Doing

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Doing

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:30 pm

'But in the awareness beyond thought is Truth, and that generally trumps thinking.'

Ah yes, but are you aware that the awareness beyond thought is thought - that the great intelligence of the Unverse is pure thought and that from pure thought all lifeforms are created? With love - Aquarius

heidi

Post by heidi » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:10 pm

Good point, Aquarius. There a bit of semantics involved, but your point is well made, and when I read it it validated the fact that, with the help of the thinking mind, and the allowing, we get to manifest wonderful creations of inventions and art...
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

DBroadhurst

Post by DBroadhurst » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:39 pm

aquarius123esoteric wrote:'But in the awareness beyond thought is Truth, and that generally trumps thinking.'

Ah yes, but are you aware that the awareness beyond thought is thought - that the great intelligence of the Unverse is pure thought and that from pure thought all lifeforms are created? With love - Aquarius
My attempt at communicating that awareness -- my prior attempts at reflecting
mentally upon that awareness -- and even my perceiving that such an awareness
is reality (and not delusion).... all of these indeed are thought.

But, if mystical union with God is but a thought process, we must at least now
ask ourselves why so many professors of that ultimate realization explain the
awareness in terms exclusive of thought?

Or, at a lesser level -- next time you simultaneously experience the being
of every iota of matter -- of every degree of energy -- of every photon and quark
in every galaxy of the cosmos -- combined with the will, creativity, and the love
of every sentient being, past, present and future.... in your reflection back upon
that far, far lesser experience, you might ask yourself if it could
have all been destroyed, simply by willing a short lapse in your thought processes?
And, if so, if it could all be brought back into being, simply by willing a resumption
of your thinking?

It is that gap between thoughts -- that trillionth of a nano-second, when no
synapse is fully performing its functions, that I hope to draw your attention to.

For there is a good beginning, for the mind to begin to contemplate is own
consciousness -- (and what awareness might be, within that non-perception).

D.
"Let all my songs gather together their diverse strains into a single current and flow to a
sea of silence, in one salutation to Thee." - Rabindranath Tagore

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:06 pm

The greatest problem that is facing humankind at the moment is that the mind of the mind of the earthly self has the greatest difficulties when it comes to understanding the mind of the Highest Self and the wisdom and the intelligence of the Universe. Yes, Heidi, we are young Gods in the making and the creative powers of the Highest are within each one of us and in the fullness of time we shall all be capable of bringing whole new worlds into being - and destroying them again at will, when they have served their usefulness.

That brings with it such an incredible amount of responsibilities that nobody can be let lose on this without a great many liftimes of preparations; each has to serve an extremely long apprenticeship. Remember the old tale of the sorcerer's apprentice? It's an allegory with a very profound meaning and background. I am sure it was given to our world to strike a warning note into every heart and soul.

The Age of Aquarius is an age under the influence of the element Air. The Air signs are the ones in which the human soul is meant to develop its mental faculties, the earthly intelligence of its lover mind, so that in due course it can become the faithul and loyal servant of the Highest mind and a channel through which Its knowledge and wisdom can flow into our world. It is hardly surprising that everybody's most urgent task now is learning to control our thinking.

And by the way, Heidi, you mentioned in one of your postings that you have as yet been unable to recognise yourself and your pathway through life with the help of astrological interpretations. Have you ever tried mine? With love - Aquarius
So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com