Spiritual Aloneness vs. Oneness

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Spiritual Aloneness vs. Oneness

Postby athena777 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:33 am

Tolle seems to be anti-spiritual aloness and solely promotes oneness. I like to feel alone and separate, yet spiritual.
athena777

Re: Spiritual Aloneness vs. Oneness

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:23 am

Follow the path that feels right and brings you the most happiness. Our true nature is inherently joyful. The more you feel genuine happiness, the more in alignment with your true nature you likely are. When we are unhappy, distressed, or anxious, it is an indication that we are not currently in alignment with our true nature. It lets us know that the way we are perceiving and the meaning we are applying to our life events is not as inclusive as it could be. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Contrast is a primary quality of this human experience. It is valuable to the evolution of consciousness and being.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby maaref » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:27 am

athena777 wrote:Tolle seems to be anti-spiritual aloness and solely promotes oneness. I like to feel alone and separate, yet spiritual.

I would also advise to be wary of the ego assuming the identity of "spirituality". Be free and open to all things. Do what you want. But do not be attached to a certain image/thought. This way you would not have an emotional reaction to things that occur in "your" life.
maaref

Postby athena777 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:28 pm

But I love being a lone wolf.
athena777

Postby maaref » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:35 am

athena777 wrote:But I love being a lone wolf.

That is fine. Be yourself. Consciousness will be your guide.
maaref

Return to General Discussion