"The Power of Now" in the hands of a Vicar: VIDEO

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
planetfrog

"The Power of Now" in the hands of a Vicar: VIDEO

Post by planetfrog » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:18 pm

Hello folks, new member here, just thought I'd upload this video for your amusement...

EDIT: Slightly clearer version here : http://www.livevideo.com/video/planetfr ... r-sat.aspx

...or..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5JeBK2ZLSI

Peace & Nowessence to you all..

xxx
planetfrog

:wink:
Last edited by planetfrog on Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

eseward

Post by eseward » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:26 pm

Amazing. :)

jj

Post by jj » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:20 am

hehe.

Nebula

Post by Nebula » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:54 pm

Hey Planetfrog!
Nice to see you here....
Well done with the video!
"If it is the quality of your consciousness at this moment that determines the future, then what is it that determines the quality of your consciousness? Your degree of presence"

now-here

Post by now-here » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:04 pm

what's the point? Is the girl camera shy or embarassed by the spooky pretense? Looks like a sham to me. A "vicar" should have more fortitude than that though...and at least damn the book as heretical. "Jesus was a man...." pfffffffft....said the vicar. He could then go on to point out that "The Course In Miracles" from which Eckhart draws a periodic quote or two, at least reminds its readers that it wasn't the crucifixion that mattered as much as the resurrection. He would then go on to denounce it as more mindless ramblings from someone who quotes Christ to suit his own agenda and pacify his pseudo "chrisitian/buddhist" audience.

Just a thought.....

heidi

Post by heidi » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:24 pm

:lol:
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

planetfrog

Post by planetfrog » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:54 pm

Hi guys, and orchidelic thanks for the welcome!

now-here wrote:what's the point? Is the girl camera shy or embarassed by the spooky pretense? Looks like a sham to me. A "vicar" should have more fortitude than that though...and at least damn the book as heretical. "Jesus was a man...." pfffffffft....said the vicar. He could then go on to point out that "The Course In Miracles" from which Eckhart draws a periodic quote or two, at least reminds its readers that it wasn't the crucifixion that mattered as much as the resurrection. He would then go on to denounce it as more mindless ramblings from someone who quotes Christ to suit his own agenda and pacify his pseudo "chrisitian/buddhist" audience.

Just a thought.....
Not sure what you mean by "spooky pretense" and "sham"... are you suggesting the situation is set up or something?

If so, well, you certainly shouldnt believe me just because I say it, but I can assure you this is not a set up situation, not sure what more I can say!

Peace all

xx frog

beYOND4m

Observe

Post by beYOND4m » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:29 am

An interesting clip... yet another exercise to judge not. :D