Hello again all you people

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Dongle

Hello again all you people

Post by Dongle » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Been a while since I last visited, and it is again good to look at what is happening here.

It is interesting, human motivation, that is, I have now found myself aware of an aspect of life I had not before realised. I do whatever it is I tell myself to do. I tried this recently, I 'told myself', 'i want to study for these exams' and firmly agreed, it worked well, until I stopped. The subsequent change in attitude I witnessed in myself was astounding, I reasserted past behavioural patterns and 'let myself go', I stopped paying attention.

Attention, so important, losing it or being too preoccupied to remain vigilant marks the beginning of a very unpleasant downward spiral, of course, it must also be pleasant mustnt it. Nevertheless, all is well, and I really just wanted to check in. I hope to visit again soon. Laters

kiki

Re: Hello again all you people

Post by kiki » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:19 am

Nice to see you again - don't be a stranger.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---