I have a confession to make.

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
blueviceroy

I have a confession to make.

Post by blueviceroy » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:50 pm

I haven't read any of Eckhart Tolles books nor do I have any intention of doing so.

Thats my dirty secret LOL!!
I like his subject matter though and I've perused much of his efforts.

My understanding has come through living life with a minimum of input from outside, a limiting of conditioning , I only pleaded for help when my own inner self was hidden from me.

Trusting this source and nourishing in each day with attention will set you free of the suffering .

Eckhart speaks much truth. Sidharthta spoke much truth as did Jesus and many others.

We all possess the truth within us ,if we can learn to stop meddling with the body we inhabit we can be who are meant to be ,

To much listening to the inner workings of the body , to much attention to it's desires, to much value placed on our thoughts rather that what is observing these things.

I am blessed , I am worthy , I am who I am supposed to be, my life is the way it's supposed to be , the world is the way it's supposed to be.

Life is perfect, always was perfect , always will be perfect.

Stop inside and just accept what is , learn what it is ,as it is, not as you would wish it to be.

With much love and empathy blueviceroy

kiki

Re: I have a confession to make.

Post by kiki » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:09 am

I think that's great, that you haven't read Tolle yet know of what he speaks. I think others may get inspired by your "confession". Too many people get caught up in what some "authority" says and can't get beyond the words.
Trusting this source and nourishing in each day with attention will set you free of the suffering .
Exactly. That's enough. Well done my friend.

k
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

tikey

Re: I have a confession to make.

Post by tikey » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:11 pm

Today I woke up in the morning and I realized I had some dream about Adyashanti where he spoke about that "all problems are the illusions of the mind"
And as I woke up I stopped myself for a minute and asked - how can that be possible? And my insight was like that: there is some ONE RULE running
the Universe and it is working perfectly all the time. So what's the problem?
Im just a cloudless sky :)