Sychronicity

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Re: Sychronicity

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:36 am

I'm sorry to hear that you had that experience as a young boy KM. I've had my own ER visits as a kid for head traumas (cut open my head on numerous occasions as a wild kid), but thankfully had no internal damage to the brain.

I refer you to NDE research because there is a goldmine of information there you'll find that is directly related to everything we are talking about..... plus insight from channels such as the one below.

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/2014/11/01/infinite-expansion/
Enlightened2B

Postby the key master » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:03 am

Enlightened2B wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you had that experience as a young boy KM. I've had my own ER visits as a kid for head traumas (cut open my head on numerous occasions as a wild kid), but thankfully had no internal damage to the brain.

I refer you to NDE research because there is a goldmine of information there you'll find that is directly related to everything we are talking about..... plus insight from channels such as the one below.

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/2014/11/01/infinite-expansion/

I was just asking what you thought the difference was between a higher and lower self, and now you're referring me to websites, and I'm not sure why, although I have an idea when folks are no longer interested in engaging in discussion, and that's ok. Anyway, yea the NDE, was a real bummer man. I went completely out of body and became completely over cloaked. I don't talk about the experience much because I don't find it relevant to the message I was attempting to get across. You don't need an NDE to be overcloaked, and you can be over cloaked by people who have had an NDE because they are in fact overcloaked themselves in many cases. Becoming conscious of this possibility is not something an overcloaking spirit wants to happen. And that's why people avoid these discussions. They're overcloaked.
the key master

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:53 am

the key master wrote:I was just asking what you thought the difference was between a higher and lower self, and now you're referring me to websites, and I'm not sure why, although I have an idea when folks are no longer interested in engaging in discussion, and that's ok.

Because I don't think I have a better way of explaining it due to my own limited understanding myself than what I already did in the first post. So, you asked what the difference between the two and I provided you with the resources with those answers that are far far more in depth than anything I can provide from my own limited perspective.

Our brains are not wired to grasp the nature of the spirit world because of its infinite complexity.

There is no lower self truly. What you call a lower Self is ultimately just an aspect of the consciousness of the HS which ultimately is just an aspect of the consciousness of Source. The Selves are not separate. There is only Source. Source imagines itself as unique aspects of itself (HS) and then the HS has the same free will to do the same as it incarnates in multiple lives simultaneously and imagines itself to be a human being. Ultimately, though, it's all just Source.

Nanci Danison breaks it down beautifully

From the perspective of Source-nothing is happening...only its own mind
From the perspective of the Light Being (HS)....it is incarnating into a human experience, but knows very well that it is not separate from Source
From the perspective of the human....it believes it is separate

This is what feels right for me and I advise you to go by what feels right for you even if it differs from my perspective.

I highly recommend the link I posted for a more thorough in depth review of this subject than I can ever provide.
Enlightened2B

Postby the key master » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:13 am

Enlightened2B wrote:
the key master wrote:I was just asking what you thought the difference was between a higher and lower self, and now you're referring me to websites, and I'm not sure why, although I have an idea when folks are no longer interested in engaging in discussion, and that's ok.

Because I don't think I have a better way of explaining it due to my own limited understanding myself than what I already did in the first post. So, you asked what the difference between the two and I provided you with the resources with those answers that are far far more in depth than anything I can provide from my own limited perspective.

I didn't ask you those questions so I could better understand the difference between higher and lower self, but so you might inquire more deeply into your previous comment on feelings. You mentioned feelings are part of an intuitive process coming from the higher self which is always in touch, if I remember correctly. I then mentioned the possibility that feelings can be triggered by a thought in the unconscious, and this question was bypassed by you. I then opened a discussion on overcloaking, as what better way could an over cloaking spirit remain attached to your soul than the idea that there is a higher intuitive self that's always in touch (over cloaking spirit) that can in turn guide the lower self to your soul contracted destination. I don't expect this to resonate in a nice feel good way. I think most people would find this notion horrifying, and so I respect the fact that we're even having this discussion. This isn't Eckhart Tolle 101.

