Gaia TV

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Webwanderer

Gaia TV

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:43 pm

I don't know how many here are familiar with Gaia TV, so I thought it worth a mention. I recently signed up for their service after a goodly amount of time considering it. I'd seen many of their advertisements over the years but never really gave it a close look. It seemed somewhat interesting but with all the other TV services and internet it seemed not worth the additional cost - even though I didn't know what that cost actually was.

Anyway, as I also had Netflix, surely there was more than enough content for what time I spent watching TV. Something changed however. Netflix, and many of the other cable shows, have become increasingly violent and over the top gory, not to mention the constant underlying political spin trying to find a backdoor into influencing my world view. I just can't watch all that extreme attack on my senses anymore.

So, I saw yet another ad for Gaia TV - one that attracted my attention on a favored subject - and decided to give it a closer look. It was a bit troublesome signing up as they were having some technical difficulties at the time, but after a little effort finally got it going.

Wow, I should have done this years ago. There is so much great content on consciousness expansion, after death studies, OBE's, ancient civilizations, yoga, sacred geometry, science and space, reincarnation, alternate health, and much, much more. The amount of quality programming, at least for the kind of things that I want delve into, is massive. I was wondering why there wasn't more new stuff on YouTube than I was finding. Now I know where it all went.

If, like me, you are a consciousness exploring junkie, this is the mother load. Well done, high definition, great authors and a wide variety of documentaries, interviews, series and lectures by the who's who on the cutting edge of consciousness evolution. If you're interested in more and better resources on the nature of life and being, you might want to check out Gaia TV. Their standard plan is $11.99 per month.

Okay, I know I sound like an advertisement, but I'm quite pleased I found this resource and I think you will be too.

Enjoy.

WW

oak tree

Re: Gaia TV

Post by oak tree » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:37 pm

Thanks for this. Hadn't heard of Gaia TV before.

Don't like watching violent TV anymore. Gaia TV sounds good :)

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:55 pm

I've been watching some very cool stuff on Gaia. Here's one that brought me an 'aha' moment. On a series called 'Mystery Teachings' Consciousness and the Quantum Paradigm the narrator made a good case that 'space does not exist in a quantum universe'. Whoa! That the other end of the universe is as near as the person standing next to you. It revealed that the dimension of quantum is vibrational in its relationships rather than spacial.

Said another way, the quantum universe is non-local. So to make a 'quantum leap' to another 'place' one changes consciously to the vibration of that place rather than transversing the physical distance.

Then there's this: Information. Here's how we create the world each of us lives in: We adopt ideas and beliefs that form a perception of reality unique to our adopted beliefs. In other words, In-formation.

WW

Alicia

Post by Alicia » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:14 pm

I'm not a massive TV watcher but I do like to watch something on the odd evening. I signed up to Gaia a few months ago after trying out a few shows advertised on Netflix. I'm really glad I did! Like you, I've noticed how violent the shows on Netflix (and probably elsewhere) are becoming, and find it incredibly disturbing. Gaia is great for some much needed inspirational Tv!