attack

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
myself

attack

Post by myself » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:16 pm

finding ourselves in pain and feeling weakened from it, we believe that attack is not only possible but effective, as it is demonstrated in our own experience. in our blindness we then use it on another, at the same time strengthening our own belief in it, and to the extent the other is also blind, strengthening their belief in it as well.

we do not realize that our belief in attack is what made it possible in our experience in the first place. and this belief invited witnesses on its behalf, seeing everything through the filter that attack is real and possible to experience.

the belief in attack is synonymous with our belief that we are victims, weak and subjected to the whims of an uncaring world. within this belief system, peace is seen as something we are unable to access... being dependent on something outside our control to make it available to us.

weichen

Post by weichen » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:45 pm

It is ok to attack (in the sense of physical damage, killing, war), but do so out of paradigm of unit consciousness. War is not for destruction of the other side, war is for peace and harmony. It's ok to conquer Berlin so that the people of world (including German people) can live in peace.

in contrast, it is also ok to do what Mother Teressa has been doing, but also make sure that you do it out of the paradigm of unit consciousness, (not make selfish capitalist or dishonest politician the enemy)

myself

Post by myself » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:59 pm

cause gives rise to the effect. what comes of peace leads to peace. in other words, the means by which we approach every moment is the effect by which we experience it.

weichen

Post by weichen » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:02 am

the means by which we approach every moment
contains vast elements.

Posting same post in this forum with the separation paradigm (I am more enlightened than you are) or with the unit consciousness (we are one) is extremely different from each other.

The more "enlightenment" posts we post out of separation paradigm, the worse we become. Although the reader may or may not sense which paradigm you were in when you conceive and write your post.

Ultimately, separation vs unit consciousness is the core of all means.

JedEye

Post by JedEye » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:22 pm

"cause gives rise to the effect. what comes of peace leads to peace. in other words, the means by which we approach every moment is the effect by which we experience it."
yup that`s the secret :D Great words. That means if I make something I don`t like just to get on with it fast for some 'important' purpose then I create lots of suffering for myself and add more tension to the body in this short time.
no more words