Quantum Man on the River of Life

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
mistral

Quantum Man on the River of Life

Post by mistral » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Hi All, I have not been here lately, but I just stopped by to see how everyone is doing-- so much brilliance and light as usual, how wonderful---Seeing so many now 'getting it'--It occurred to me that some of you might like to read this book---It was written in the 1980's but clealy this is all happening now. Read this (this author was a 'way shower' for me, so I am bias) Read this little excerpt and see if it rings a bell of recognition within you? Keep in mind, this was written before so many of us came to discover "non-duality". Also note;this author uses the words "subjective" and "metaphysics" to describe what most now call "non-duality" or "non-local oneness of Consciousness-Awareness":

At this moment, civilization is a little like a field of cotton beginning to bloom: first a boll here, another there, then more and more until one morning we look out and the entire field is abloom. Or, it is like popcorn popping. One kernel pops, then another and another until there is a veritable explosion of the rest. Hard pressed, shaken together and running over, mankind is coming into a conscious knowledge of a subjective sense of things which is certain to alter the course of civilization. The first "blooms" have been the prophets, the seers, the avatars, the insightful, those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Now the field is turning white with the ability to perceive subjectively.

Confusion abounds at the unrecognized newness of it all. Now that subjectivism is here, no one knows what to do with it. The major divisions of human activity have not made the necessary adjustments to allow the missile the freedom to change course. Neither education, government, religion nor metaphysics has made the full turn demanded of them-and the time is short. In certain areas, science-with the help of subjective quantum mechanics-has adjusted reasonably well as it goes along searching the vistas of tangibility. But it remains to be seen what scientists will do with their information once it becomes clear that they are now-and always have been-examining consciousness.

People are individually willing to adjust, as their intuitions and feelings come into focus, but the controlling groups to which they belong, are vigorously holding to the old ways, refusing to listen to the New Sounds within. Either the institutions of mankind adjust to allow men to change mental course, or there will be a sociological anguish unparalleled in human history. (William Samuel The Child Within Us Lives! A Synthesis of Science, Religion and Metaphysics

The book is written as a guide through the confusion and traps we might come by as we begin to Live this New Vision of Oneness---(the author Lived what he writes, he is among the genuine masters)

If you want to read more you can find it here: www.williamsamuel.com

Thanks all, Love you, Mistral

Mouse

Re: Quantum Man on the River of Life

Post by Mouse » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:04 pm

mistral wrote: But it remains to be seen what scientists will do with their information once it becomes clear that they are now-and always have been-examining consciousness.
I enjoy the frankness of that statement and the contemplation of what the scientific community will do. How will they break it to us common folk? Will they be able to break it to themselves?

The truth of it exposes the maddness of the self and leaves no escape.
I have been inspired by Barry Long's teaching and I write this so as to acknowledge my source of inspiration. It is a wonderful help, and it is a wonderful gift.

alex

Post by alex » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 am

woo how exciting!!

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:41 pm

The problem is that science can't handle consciousness, because science is an effect of my being conscious. So science as it is will not accept consciousness as the state that creates matter until the individual scientist has realised this as their own self knowledge.

What we are going to see is the rational scientific mind that believes in concepts do it's best to kill consciousness as it's master. Science is in for a big internal fight between the rational camp of scientific thought and the logical camp of scientific thought.

Logic puts first thing first. Rationality puts second thing first.

Logic places consciousness first. Rationality places matter and objects first.
I have been inspired by Barry Long's teaching and I write this so as to acknowledge my source of inspiration. It is a wonderful help, and it is a wonderful gift.

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:03 pm

mistral -

Always a pleasure to hear from you and your pointers to Wm. S.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

mistral

Post by mistral » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi Alex!!

Nice to see you here! Beautiful girl---That Sweet Child of Light and Love you are is shining bright and clear--

I have not been 'out and about' on any forums for awhile-- But, the angels nudged me to get 'out here'--so I am here now.