Our brains are not wired to grasp the nature of the spirit world because of its infinite complexity.

I find people's delusional thoughts to be almost infinitely complex. If there isn't a willingness to understand from a place of clarity, of course that understanding won't happen. Spirit complexes for human beings on planet Earth aren't about the spirit world, but unhealed causal emotions in this world and the avoidance strategies and coping mechanisms used to express that avoidance.

Higher Self is the unique aspect of Source that is unique vibrationally for each of us,

Ok stop right here. Each of who? Each form appearing to what isn't appearing here? Ok so based on the assumption you are that, which already isn't true, we get this,

which resonates at a certain vibrational frequency that is unique from other HS's based on vibration and splits aspects of its consciousness off into the physical realm....meaning incarnation...and infinitely other realms simultaneously for experience. Yet....even this does not do it justice as I get a feeling that there is far more complexity energetically.

Can you see the game your mind is playing?

There is no lower self truly. What you call a lower Self is ultimately just an aspect of the consciousness of the HS which ultimately is just an aspect of the consciousness of Source. The Selves are not separate. There is only Source. Source imagines itself as unique aspects of itself (HS) and then the HS has the same free will to do the same as it incarnates in multiple lives simultaneously and imagines itself to be a human being. Ultimately, though, it's all just Source.

So there are multiple higher selves with multiple consciousnesses now? Let's get the hippo out of the pool. Dry him off, buy him a Big Mac, and maybe start fresh again later.
the key master

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:39 am

You ask each of 'who'. Each of US. US being the unique, but not separate aspects of Source. Just because there is one Source, does not mean there is not uniqueness within that one Source even if from an absolute point of view (which none of us have) that uniqueness might "ultimately" be unreal.

I've already explained how uniqueness is determined which is by vibration. Everything is vibration. Every one of us in spirit is unique by its own signature vibration but not separate. Yes....there is an US in spirit once again determined by uniqueness....but NOT SEPARATE. There are even likely eternal personalities, which you'll probably dismiss as well.

Individuality is NEVER lost in spirit from what I've learned, yet there is still a sense of Oneness. You're trying to understand this with your mind, I can see it, but it won't work as it doesn't work for any of us expect the ones who've "been there". I can't explain this any further than I already have, because the rest is totally beyond my limited comprehension.

I do not claim anything as an utter fact, only what feels more right in this moment.

I can only suggest that there is far far greater clarity on this subject than what we think which will become obvious at death of the body.

Have a great night KM. I'm done here.
Enlightened2B

Postby the key master » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:11 am

Enlightened2B wrote:You ask each of 'who'. Each of US. US being the unique, but not separate aspects of Source. Just because there is one Source, does not mean there is not uniqueness within that one Source even if from an absolute point of view (which none of us have) that uniqueness might "ultimately" be unreal.

Ok let's see if we can get some clarity going on this buggy. There is one source of everything and that one source is everything. So we're talking about oneness. THere is no such thing as in oneness or outside oneness. This is a puzzle with only one piece.

From within that oneness context, you imagine uniqueness exists, and while you imagine this might be possible, in this context, we are speaking of a logical impossibility. I'm not saying your shoes aren't different than mine. I'm saying you're layering into a context in an illogical manner.

I've already explained how uniqueness is determined which is by vibration. Everything is vibration. Every one of us in spirit is unique by its own signature vibration but not separate.

If you are unique, you are different. If you are different, you are not the same. If you are not the same, how are you not separate?

Yes....there is an US in spirit once again determined by uniqueness....but NOT SEPARATE. There are even likely eternal personalities, which you'll probably dismiss as well.

I'm not dismissing you E2B. In fact without you here to talk to I'd probably be doing, well, I don't know what I'd be doing. You talked a lot about spiritual bypassing in another thread. I asked you several pointed questions in a post prior my last 3 posts. If you reread those questions, and engage them honestly, I think you will find you are in bypassing mode. Your defense mechanisms are up, and what we can notice is energy being protected in the form of surface level beliefs. In this sense, there IS a person believing it isn't separate so it doesn't have to deal with the emotional implications of feeling separate. Notice how many times you said you aren't separate? When Jesus said deny thyself, this is not what he was talking about.

