Sexy thoughts

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Intel

Sexy thoughts

Post by Intel » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Hey all,

This week I've found that my mind has been very still and i'm able to stay present almost continually throughout the day. However I don't. Although my mind doesn't molest me with thoughts I myself initiate sexy thoughts.

I don't know why. Maybe I just find it a lot of fun, but how do I stop this? It seems so natural. Its probably 'little me' looking for some attention and because it doesn't get much action externally it has fun internally. What would you suggest? Thanks
I would lick your feet, but is that the sickest move?

Webwanderer

Re: Sexy thoughts

Post by Webwanderer » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:33 pm

Enjoy life, just don't let your thoughts trap you. Denial is just as much a trap as addiction. Be clear on what's happening and stay present. Live in harmony with your instincts.

erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by erict » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:40 pm

If enlightenment is what you're after, then consider the possibility that what it means is to stop trying to control and manipulate your inner and outer reality.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."

Intel

Post by Intel » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:49 pm

What I want to know is, can I still wake up getting lost in sexy thoughts or should I only allow them to come if I see something externally? I suppose that goes for any thoughts, sexy or not

erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by erict » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:06 pm

I don't really understand your question. You're concerned that having sexual thoughts will keep you from awakening?
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."

heidi

Post by heidi » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:11 pm

A big aspect of awakening is allowing, not resisting. Witnessing without identifying. What was the question?
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

dubhasa

Post by dubhasa » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:49 pm

Webwanderer wrote: Denial is just as much a trap as addiction.
:idea: Beautiful gem as usual Webwanderer.

I believe, as long as you want to stop, it will continue. I suggest another approach. Go after it. Try to think sexy thoughts all day, all night continuously, day after day after day after day.

Lets see how long can you do it :!:

D'ray

Post by D'ray » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:45 pm

erict wrote:If enlightenment is what you're after, then consider the possibility that what it means is to stop trying to control and manipulate your inner and outer reality.
Lots of clarity in this. Read this again.
There's no "I" to become enlightened. The "I" can have spiritual experiences.

DON'T resist the RESISTANCE! The resistance is there. Walk into it. Feel it. Become one with it.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:20 pm

Intel wrote:What I want to know is, can I still wake up getting lost in sexy thoughts or should I only allow them to come if I see something externally? I suppose that goes for any thoughts, sexy or not
Your question contains an oxymoron. "Can I wake up getting lost?"

Probably not. One wakes up by getting clear of imaginings in favor of what is present.

If you are allowing thoughts to come up naturally, observing as they arise, you are in a natural state of awareness. If however, you are directing your thoughts, for the purpose of titallation, you are creating the conditions for entrapment. Will it guarantee entrapment? No, but if you are not clear on imagining as it is happening, entrapment is more likely.

blueviceroy

Post by blueviceroy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:06 am

The body has natural functions , this may offend some ,but you should probably masterbate and relieve the natural urge that is troubling your mind , the bodys needs should be met as long as it is not a selfish pusuit that is damaging in some way to the existence you are having ,

Don't worry about the subject matter in your thoughts , do not involve yourself in the thought proccess , it is a proccess just as lifting your arm is a proccess , nothing more , belief that your thoughts have something to do with your true self is just a needless meddling with mind ,

Encourage your mind to seek the concept of giving without recieving any positive return on it's efforts what so ever and see what it does with that puzzle

Hope it comes out ok LOL ;)

Intel

Post by Intel » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:59 am

I think my question was, should I only allow bodily reactions when I see sexy things externally or can I still become enlightened generating sexy thoughts because my seems to urge me to. Thanks blueviceroy for the advice.

Wings

Post by Wings » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:48 pm

Sexuality, sex in of itself is here to stay. It’s what put us here in the first place and playing with sex has never been any clearer to me then this last week or so since I was introduced to Redtube.com.

It’s a website where free personal visual uploads are amassed from the human race, who’s sexual proclivities are of the kind which I found funny, vulgar, bazaar, entertaining, unique and so much of it that I felt I was being exposed to sex, like a SiFi movie I once seen. In the SiFi this one guy’s eye’s were sort of pinned open where he couldn’t shut them and the screen in front of him forced him to see things in life which perhaps he was not aware of nor possibly not of his choosing.

The visuals, along with the moans, groans, yelling on Redtube was very similar in kind, in as much as in retrospect and in comparison, Redtube’s content made me feel and come away with feeling my life has been literally akin to a devout monk…… :D

When you watch this stuff for a few days, I went through fascination, arousal and a myriad of emotions stirred up by other humans who inhabit this planet and expose a human side and condition that “really heightens” your personal awareness.

It’s kind of funny in a way because it’s like a little kid asking a question and this giant door opens, and like a flood gate it literally pours out at you every answer and demonstration you’ve ever had about sex, humans, their tendencies and funny, it indirectly tells you allot more about yourself.

This last week or so has been a rollercoaster of which when the excitement, adrenalin rush and all that goes with it subsides after reviewing, upon reviewing what was once sort of new to you, is now just another way which tells of others nature and the human condition we live in.

I didn’t run from it, I succumbed to its allurement, I surrendered and I’m glad I did. Had I resisted, the allurement would have intensified. Within, I now sense greater awareness of an existing human condition that literally compels others to put their wares out for the planet to see and to assuage their identity with whom and how they are by showing others what they feel they are……... sheeesh…..strong stuff.

After all that, I’m so glad I ran into ET. I picked up an outlook, which has allowed me such flexibility and freedom of movement. This conditioning allows me, at will, to witness, integrate, and feed an ever-expanding awareness, which walks with me on this planet. This little excursion, this foray, this sampling of human condition, somehow gives me a greater sense of presence.

Sw Anand Devagni.

Post by Sw Anand Devagni. » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:20 pm

May I recommend 'From Sex to Superconsciousness'.

Thanks.

D.

Wings

Post by Wings » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:20 pm

May I recommend 'From Sex to Superconsciousness'.

Why……………? :idea:

Ives

Post by Ives » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:11 pm

Sex is a powerful force and needs to be directed wisely.
One book that has been a great help to me in this regard is “The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity” by Daniel Reid.

Among of host of other things, it has very wise and practical advice – culled mostly from the Taoists of ancient China – on how to conserve sexual energy (and put it to good use).

I highly recommend it.