And Dear Mouse,

You have a good point, yes; I would think that even if these scientists did discover "the Universe is Mind", I am not sure they would know what to do with it, or see 'they are what they are looking at', but I think they are so close that they won't be able to deny what they see. The age old Eastern Philosophies have known this for hundreds of years. In the 'western' metaphysical theologies it’s been known for a long time too;
The Scientific Statement of Being by Mary Baker Eddy "There is no life, truth, intelligence,
Nor substance in matter. All is infinite Mind and its infinite manifestation,
for God is All-in-all. Spirit is immortal Truth; matter is mortal
error. Spirit is the real and eternal; matter is the unreal and
temporal. Spirit is God, and man is His image and likeness. Therefore
man is not material; he is spiritual."

Although, she had that right, in some ways, not fully, but I think it was close step to the Truth--- in my opinion her radical words for those times, but insightful statements at that time, should not have become a 'religion' or 'organized' into a 'church' ---That move always seems to distort the words by putting limitations and dogma, leaders and followers, people on pedestals, rules, regulations and limits on the people who 'join' an 'idea'--- never works well. We can see it happening with 'advaita non-duality' too---we can see how this 'study' can get mis-understood, taken wrong, or get sometimes get very dogmatic where some people feel intimated as if they have to keep all words limited to a certain 'non-duality' lingo. or that you cannot speak because 'those who know do not speak' or that if 'there is no me' then there is no one here, not realizing that 'no me' means something more like our Mind is Infinite and not a separate entity 'inside' some body/brain we call 'me' ---and all that silly stuff that happens, you know --- At least this is what I see.

As if Unlimited, Unbound, All Inclusive, Infinite Omnipresent Immutable Life/Awareness/Self I Am /Mind / Identity I that is being All That Is could be, would be, should be, subject to or restricted by the images within It--

It's a Balance, we do not eliminate this world view, the objective sense of things, but we find the Sweet Spot in a way which is Within our Heart, Here where we recognise 'who we really are' then we can do, be, live As Both at Once and then look out and see a Glory spread over everything. Sort of like they say "the best of both worlds" Balanced in away, but not giving the 'scene' the power we used to give it, knowing 'what is' and 'what is not' and knowing This Something beyond, above, knowing It first hand and living the Light that is Being All That I Am and you are.

Anyway, about your statements that science won't be able to 'admit' the obvious truth of what they are finding now--- I don't know. You do have a good point, it probably will not come from 'them' ---It may be more like the discovery that the world is round not flat-- and just that fact itself eventually becomes accepted., everyone knows with out having to go sailing that the world is round. No one 'made' someone see it, it just became accepted as the 'word spread'.

It will all happen like the hundreth monkey thing---It will, it is already. Precept upon precept, here a little there a little---we are doing it.

We are all spreading the Word. We are the ones who bring the Light of The New Day, the individuals, one by one-- just by all these forums and communications, and writing and sharing what we see and find 'about It'.

We are doing it, its becoming very clear to me, we are making progress with this New View to be accepted as a 'given' --

Perhaps the scientists are the 'out picturing' of 'where we are' within our own hearts---as we move along the road of "seeing oneness" As you and I get it and Live It the scientists will be the mirror 'image' of what each of us is knowing and living within our own hearts. When we change 'they change' ---all the new discoveries that science is making are the results of "this New Dimension, or Reality, View" that we are discovering.

I really see it very close now, and Science is about to discover and announce they found a 'new dimension'--that will be a big part of this, and it will mean a good shift in our greater understanding of 'who we are' and 'where we are'---

Read this, I think it will be a wonderful glimmering insight for you---

http://www.williamsamuel.com/02-06-08-cw-clock.htm

Thank you Andy, I very much appreciate that!! You guys are really doing a good job here! Lot's of love--

Thanks for letting me share, Mistral

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Yes Mistral, William Samuel sounds like a sensible guy I have a few questions:

Does he give any timescale for the scientific renaissence/breakthrough?

Is the destruction of most of humanity to follow?

alex

Post by alex » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 am

Thanks Mistral, what a darling you are! xx

mistral

Post by mistral » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Mouse wrote:Yes Mistral, William Samuel sounds like a sensible guy I have a few questions:

Does he give any timescale for the scientific renaissence/breakthrough?

