American Politics

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Newman

American Politics

Post by Newman » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Hi I hope this is an appropriate part of the forum to place this post as I didnt see anything listed open or off-topic.

Anyway, Over the last four months I watched The West Wing tv show, I presume you lot are aware of the show and yes I know it ended about 11 years ago, anyway, I REALLY enjoyed it, and have since been fascinated in reading about American policics even more than before, I used to like watching the likes of Bill Clinton on tv, anyway, I have since listened to the Michael Wollff book Fir and Fury, its a fantastic one to listen to! I was just wondering are any of you into listening to books about politics?

Newman

Re: American Politics

Post by Newman » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Hi I have a sort of dilemma, I'd like to watch house of cards for the entertainment side of it as I've recently become interested in American politics however given the Kevin spacey abuse scandal it kinda feels like I shouldn't be. I wanted to watch it prior to the scandal unfolding.

Webwanderer

Re: American Politics

Post by Webwanderer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:03 am

Sorry Newman. Politics is not allowed in this forum. It never ends well. There are plenty of places to go for such discussions. Here we focus on matters of awakening consciousness. This thread is now locked.

WW