MJ

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
HermitLoon

MJ

Post by HermitLoon » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm looking at the man in the mirror...
We are the world...We are the children...
Hold Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5SUjWtpgc8
MJ
Peace
Peace

James

Re: MJ

Post by James » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:53 pm

I especially like the quote from Kiki's post:
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
This world we live in is the dance of the creator.
Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
On many an occasion when I'm dancing, I've felt touched by something sacred.
In those moments, I've felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved.
I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave.
I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known.
I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

I keep on dancing and dancing.......and dancing, until there is only......the dance.......

Michael Jackson
I thought these words seemed fitting for his video from 1979: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

He introduces the song by saying: "The force its got a lot of power... it makes me feel like... makes me feel like... oooohhh!" Cosmic rays stream out and he starts dancing. And the song says:

Power (Ah Power), Is The Force The Vow
That Makes It Happen It Asks No Questions Why (Ooh)

Watching it I imagined that he, (the dancer) disappeared except for his cheshire cat grin. Then eventually the grin is gone, and there is only the dance. Then all that remains is the Joy.... and nothing ever happened, It was a dream.

Here's the video: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oAJwyxG9qI

james
"Awareness is already present, already here, already now; before you try to be more.... In that recognition there's no effort, there's just acknowledgment"..."Awareness is not something you can understand, it's something you are."

eagle2phoenix

Post by eagle2phoenix » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:48 am

A creative bright light has returned to its source. Like many who suffered mental illness, he was calling out for help but no one heard. He joins the host of many creative people who left a legacy - Beethoven, Leonardo da Vinci, Van Gogh, Elvis Presley, Strauss - despite a life tormented and demented.
Life is fascinating. Nature is beautiful. Live life with nature.

gooty64

Post by gooty64 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 am

Michael's passing was disturbing and somehow liberating. Doesn't it seem like someone so precious and beautiful has been freed of their bondage to this life in this world? I was anticipating the next big thing for Michael or at least confirmation of his talent and message, but alas I think like with Elvis, Judy and others he just plain wore out. I know it is not that simple but how can you find peace when you are an international superstar and expected to live up to that? Am I judging?