Individuality is NEVER lost in spirit from what I've learned, yet there is still a sense of Oneness. You're trying to understand this with your mind, I can see it, but it won't work as it doesn't work for any of us expect the ones who've "been there". I can't explain this any further than I already have, because the rest is totally beyond my limited comprehension.

I do not claim anything as an utter fact, only what feels more right in this moment.

I can only suggest that there is far far greater clarity on this subject than what we think which will become obvious at death of the body.

Have a great night KM. I'm done here.

I don't know what you see me trying to understand with my mind. I understand you putting off greater clarity until death of the body, which sounds like a great way to bypass things for the rest of your life.
the key master

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:09 am

the key master wrote:logical impossibility.

This has nothing to do with logic. That's why it's impossible for us to grasp.

Everything I've said is based on my own research in NDE's. If you believe those are surface level beliefs, that's you perceiving it that way.

Of course there is a person here that is talking to you....another person. I notice the people who incessantly need to throw around the "no person" statements, are the ones who are the most out of touch with their own inner states, hence the need to keep proving others wrong ahem :D .

Wow, are you reading into this. Take a step back and breathe. Get ready......I used the word "not separate" multiple times because that is EXACTLY what it means :lol: not.....separate. There was simply no other way to explain, what I was saying, without emphasizing unique, but not separate. In addition, because I know the way you'd probably take it out of context if I didn't emphasize that part as you have done many times before.

If you think having a discussion about NDE's and what we've gained out of the research of NDE's is spiritual bypassing, then again, that's your perspective.

Honestly KM, I love you man. I love your enthusiasm, and I love that you speak your mind, but it's truly impossible to have a further discussion on this subject with you because we're just on two completely different pages with this. We don't to see eye to eye on every issue. Yet, you're trying to read into every little thing and pick every single thing apart when this initially began as just musings on an area that is purely conceptual for me and, was never meant to relate to Self Realization in a deeper context. I was only suggesting that from my research there is far far more to understand here than we grasp with our limited minds, which is the reason it's very difficult to talk about this stuff in human semantics, because (as I suspected) you're taking every little thing out of context instead of just having fun with this discussion. You keep asking me questions and I keep telling you I don't know LOL. I'm simply giving you a rough sketch of what I've come to see from my own research in the area. I can't answer the deeper questions about the afterlife because I don't know nor am I pretending I do know. I don't need to have all of these answers figured out in this lifetime. Hence why I said, we will all gain greater clarity at death of the body and you interpreted that as you did. And I'm sure you'll respond that this too is illogical because you are the logic police 8) .

I'm officially stepping out of this thread for good. Thanks again.
Enlightened2B

Postby the key master » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:00 am

Enlightened2B wrote:
the key master wrote:logical impossibility.

This has nothing to do with logic. That's why it's impossible for us to grasp.

I have a pretty firm grasp on your illogical thought processes.

Everything I've said is based on my own research in NDE's. If you believe those are surface level beliefs, that's you perceiving it that way.

Of course there is a person here that is talking to you....another person. I notice the people who incessantly need to throw around the "no person" statements, are the ones who are the most out of touch with their own inner states, hence the need to keep proving others wrong ahem :D .

You being wrong and me pointing that out isn't my need to prove you wrong.

Wow, are you reading into this. Take a step back and breathe. Get ready......I used the word "not separate" multiple times because that is EXACTLY what it means :lol: not.....separate. There was simply no other way to explain, what I was saying, without emphasizing unique, but not separate. In addition, because I know the way you'd probably take it out of context if I didn't emphasize that part as you have done many times before.

If you think having a discussion about NDE's and what we've gained out of the research of NDE's is spiritual bypassing, then again, that's your perspective.

No-the spiritual bypassing was the 6 or so questions I posed to you on the last page of the thread. I pointed you to those questions again in my last post, and you bypassed them again.

I'm officially stepping out of this thread for good. Thanks again.

Nuff said.
the key master

Previous

Return to General Discussion