sex and marriage relationship on the New Earth

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
enigma

Re: sex and marriage relationship on the New Earth

Post by enigma » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:18 am

Onceler

Post by Onceler » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Good vid. Science and non-dualism on an intersecting course? Perhaps, expanding to the same frequency? (my brain knew this was going to be written, six seconds before I was conscious of it. I've always suspected I am the last to know).
Be present, be pleasant.

enigma

Post by enigma » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:55 am

Yeah, to me, science is a reflection of consciousness, and so as we approach a 'collective' transcendence, science will appear to 'discover' it as well. Science is, then, a good marker for the evolution of consciousness.

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:20 am

The enigmas of quantum mechanics were a huge pointer for me. That video was very similar to Gary Weber's presentation at the Science and NonDuality Conference in San Rafael...I've asked him for permission to post it here...

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

student2u

Post by student2u » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Like all techniques in the awakening process, concepts and ideas of non-duality, or images or knowledge related to non-duality, or desire of wanting non-duality, can all become obstacles/hindrance at a certain point for one to simply be in the state of non-duality.

Namaste
The Truth is revealed when the mind is completely out of the way...