Is the destruction of most of humanity to follow?
Mouse, Dear Mouse,

If anything is destroyed by the Light of Truth, it would only be the darkness of lies, nothing real. If anything were destroyed by 'What Is Real' it would only be 'what is not real'. Just the same way it is when the individual sees the Truth of his Real Selfhood, that Awareness is not the possession of the a body we call 'me', and we begin to see that all forms and bodies are images within This Awareness I Am (you are) then the old sense of self, the mistaken sense of identity falls away, is gone, no more worry about 'what is not and never was' because it was not true or real in the first place.

You did not have to get rid of your 'mistaken' sense of identity, you only had recognize the True Self You Are. That is the same thing that is going on now but on what appears to be a bigger larger world scene. An Awakeing from the dream.

Yes, The Truth Lived is cataclysmic. Truth is cataclysmic to the lie. Just the same as Honesty is cataclysmic to dishonesty. The falling away of the dream is not a matter of humanity being destroyed, it is just the end of the dream and awakening to the Real and True Light Identity (we are already).

In the South there is a little insect called a cicada, and when he emerges, after 17 years, it takes a mighty huge struggle and splitting away and tearing asunder of the shell he lived in. There he was surrounded by darkness for all that time, when one day something begins to stir within him. What must that feel like? In his emeging the shell is desroyed, the hellish calamity happens only to the shell, not to the cicada itself--- What ever we see falling by the way side is NOT happening to US, not happening Who We Really Are---Nothing will ever happen to the Light of Life you are, to the Divine Immutable Being you are, to (and I must put this in the words I love) Nothing happens to the Original Child of God that you are.

These days of Enlightenment are Good not bad. The upheaval and turmoil is the braking away of the shell-like habit of mortality. We are making the discovery that we are one with Life Eternal, the Ineffable all inclusive All That Is.

What is going on now in 'the world' is sort of like a lump of ignorance being pierced and sundered by the Light of Wisdom. The lump, split in twain, falls away on either side. Obviously, to those who believe there is validity in the lump of ignorance will find the light of wisdom coming as an awful sword, as the great divider bringing warfare and division. To those intent on believing the lump of ignorance holds some kind of answers or holds the intelligence saying "if only we could keep making more laws, more rules, we can fix the world with bigger governments, change the system, apply a new "ism" or more tyrannical religions, new programs, more money"---on and on--- Well to those guys the falling away appears to be the end of the world, nation divided against nation, two against three in the household, father against son, a destructive turmoil that sunders the customary limits.

To those interested in living as the Light-the Light, not the lump-the falling away is seen as naught but a falling away and there is great rejoicing at the passing of illusion. "My Peace give I unto thee…" This peace looks on the personal affairs of the day with out fear or frustration, knowing what they are and why. This is the Peace that is beyond understanding is our heritage -our veritable Identity-from the beginning.

So, Love is going Here, right here and Now and Always. The Real Identity (and there is no other) cannot really be disturbed by anything "out there". Identity Awareness-I is Identity, it cannot be harmed. This Awareness is being All That Is or ever was--It is "who you are". All the hell-fire and damnation this side of the Pleiades will never change Tranquility Itself into non-tranquility. If ever we are disturbed by any sight, sound or feeling it is because we voluntarily play the role of non-tranquility, as if I am not-Awareness, I am not Now and then believing all the lies of "nots" to be 'me' a limited, boxed in, closed off Identity.

In William Samuel's words to you: I would tell those who have found the Child within, that pure pristine, holy Child you are, to maintain your simple credulousness and sensitivity by living your Child-likeness and Simplicity. Hold this grand awareness close to the Heart because, in Truth, it is the Heart. Love this love you have found yourself to be. See it in everyone and everything, because the everyone and everything are but mirrored images of your Self. Do not worry about Identity being raw and sensitive in the face of the world. Its defenselessness is its strength. Those who have the courage to remain the newly revealed Child find that this is so.

Mistral

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:15 pm

I am the Child of Life. It sounds a bit naive, but to hell with that. I am the innocence of the Child of Life.

Thankyou for your reply Mistral it was nice to read .
mistral wrote: Its defenselessness is its strength. Those who have the courage to remain the newly revealed Child find that this is so.

Mistral
I find that is the truth.