Viewers Like You

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Viewers Like You

Postby be-lank » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:52 pm

I have noticed that many people view the subjects but there will only be a few replies. This is consistent. Like a 100 people will view a subject and only 5 will respond. And often it is the same group of people who respond.

Is there a reason for this? What is it? Sure, not all subjects interest everyone, but this a wide margin across the board. I have even noticed that many members never reply. I would love to see more people responding to the subjects.

There are some who just like to read the subjects and that’s fine.
But there may be many people who would like to post but don’t.
Maybe they are shy? Well, that’s okay, post that!

It’s all right either way, but we would love from you.

This is a wonderful site that is rich with perspectives. And yours counts as much as anyone’s. Please share with us!

Sincerely,
Be-lank
be-lank

Postby bluejay » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:10 pm

Most of the time to busy.sometime the responses our very good and I dont know what i could add.remebering the password and dealing with that...
bluejay

Postby be-lank » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:07 pm

Dear bluejay,

I understand about being too busy. And a sentence or two is fine.

I also understand about how the replies already given seem to say it all.

Maybe you can post your own subject- and get in there first!

On what? I don't know. How about being so busy!

That's a topic most of us can relate too.

Thanks for sharing!
be-lank

Postby be-lank » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:19 pm

Oh, and bluejay, I don't know about the password problem. I just go to the site and I'm on it.

I think you can have an automatic system where you don't have to remember your password.

I know next to nothing about this kind of thing.

I hope someone with more knowledge in this area can advice you!
be-lank

Postby spatialbean » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:35 am

When I first came to the forum I was frustrated with the pace. I thought the discussion should be lively and fast paced with lots of banter. I wanted it to be something other than what it was.

Now I enjoy it because when a question comes, then an answer, I know that answer is coming from someone's heart, from someone who wanted to say something.

This is the first PoN forum I have been to where the people seem genuinely focused on being and also the wellbeing of their fellow citizens, so for me it works.

Of course, anyone who wants to say something is free to do so, but if they choose not to, that's ok too. Perhaps they use it to remind themselves of their path and purpose, and that's totally cool. What a gift, huh?

Blessings on you all,
Claudia
spatialbean

Postby AndyD » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:22 pm

When I read some threads I feel there is enough information there already and so leave them, others I feel a disturbance inside (probably as the question is all mind stuff) so usually leave it. Others I feel my input may add something so I post.

Although, especially when first finding TPON, people can be enthusiastic it must be remembered that Eckhart cautions against discussion as it encourages the mind and ego. This is not to say that one should not discuss (I am of the opinion that it is vital - at a certain level) but that discussion should be done as much as possible with an awareness of the space inside.

Of course you should learn from experience so that you know it to be true rather than merely think it to be true so discuss from the mind and discuss from presence - until you realise the difference for yourself. :D
AndyD

Return to General Discussion