Self realization

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Re: Self realization

Postby the key master » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Enlightened2B wrote:EP, Key will you give you his feedback. I just wanted to comment from my own experience based on what I am interpreting from your post and if I remember correctly some of your older posts. And please understand that I can be completely off base here.

It's not (to me) so much about making a healthier ego, as much as it is about unraveling all that you believe yourself to be

Great, so you are not a human being.

, to see what you truly are and learning to love those aspects in the process regardless of how painful they are. I think that truly doing deep, inner work, can be very painful for some people or even most of us, depending on the traumas we've dealt with in our lives. Of course, not everyone needs to go down the same path. I know from my own experience, it's very painful.

Ok wait, you are a human being. :roll:
the key master

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:17 pm

I don't understand your reference Key Master.

I'm simply advising a poster to get some therapy when one is needed. As I said to EP, I could be off base because I don't know his history.

But, it has nothing to do with being human, being a cat, being a dog or being a unicorn. Why complicate things?

If you have emotional trauma, you can't bypass it. Not saying EP does have trauma, but bio energetics and core energetics can help a lot of people.

Check out that link you posted not too long ago about bio-energetics and core energetics. You might get some good info from there.
Enlightened2B

Postby the key master » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:18 am

Enlightened2B wrote:I don't understand your reference Key Master.

I'm simply advising a poster to get some therapy when one is needed. As I said to EP, I could be off base because I don't know his history.

My reference had nothing to do with EP and everything to do with your projection of what you believe after saying it's all about unraveling what you believe.

But, it has nothing to do with being human, being a cat, being a dog or being a unicorn. Why complicate things?

Your beliefs have everything to do with being human. Your projections and inability to notice unconsciousness is not me complicating things. It's slumber maintenance. If you want to call that self realization, I say scram.

If you have emotional trauma, you can't bypass it. Not saying EP does have trauma, but bio energetics and core energetics can help a lot of people.

Under conscious observation, what isn't conscious will resolve itself. I don't mean to argue otherwise. But, if you have emotional trauma, you really CAN bypass it. That's what spiritual bypassing is referring to. Denying you can do that is just more bypassing, which is what you're doing.

Check out that link you posted not too long ago about bio-energetics and core energetics. You might get some good info from there.

I'm not sure where you're getting the idea I'm looking for more info, or why I would need that information from a website I linked you to. Sounds like more bypassing :?. Are you paying this counselor you're seeing with real money, or monopoly dollars? What exactly is the aim of your counseling? What makes you think anyone in this thread shares that aim apart from your projection tendencies?
the key master

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:10 am

What makes you think anyone in this thread shares that aim apart from your projection tendencies?

Nothing. I'm sharing it because I felt like sharing it, just like you or anyone else shares your own opinions :)

I work with a core energetics therapist. I mentioned the link you posted because....that's what core and bio energetics is. It's everything that link talks about. I'm working with one who has helped me (over three months) to heal 8 years worth of chronic physical disease all stemming from emotions that were trapped within the cellular structure of the body. Emotional trauma doesn't simply go away by noticing them, especially when it manifests as physical disease. It's stored within the cellular structure of the body, which cannot be healed unless trauma work is taken into account. Truly understanding how emotions work, is also understanding physical disease and also understanding how core beliefs are formed. It's been utterly life changing for me and I plan on incorporating the work (in some aspect) into my own career.
Enlightened2B

Postby the key master » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:52 am

E2b said,

Nothing. I'm sharing it because I felt like sharing it, just like you or anyone else shares your own opinions :)

Ok so nothing to do with self realization, which, unless I missed something, is what EP was asking about.

I work with a core energetics therapist. I mentioned the link you posted because....that's what core and bio energetics is. It's everything that link talks about. I'm working with one who has helped me (over three months) to heal 8 years worth of chronic physical disease all stemming from emotions that were trapped within the cellular structure of the body.

At what point did you come to the conclusion that you cannot bypass emotional trauma? You seem to give a lot of split advice while your ego co-opts contexts in remarkably un-noticed fashion, and my questions were aimed at pointing you or anyone reading your posts to that.

Emotional trauma doesn't simply go away by noticing them,

It depends on what you mean by emotional trauma. Un-resolved conflicts harbored internally do go away when made conscious. The belief that you are what you appear to be can be traumatizing, and yes, resolving that can take a long time. The reason for that is the human experience, for many people, is about avoiding the implications of being separate. That repeated avoidance leads to a reservoir of blocked energy, which can express itself in traumatizing ways.

especially when it manifests as physical disease. It's stored within the cellular structure of the body, which cannot be healed unless trauma work is taken into account. Truly understanding how emotions work, is also understanding physical disease and also understanding how core beliefs are formed.

Is the belief in separation included in that? Based on your recent posts that seems to be the one belief you intend to reinforce, which is when I call foul and you accuse me of complicating things.
the key master

Previous

Return to General Discussion