Faux pas

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Faux pas

Postby Webwanderer » Tue May 16, 2006 11:02 pm

"Hello everyone, I’m new here." I took this line from the introductions thread in the General category of this forum. If you haven’t read new member “Faux pas” introductory post there, then I highly recommend it. I particularly like his introductory line:

Hello everyone, I’m new here.

How wonderfully lucid these few words are. There are volumes of books out there that attempt to define the Truth of Being and have said less than this one line.

Hello everyone, I’m new here.

Hello…. An acknowledgement of Being to creation. An open acceptance of all that is within ones domain.

Everyone… Every-One. To the many that are inherently One. An acknowledgement of the non-dual nature of the many, in essence, as One Being.

I’m… I Am. The fundamental Essence of Identity, expressed in the most concise and unlimiting words that the English language allows.

New….Another acknowledgement, of the uniqueness of this moment, of every moment, the only moment, the Eternal Now. Always new, always unique to this ongoing living moment. Life is fluid. Life never repeats exactly as before. Stagnation is only a slowing down and never a halt into sameness.

Here… Beautiful, the only place there is to Be, the only place that one can Be. A recognition of eternal Presence.

This surely ranks with the great statements of antiquity.

By the way, excellant post, Faux pas. Welcome aboard.
Webwanderer

Return to General Discussion