Third Eye

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
lucy

Third Eye

Post by lucy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:02 pm

On one of his CDs, Eckhart makes reference to inter-dimensional beings that exist amongst us and that we do not pick-up with our limited senses. I was wondering if anyone on the board has experienced the opening of the third eye, and as a result become more sensitive to other energies around us?

sevenworlds

Re: Third Eye

Post by sevenworlds » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Which CD was this Lucy? I've never heard him speak of that before.

When I was about 4 or 5, I was at my gran's house with her and my mum. They were sitting talking and I looked over at the living room door at one point and saw a sort of hooded, skeleton figure, like an image of the grim reaper, standing there. It was maybe 7ft, bigger than a human anyway. It terrified me and I never said a word to anyone. I was scared whenever I was round at my gran's for a while after. Later when I was about 10, I was in the woods with a bunch of friends during the day and we all saw the ghost of an old white lady hover out from the gardens of nearby houses onto the path we were walking along, several yards in front of us. She was dressed in Victorian clothes, completely white. I seem to remember she had a little smile but we all turned and ran. I've had a few other strange things like that when I was young. I'd say many kids have their third eye open but it very quickly gets shut down by society. These memories all came flooding back to me a couple of years ago.

I've never seen any beings since but at the end of 2007, I had a strange UFO type experience. My partner and my brother also witnessed it. None of us have seen anything like it before or since.

lucy

Post by lucy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 pm

HI 7W

The CD is called the Art of Presence, there are segments of it posted on you tube. I can't remember which segment, but I think it's Volume 3. He also makes reference to other beings who we cannot see with our limited senses on pg 197 in PON: "An infinite number of completely different worlds are possible-and in fact exist--all depending on the percieving consciousness...There are countless beings whose energy frequency is so different from yours, that you are unaware of their existence, and they of yours."

I just think it's interesting. When I was about 12, I came across a book by T. Logsang Rampa called the Third Eye. It was fascinating. He claimed to be a Tibetan monk living in exile in the UK. Later on the British press outted him as a phoney; his ideas were beyond the grasp of many closed minds since they dealt with the mystical aspects of Tibetan Buddhism.

sevenworlds

Post by sevenworlds » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks Lucy. I forgot he'd said that in PON. I don't know why I asked about that now... :)

lucy

Post by lucy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:17 pm

sevenworlds wrote:Thanks Lucy. I forgot he'd said that in PON. I don't know why I asked about that now...
I'm sure you will soon. :)

Ethan+H

Post by Ethan+H » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:46 am

Yes, but not as a result of a teaching by Mr. Tolle: but from teachings from India and Tibet.

My experience with the opening of the third eye were among the most mind-blowing, but as with other experiences I have had, they were transient, and like an unused muscle, when I stopped exercising the Third Eye it stopped opening.

That is why it is so important to keep up with spiritual practice. My downfall, over and over, has been stopping practice during difficult times.

Good luck on your journey!

mistral

Post by mistral » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:03 pm

The Third Eye is the Third "I".

There is a Third "I" which is combination of both "I" and "I AM" (Me and This That Is "I") Eventually our search in the world will lead us Here.

You know, the Third I, it is not this and not that, It is a combination of real and unreal and is able to see both and understand that both exist at the same time. The Third I knows it includes both the seen (unreal) and the Unseen (Real). The Third position of perception i.e. The Third Eye---This is The Power Point---It is a synergy of both "Is and Is-not". When the two become one we get a third One (A Third Self that is One Self made of Two) The Father, the Son and The Holy Ghost. As the old prayer goes: "I arise today through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity, through belief in the threeness, through confession of the Oneness of the Creator of Creation." The Ancients got that right. This Threeness that confesses (tells the truth)of the oneness of all that is is All in all. The Third one is that place we find where we can balance between the two---umm, sort of like when we focus our binoculars--we see more clearly. We make the viewer come closer into one view---as the view narrows we see much more. We know that our vision is worse when we see with only one eye (one "I" me-sense) Truely clear vision is not from the left or the right eye, but we See best when the two eyes work together simultaneously, become One Seeing. Clarity, Truth, Reality is The Holy Trinity; three in one. One being is made of all three but is not and cannot be One without the Other and Yet the Father, the One is greater than the sum---the wonders never cease.

So, it is that we Find The Child (the Real Self that is before time and matter, but lives here in time and matter)--you know---it takes two to fall in love and This Love brings the Child (you know the world is nothing but a huge analogy or about the Truth, look about and read the Book, all the answers are here as living symbols of the Truth)

The Child is the result of being In Love and Living in marriage as One with God (Uncreated Creator and Its Awareness I Am) and His This Living Presence, Life Itself. This Awareness, which is God's and God's alone and only Son, Is Here and Now and one day we notice This Awareness as our Beloved, as The Other, and we fall in love with It and we embrace this Light of Truth that is God and God's Divine Wonder and then we find our selves 'with Child'---The Child is the result of living our True Identity which is this balanced Being that is perfectly and already standing here between the Two worlds (so to speak) Here in this world we are in fact living both matter and spirit (which are actually one, but expresses as if two). Here when we find the Third "I" (a combination of objective view and subjective view) we see the world from the 'eyes' of The Real View which is the perfectly focused Seeing or clear perception of Life, understanding the world of images and knowing also who we are, what is---The Third "I". The True Messiah within Us is The Third "I". The Third "I" is sort of like when we come to the pinnacle of the mountain (this world) and find that we can look down and see all paths lead to this point, and we look up and find we can reach the infinite sky and touch the hand of God and hold that while still here tip of the spire. That one who can stand between both worlds perfectly balanced is The Child and the Child sees with the third eye.

Much Love, Mistral