Spiritual Mecca's of the Southwest, any suggestions?

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
L. Bryson

Spiritual Mecca's of the Southwest, any suggestions?

Post by L. Bryson » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:42 am

Hi everyone...

I am leaving on two week road trip through the So. West. Nev, Az, N.M., & Utah nest week. Other than Sedona , Taos, Santa Fe, any experience's or suggestions to share?

Much Appriciation....

L.
L. Bryson

phil

Post by phil » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:31 pm

Sorry, we know nothing about the southwest, except that there is an awful lot of empty space out there.

Suggest you skip the cities, and find yourself some really long and lonely dirt road to explore.

Have fun!

L. Bryson

Post by L. Bryson » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:03 pm

Hi Phil,

Yes, lot's of the great wide open! Been having reoccuring thought's of a desert retreat. I do have one solid plan for my adventure though, I am going to sit in the great crater in Arizona and toast the god's with a little fine Cal. wine! :D Thought that a winter vacation might be a nice change of pace.

Yesterday's " now "helped spur decision..... contractor found monolithic ant colony in my dining room wall. Unbeleiveable! Beyond desciption,
yes, nature at her finest lives in my walls! LOL. Figured sitting in the crater in 7 degree weather is a fine alternative to stinging hoards of ant's and suffocating in a cloud of pesticide! Good choice don't you agree?

If I'm really fortunate perhaps I will have real ET incounter in crater!
Beam me up Scotty.

L.
L. Bryson

phil

Post by phil » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:27 pm

L. Bryson wrote:Yesterday's " now "helped spur decision..... contractor found monolithic ant colony in my dining room wall. Unbeleiveable! Beyond desciption, yes, nature at her finest lives in my walls! LOL
Yikes! But remember L, nature is soooo beautiful. Until it starts to eat you! :-)
L. Bryson wrote:Figured sitting in the crater in 7 degree weather is a fine alternative to stinging hoards of ant's and suffocating in a cloud of pesticide! Good choice don't you agree?
Hmm. Quiet canyons, or a pesticide bath? Yup, that's a tough one.
L. Bryson wrote:If I'm really fortunate perhaps I will have real ET incounter in crater!
Have fun out there in space geography conciousness!

weopposedeception

Post by weopposedeception » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:57 am

When I go to Sedona, I like to go up to the airport restaurant for breakfast and stop at the airport mesa vortex (1/2 mi down the hill on the right) where I have my private meditation spot. Very beautiful. During the week is best. Stay away from Phoenix unless you want your pain-body activated bigtime.

be-lank

Post by be-lank » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:38 pm

Take us with you!

All I ask is to sit next to Philly. Pretty Please.

And a window seat!

(What a scene, man.) :D

L. Bryson

Post by L. Bryson » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:54 pm

Hi be-lank....
Ya know, my friend and I were talking that if we had a bus ,boy would we have an " all aboard " crew! Everyone I know wishes they could go along.
Hmmm.... might have to buy an old bus and start up " Now tours." LOL.

" All aboard, destination NOW."

Love & peace L. ( goosay )
L. Bryson