion for a bit will touch base in couple days.

Ciao
the key master

Previous

Return to General Discussion