Post by dancer » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:48 am

I'm not kidding this time! Info about The Divine Matrix: Gregg Braden Pt.1

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AjM9JhzlX ... re=related

I think there are at least 10 parts
:)

darren

Re: You have got to listen to this!!!

Post by darren » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:58 pm

Thanks for posting that. I only listened to the first part and it's really interesting so far, thanks.

dancer

Post by dancer » Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:34 pm

At the end of part 8, a 21 year old male calls in and talks about the power of now.

weichen

Post by weichen » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:19 am

Oh, boy, I listened for the first 10 minute, I have no clue what he is talking about, so I give up.

Maybe someone else can summarize it up in simple English.

blueviceroy

Post by blueviceroy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:26 am

All energy in existence is comprised of "Intent"

All matter is comprised of energy.

WE are intent.

Any guru 2000 years ago would say the exact same thing.

shappy

Post by shappy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:30 am

that's quite amazing stuff. Thanks for the link, dancer.

Basically he is talking about an intelligent field that bathes all of creation. He says that we are part of this field and we are able to communicate with it. He discusses 3 main points: 1) this field is the "stuff" that holds everything together 2) it is the bridge between our inner experiences of feelings and emotions and the outer world 3) a mirror reflecting what we claim to be real and our reality. He says that experiments have been conducted that show the existence of this field. Also, many top scientists have agreed that this exists (including Stephen Hawking and Max Planck)

This blows my mind because he is talking about precisely what we all talk about. For me personally this is quite incredible because I have said very similar things! I actually experienced this field and documented it in my journal about 3 months ago (when I first started posting here). In my journal, I called it the field of formless and it is equivalent to Tolle's field of Now. My impression of it was that it was basically a higher vibration of energy. Also, I've been going on about how our world is a mirror for some time now. The thing with the mirror is that everything is reflected back on to us. If we do not resist life, then life does not resist us. If we resist life, then it resists us and we struggle.

Another thing he talks about is how wanting something implies that what we have is not enough (again, something I have gone on about). He says that the field is very literal in the sense that if you claim to want something then the field will mirror the wanting (instead of providing you with it). He also says that the way to communicate with it is to feel the emotion of what we want as if it already exists. I'm very skeptical of this last bit. He does go on to say that it is important not to involve the ego.

Anyway, very cool stuff.

blueviceroy wrote:All energy in existence is comprised of "Intent"

All matter is comprised of energy.

WE are intent.

Any guru 2000 years ago would say the exact same thing.
I'm not quite sure what you're talking about here but I'm sure that we are not intent.

dancer

Post by dancer » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:39 am

Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

Rumi

dancer

Post by dancer » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:44 am

It is solid, steady, changeless, beginningless and endless, ever new, ever fresh.

Nisargadatta