The Two Minds

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
RCharles

Re: The Two Minds

Post by RCharles » Tue May 12, 2009 10:53 pm

:D LOL with you Jason. Pointing out that there are no degrees is just picking another argument, more enlightenment one-upsmanship. I had to laugh. Nothing else to do. :D

RC
"They are all...perfect..." --Ken Watanabe, dying scene in the movie The Last Samurai

Tony-S-Ma

Post by Tony-S-Ma » Tue May 12, 2009 10:55 pm

There are no degrees of enlightenment.
Yet another deception :lol: Any solid position is a deception. Even the vary statement is a deception.

"Ask, you shall receive; knock, it shall be opened for you."

Ego loves it when we swim in the pool of "I got it."

the key master

Post by the key master » Tue May 12, 2009 11:44 pm

LOL with you Jason.
LOL :D .

What this mind labels as an observation your mind labels as argument. No difference to me. One may be more close to reality than the other. Both are mere statements, nothing but words empty of essence. As long as everyone is laughing all is well, for now. :lol:

the key master

Post by the key master » Wed May 13, 2009 2:48 am

And RC,

I just wanted to say that I agree with this,
Return to Presence, to one mind, or no mind. The answers are all there/here (not in this endless debate).

RCharles

Post by RCharles » Wed May 13, 2009 3:10 am

Your last two posts are a good place to leave things, Jason. I know you weren't trying to argue. I was just tired of all the talk on the forum, not specifically your talk. :) Sorry for the overreaction. As you say, as long as everyone's laughing, all is well. :D

RC
"They are all...perfect..." --Ken Watanabe, dying scene in the movie The Last Samurai

the key master

Post by the key master » Wed May 13, 2009 4:21 am

Hey RC,

The desire to project the enlightened image was still apparently projecting through my own thinking mind. Im sorry buddy, some things just needed to work themselves out. :D

Jason

the key master

Post by the key master » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:51 am

For the record, I didn't know what the hell I was talking about when I wrote this. :D

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:15 am

Jason -

Your big, versatile, intuitive mind has just revealed the limitations of all minds -- thanks...no apologies needed. Existence never needs to find itself. The mind is no more important than the spleen. Without either we would die. If allowed to run the show, each can only run as much as it can sense. The spleen senses only red blood cells and antibodies; the mind senses many more "things," including itself. But neither one should drive.

Namaste, Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

Glycine

Post by Glycine » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Sighclone wrote:..........
the mind senses many more "things," including itself.
This is a very important point, and I agree with it.
Many "teachers" confuse awareness with mind's ability to sense itself. Being the observer of the mind is generally another function of the same mind. Identification with the mind is replaced by identification with the observer, which is still the mind.
Awareness is most likely beyond observer and mind, includes both of them, and is their source.

the key master

Post by the key master » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Your big, versatile, intuitive mind has just revealed the limitations of all minds -- thanks...no apologies needed.
I wasnt apologizing :twisted: , just acknowledging a brain fart :lol: , hahaha.

mistral

Post by mistral » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:01 pm

There are NOT two minds, there is Only One Mind and It is Divine Mind. It is the belief in two minds that is the problem.

We can return to the Fact that there is only ONE Mind, and It Is being this very Here and Now Presence that is 'experiencing' Itself. Here and Now we find Peace and Harmony as we rest in this acknowledgment that Isness, Self-Identified is even now 'who I am'---there is no other mind, or owner of mind, or possessor of mind---I Am One and Only, I am Mind Itself. There really should be no argument here. The One Mind Being All that Is is being Itself I Am---we have no choice as this Truth (as much as we may wish to believe we have another mind, a separtate mind, there is no 'we' to 'have' anything apart from This Divine MInd, The Living Grace That I Am---When do we accept our True Birthright? Now, always Now. Here always Here---It is not going anywhere.

I cannot for the life of me be separate of apart from This That I Am; MInd and Its Self Awareness. I do not have 'another mind' I have Only One Mind; Single, Alone, Divine, Eternal---Light, Love, Grace.

The 'growing' I do, is perceived as such as I let go the 'belief in two minds' and begin to LIve Faithfully 'in marriage' to the One I Love, Being True to The One MInd as I take my new name, and Be This One I Am; The Living Truth I Am.

As This Divine Mind there is nothing to be done. I am not two. I am One mind, I am action itself, I am unlimited, unbound, functioning, engery, eternal Truth forever more.

So be it.

Love, MIstral

the key master

Post by the key master » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:03 am

Mistral said,
It is the belief in two minds that is the problem.

Yes. I'll go even further. Its the belief in a mind that is a problem...

the key master

Post by the key master » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 am

Let me rephrase that. The belief that there is a mind is a problem, if one finds their mind to be a problem. Otherwise, its not really a problem.

Marcel Franke

Post by Marcel Franke » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:12 am

KMaster:
> rephrase

Whatever is said about mind is absolutely true, if you stay silent about it, thats even true-er.
---ooOoo---