Awakening

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
NuanceOfSuchness

Re: Awakening

Post by NuanceOfSuchness » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:47 am

turiya wrote:
I'm suddenly reminded of a part of a youtube video I saw recently... (the specific part is at 3:08 thru 3:40):

https://youtu.be/F1ZwaEzMtJw

:wink:
Alongside the stunning aesthetic relevance of the video you shared, how poignant is the reading at that moment in the video:

"The universal dharma door is already open
The sound of the rising tide is heard clearly
The miracle happens: a beautiful child appears in the heart of a lotus flower
One single drop of this compassionate water is enough
To bring back the refreshing spring to our mountains and rivers."

Thank you for sharing. :D

NuanceOfSuchness

Post by NuanceOfSuchness » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:16 am

turiya wrote:
Not sure how clear this seeing is, but here's how I see it:

Thoughts are little energies that emerge from and play on the surface of the ocean of all Energy.

Intuitive "feel-izations" are larger, deeper energies that emerge from and play in the depths of that ocean.

That ocean emerges out of Awareness.
I've had a fair few moments where this wholesome bodily intuition occurred and to be critical of some of those moments seems futile because truth occurs in its rawest and most organic form. It happened a few days ago whilst travelling on the tube. I was watching myself and people with a curiosity which developed into an intense awareness. I had a whole-body knowing about the transient nature of our physical forms but knew that this was not the end of the journey. I somehow knew that we continued in some odd way as another type of energy. I can't possible 'know' that as a truth in itself and so, when mentioning the contrast in conscious thinking and pure consciousness a few posts earlier, I wanted to try to filter out the sediment using intellectual intervention. There's probably no impurities though. :D

Sometimes I feel like that kid from the film Flight of the Navigator. In one particular scene, he's hooked up to various monitors displaying a wealth of foreign and other-worldly information. I vaguely recall the kid in an anxious state saying something like "What's going on!? is that coming from me!?"

I figure that I'll just tune-in as my familiarity develops.

turiya

Post by turiya » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:41 am

NuanceOfSuchness wrote:Sometimes I feel like that kid from the film Flight of the Navigator.
That was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid! :D
“We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived.” - Wei Wu Wei